[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do other countries use Whatsapp groups for everything as well?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: unnamed.png (62 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
62 KB, 300x300
Do other countries use Whatsapp groups for everything as well?

Going to a party with some people? Group chat.
Trip with friends? Group.
Class at uni? Group.
Guys you play soccer with? Group.
Want to cheat in a test? Group.
Friends from work you go to the bar with? Group.
Old friends from school? Group

Is it just us or does everyone else does it too? What kind of groups are you in?
>>
I have no friends
>>
File: 4c8d7253.jpg (581 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
4c8d7253.jpg
581 KB, 1000x1000
I have nobody in my life and every passing day increases the tantalizing pull of the abyss on my soul
>>
>>56925506
Whatsapp is pretty popular here , everyone has it and whatsapp groups are common as fuck , everyone is in atleast 3 or 4 of them
>>
>>56925506
We have a strange combination of Whatsapp (largely middle aged people), WeChat and Facebook Messenger. Not that I'm part of any of this
>>
>>56925506
2 family groups, father's and mother's sides
2 college friends group
1 quizzing group
1 work group

Yet I feel I have no friends.
>>
>>56926012
Same here

This group things makes it worst. Since I never say anything I feel like an outsider always.
>>
>>56925506
This girl I was with from Brazil used whatsapp every waking second of her life. Her family was constantly talking in a group, her friends, everyone.
I asked her who she could be possibly talking to that much and she said "oh, it's just a group, I'm not actually talking with any of them really"

Apparently Brazilians exclusively use whatsapp for communicating.
>>
Germany loves Whatsapp. Bastards wake me up if I forget to mute the group chats before I go to sleep.
>>
>>56926293
>Apparently Brazilians exclusively use whatsapp for communicating.
I think most of the world does m8

I don't know what retarded reason makes Americans still use SMS
>>
File: nobodywantsnobodylikes.png (190 KB, 1073x506) Image search: [Google]
nobodywantsnobodylikes.png
190 KB, 1073x506
>>56925506
>Using WhatsKike
>>
>>56926697
Americans typically don't use pre-paid plans or SIMs. They have a monthly plan that gives them x amount of minutes/data/SMS

They don't worry about free messagers like whatsapp because most plans have free SMS anyway. We're not 3rd world an can afford to actually use our phones.
>>
Yeah I have a class group and a friends group for organising weekends.
>>
>>56926293
Everyone i know keeps sending meme pictures and videos to each other in whatsapp everyday, the entire day.

It's literally meme after meme, you can have more meaningful conversations in /int/ than in Brazilian whatsapp.
>>
>>56926806
Sure, but its a much inferior messaging platform compared to something like whatsapp

You cant goupchats or send files/pics/videos properly.

Also, my plan gives my free whatsapp
>>
I'm in a whatsapp group strictly dedicated to posting candid pics of women's feet, it's pretty sweet.
>>
>>56925506
>flag
>yes
>>
>>56926293
>Apparently Brazilians exclusively use whatsapp for communicating.
In most countries text messages are not free.
>>
>>56925506
V K
K
>>
>>56926806
But we do have those plans either
Actually it's way more "third world" using SMS since you don't need a smartphone or be connected to the internet
>>
>>56927305
Only reason I know this is because some deepweb pedo board
>>
File: happy_brazilian_kid.webm (687 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
happy_brazilian_kid.webm
687 KB, 480x480
>tfw your friend invites you to the bunda party group chat
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.