[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there so many feminists in Europe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nu03x1Z15G1ra8gn9o1_500.jpg (86 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu03x1Z15G1ra8gn9o1_500.jpg
86 KB, 500x500
Why are there so many feminists in Europe?
>>
>>56921354
Women go mad without getting a dick.
>>
>>56921448
Dvachuyu.
>>
>>56921448
because of this, not the post, the flag
>>
I think that per capita there are 10 times more feminists in the US than in Europe.
>>
>>56921354
Feminism is literally dead here.
>>
>>56921354
Russian males just fight feminst-females PvP if they want, so that's why there is not a lot of femisnists there.
>>
What an ugly fucking tattoo
>>
>>56921448
This doesn't make any sense. With feminism they're getting more sex, if anything.

Please explain all-powerful overlords
>>
>>56921354

correction Western-Europe

we don't have that shit in eastern-europe, I don't know whether because our winters are so long or because trying to survive communism instilled a shit ton of common sense and camaraderie
>>
>>56921354
There arent. Until like 2 years ago I thought feminists was a pure american phenomenon tbqh
>>
>>56921711
lol
>>
>>56921354
Because we let them be.
>>
Because the religion that kept them in check is no longer popular
>>
> feminists
Did you mean communists?
>>
>>56921354
If she wasn't a tumblerite, then I wouldn't mind offering my opinion to her.
Balls deep.
>>
Because cucked beta males allowed it. It's good though, feminists are already hard at work destroying all they fought for, by inviting third worlders to settle into our countries and ethnically replace us.
>>
>>56921354
FEMEN got pretty popular, but now without the media coverage well, it's dying
>>
American influence.
>>
>>56921354
jack the ripper?
>>
File: SwedenYes.png (303 KB, 518x481) Image search: [Google]
SwedenYes.png
303 KB, 518x481
What's wrong with the idea that women and men have the same rights and obligations? We need more feminism, not less.
>>
>>56925431
this probably. sry yall.
>>
soviet spies in universities pushing critical theory to dismantle family unit and by extend, weaken the west to make it accept communism
>>
>>56928431
here's your (you)
>>
their feminism is actually an accurate version compared to here, which isn't tainted by the media jews
>>
>>56930969
>muh good version of feminism
all of them suck you useful idiot
>>
>>56930969
Sounds like moderate rebels.
>>
>>56930969
Do you actually believe this?

Just because you don't see the reports of crazy chicks running around naked and freebleeding and shit, that doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
>>
>>56933421
>freebleeding
You know this is just a hoax, right?
>>
>>56924313
> With feminism they're getting more sex

2nd wave feminism. 3rd wave feminism ensures that only anti-feminists get dick.
>>
>>56930969

you're a fucking retard. All feminism in the west is a mental disorder.
>>
File: 1444090679040.png (211 KB, 680x1071) Image search: [Google]
1444090679040.png
211 KB, 680x1071
>>56924871
>There arent. Until like 2 years ago I thought feminists was a pure american phenomenon tbqh

You are full of shit, maybe you lived in Turkey until 2 years ago. Video related.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py2b1g73bt4
>>
>>56933467
It WAS a hoax
Until they believed and copied it.

These morons also pissed themselves on camera after being tricked into thinking it was the new trendy "go women" thing to do on the internet
>>
>>56930969

bullshit, and I know you've seen that meme pic of that old bullshitting French feminist one too many times

Swedish feminists are unmatched and France has made paternity testing literally illegal
>>
no feminism in my lands.
if bitches do stupid shit,they get pressurized water sprayed on them.
the one thing erdogan is good at.
>>
>>56933467
what >>56933860 said
It was just an example, anyway. Of course, me just living in Norway I have no idea about how feminism and other shit is like here compared to the /int/ keyboard-warriors
>>
>>56930969
Even feminists in places where it's fucking needed like Egypt are fucked in the head mate. Like those two Egyptians shitting and bleeding period blood on some flag or the Quran or what it was.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.