[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the Arab/Muslim world beating us? How do we stop them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Arrows blotting out the sun.jpg (283 KB, 1600x682) Image search: [Google]
Arrows blotting out the sun.jpg
283 KB, 1600x682
Why is the Arab/Muslim world beating us?

How do we stop them?
>>
File: 1455619876993.webm (3 MB, 800x340) Image search: [Google]
1455619876993.webm
3 MB, 800x340
>>
>Make a New Republic called Western Byzantine Republic
>Replace Constantinople and Name It New Constantinople like Constantine did with Rome
>>
>>56920654
wtf . "We" arent beating "you"
>>
>>56920654
Because Western politicians funded by elites that for some fucked up reason are always anti-nationalist and pro-SJW insist that all cultures and people are equal.
>>
>>56920946

ISIS puppet is beating up some iraqi puppet maybe? Intraamerican puppet wars. One of the groups of muslims are "winning".
>>
>>56921026
nice tinfoil hat you got there .
>>
>>56920956
>for some reason
They maintain control through chaos
They make more money using an uneducated workforce
Jewish hatred towards the European man and his descendants leads to the unleashing of the dog that constantly bites on us
>>
>couple of raids with a few dozen dead
>MUH THEY'RE WINNING ARE THESE THE END DAYS
Whites really have become sissies. You know who is really beating whites? Smoking and obesity. Also, not having children.
>>
>>56921054

Okay okay,

I admit it.

It's Israel.
>>
>>56921164
>>56920956
>>>/pol/
the funny thing is you guys just think and post what stupid arabs muslims do in facebook just some slightly different opinions
>>
>they are literally fleeing their own countries due to the west fucking them up
Not sure if that qualifies as beating us.
>>
>>56921216
The one thing Arabs are right about is that "Jews" aka elites are out to get the White man and the Arab man
>>
>>56921224
>west fucking them up
Nice tinfoil head towel you got there.
>>
>>56921216
I could give a shit less what some pedophile worshipping dune coon that wants a theocracy thinks
>>
>>56920654
It's purely down to people with the mental illness of leftism being allowed a voice in politics.
>>
>>56920910
Don't give americans the idea, we'll just end up with a lame city called "Trumpopolis"
>>
>>56921813

Trumpolios!

And it won't look lame till you tear off the gold plating.
>>
>>56921216

What could you possibly know about the affairs of western countires from your olive oil shithole of a country? Stop telling us we are tinfoils when we can clearly see the manipulation and corruption at all levels of our governments today you fucking sand monkey.

>achmed, i must go fuck goat
>okay, i sit here and tell westerners on 4chan to go to /pol/
>ok azziz, you can fuck goat when i done
>achmed make sure you use high quality olive oil as lube this time
>ah yes azziz yuo are genius
>>
File: download.jpg (156 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
156 KB, 1160x629
stop bullying europe, muslims
>>
>>56920654
But they aren't, OP.

For each White Westerner killed, thousands of poopskins die. Most of them at the hands of a different group of poopskins.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.