[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf I hate Israel now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10
File: israel land grabs.jpg (36 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
israel land grabs.jpg
36 KB, 480x360
Wtf I hate Israel now
>>
File: 1458531012958.gif (1 MB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
1458531012958.gif
1 MB, 300x199
>>56861039
>>
>>56861039
What are the nations involved in the creation of Israel?
>>
File: 1421045434272.jpg (185 KB, 768x820) Image search: [Google]
1421045434272.jpg
185 KB, 768x820
>>56861039
>now
>>
oy vey
>>
File: daf.jpg (35 KB, 680x723) Image search: [Google]
daf.jpg
35 KB, 680x723
arabs possess far more land than that

infact they possess the majority of agriculture here in the north

the arab lands havent been stolen, they remained arab its just that the arabs are now israeli arabs and not "palestinian", its better for them to be israeli since they get far more benefits as citizents and not some shitty palestinian gypsys
>>
>>56863880
You guys are so good, helping them to get some civilization and quality of life.

Keep it up.
>>
>>56861039
Evil Israelis genociding innocent muslims
>>
>>56864566
this 2bh
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 428x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 428x500
>>56863880
>>
>>56864566
this 2bh
>>
>>56864663
*gets invaded by muslims*
*lets thousands of arabs rape thousands of german women in a public place during NYE*
*lets muslims rape german women*
hello germshit
>>
>>56864566
this 2bh
>>
>>56863385
Flag
>>
>>56864566
this 2bh
>>
Please exterminate all the muslims, israelbro.

You are truly the world's greatest ally.
>>
>>56864566
this 2bh
>>
>>56864764
Why are Koreans such faggots, holy shit

Ilbun a best
>>
>>56864729
t. Albanian colony
>>
If you support Palestine you're probably either a muzzie or a cuck. If you support Israel you're probably a heeb kike or some fat American neocon. Either way you're scum.

Patrician view on the subject: Apathy while also being slightly delighted at the thought of muslim babies having white phosphorus rained upon them.
>>
Israel is amazing, they keep cracking down on scum no matter what SJWs and far right wing SJWs think.
They're a true civilization with people who are smart, a beacon of light in the godforsaken place called the Middle East.
>>
>>56864566
this 2bh
>>
>>56864856
At least they are integrated and are able to do shitty jobs..
>>
>>56864861
Yup. The thinking man's choice
>>
>>56861039

Don't worry OP, I hate it too, and I'm Jewish. Fucking Zionists ruined the religion
>>
>>56861039
That's because you're a paki. The less lands Muslims have the better
>>
>>56864566
This 2bh
>>
>>56864729
>>56867614
>switzerland showing up just to spit acid at Germany
>>
>>56867785
You're a cuck, a kike, and a sjw faggot? Oh well, either way you'll be first raped by the Lebanese
>>
>>56867896
Sorry for having actual ideologies that aren't force fed to me by Bibi and the other Zionist henchmen. At least I'm not going to be stabbed by a Palestinian when I walk out my house :^)
>>
>>56867989
Yeah you're gonna stabbed by an Abbo or lebo. Zionism was around before Netanyahu you dumb kike. Jews like you are the biggest disgrace ever, self hating leftist little bitches. Muslims should die and you should be next.
>>
>>56867989
>leftists propaganda following Jew thinks he's special snowflake for following different propaganda

I bet you feel the bern and browse Reddit. How often do you check your privilege?
>>
>>56868307
Theodore Herzl was the "biggest disgrace ever". You do realise his initial solution to the Jewish question was mass conversion to Christianity, right?

>>56868385
Can't support Bernie, he's an ally of Israel and its war-crimes :^)
>>
fun facts

the isreali government ordered jewish refugees from africa to be given birth control injections without their knowledge

they stole the organs and eyes from dead palestinians to give to jewish people, they even glued the eyes shut so nobody would notice

they assasinated a string of foreign civilian nuclear scientists, yet refuse nuclear weapon inspection themselves. it is widely believed they have many nuclear weapons, but no international steps have been taken to monitor them or who they may sell them to

they deliberately bombed a US warship when they were allied to the US

the government funds a covert international propaganda body through the defence force and universities, they spread lies and discredit opponents of isreal

mossad has been responsible for a serries of assassinations around the world, starting originally with nazi's in hiding but eventually targeting scientists, lawyers and activists; they deny targets the right to a trail and have no respect for international law

the practice collective punishment against the palestinians, forcing whole neighborhoods out and buldozing them
>>
>>56868307
>self hating
Not liking Israel and Zionism does not mean he dislikes Jews in general. Why are you trying to use your lizardman tricks against a fellow reptilian?
>>
>>56868529
Jews hate niggers and muslims.
Seem like good people.
>>
>>56868529

That's just the tip of the iceberg my friend.

>>56868573

Completely true. Love Jews, love our religion, hate the Zionist aspect of "hur dur, Israel is the homeland, you must always support it, immigrate or forever suffer"
>>
>>56868599
is the enemy of your enemy really your friend?
>>
File: 1448450951469.jpg (727 KB, 1432x1358) Image search: [Google]
1448450951469.jpg
727 KB, 1432x1358
>>56861039
>Germans persecuted and kept us in concentration camps
>heeeey, let's do the same to someone else XD

Jews are evil creatures.
>>
File: 8ed.png (448 KB, 680x614) Image search: [Google]
8ed.png
448 KB, 680x614
>>
>>56868619
I think a major part of the problem is that isrealis have deliberately made
"jewish heritage"
"jewish religeon"
"isreali citzenship"
and "zionism"
into the same thing

there are not even words in our language to separate them

by combining race and religion they gain the support of the international jewish community, which gives a bad name to jews

because gentiles can't seperate jews from zionists, anti-zionism becomes anti-semetism out of necessity and everyone gets tarred with the same brush
>>
>>56868448
>war crimes

Oh yeah it's not like Australia ever did war crimes, or every country that's ever been in a war. You're a cuck who should get his balls chopped off senpai

>>56868529
Oh no!!! They gave temporary birth control to niggers and used dead terrorist organs to vse lives!?!!!! They also have spies like every country who assisinate enemy countries weapons scientists?? Oh god the humanity!

>>56868573
Because he's a totally misinformed typical leftist cuck, which requires self hate and mental disability.

>>56868688
Muslims would still kill you dumb faggot. They wouldn't be like "oh wait he's one of the good cucks let him live!" Ask the mizrahi Jews who were forced to come here and didn't even want to how that works.
>>
>>56868759
>implying they're kept in concentration camps because we have borders
>implying West Bank isn't better then Poland

Future plumber eduction. You should open your borders to all Russians, otherwise you're a nazi
>>
>>56869314
we are perfectly capable of defending ourselves from muslims, we don't need isreal for that

the jews would turn the world as quickly as the muslims would, they are just clever enough not to kill their golden geese

the jews have no traditional allies, they are loyal to nobody
that's why they are unwelcome wherever they go
>>
>>56869314
Before you attacked him, you literally knew nothing about his ideology or opinions except he hated Bibi. You had absolutely nothing to base your opinion that he was misinformed, typical, or really even a leftist.

I can write off this 4chan/stormweenie retardation from non-Jews, but coming from Jews, it's just fucking hilarious. You damn (Ashke-) Nazi!
>>
>>56869512
#illridewithyou

Saying we're Unwelcomed everywhere only strenghtens my argument that Israel needs to exist. These comments are about Jews and not Israel and thus proving Australian kike is a cuck and a faggot with an Arab boyfriend who fucks his asshole more then we fucked gaza.
>>
>>56869598
Yes I did my retarded kangaroo raping friend. Any Jew who hates Zionism and thinks we're some evil Pali kid killing apartheid state is misinformed and a typical leftard. I personally wish we were so I wouldn't have to share a bus with Ahmad the smelly mudslime.
>>
>>56868529
Just another Aussie bullshitter, you assume all those hit were always innocent an Israel was always out to do something evil.
Especially the last thing doesn't make sense but that doesn't matter to those who want to be edgy cool anti-Israel people.
>>
>>56869710
No he saw it on a college campus leaflet left by a Muslim so he knows how life is here now. Luckily for him the Palestinians are a warm and kid peaceful people who would accept him.
>>
File: german.png (547 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
german.png
547 KB, 900x600
>>56864663
>>
>>56869676
>thinks we're some evil Pali kid killing apartheid state
Again, he didn't say this, this is just your weak as fuck attempt at strawmanning. You know, spreading lies and misinformation to demonise your enemy... almost like some sort of supporter of a nationalistic, fear-mongering regime.
>>
>>56868759
You blame Israel because they know how the shit gets done? Or do you think they should also fire home made rockets in their direction?
>>
>>56869609
his discussion is not for your benefit kike

there is a reason jews are universally hated, and it's people like you
I only feel sorry for ordinary jews who have to suffer because of your zionism
>>
>>56864566
This 2bh
>>
File: 1458876277843.jpg (19 KB, 321x365) Image search: [Google]
1458876277843.jpg
19 KB, 321x365
>>56864566
>europeans get raped like pussies by kebabs
>waaawaaa someone help us remove kebab
>jews remove kebabs
>waaaaa evil kikes
also
>uk in charge of moral high ground
>>
>>56869858
I'm not nationalistic, I just hate Muslims and leftist who use misinformed bbuzzwords like warcrimes and Zionism, which he did. You're probably a Leb anyway so why am I wasting time on you? You probably know less about Israel then the faggot you thinks we collectively punish all Palestinians each time. Have you ever seen Jaffa? Is mostly Pali and looks better then nearly every Muslims cunt.

>>56869903
Ahmad no one gives a fuck who you hate, everyone hate you too and the hate is only growing. Again you're only proving my point about how Israel is needed more and more like a typical retarded "fuck the Jews...I mean zionists yeah I'm not hateful like those kikes!!" Faggot. Hopefully I get to bulldoze your cousins house
>>
>>56870020
Britain a good boy, he jus need mo money for dem imperial programs.
>>
>>56869903
So abandon Australia and leave your home to the Abbos.
Leave all the agriculture and industry you created in what used to be a barren shithole to them.
Palestinians are just Jordanians, who along with their other Arab neighbors didn't give them any of what used to be a large sparsely populated area called Palestine back.
The fucking original leaders of the PLO flat out said the whole "Palestinian" thing was just a ruse to create a perpetual war with Israel.
>>
>>56870098
No, all he said was he was anti-Zionist and hated Bibi. Zionism isn't a buzzword, you fucking moron.

>l- leb!!
Uhh, yeah. Sure. Strawmanning again. Real question is, why am I wasting time on you, someone who lies and misrepresents what people say?
>>
>>56870277
aussies aren't kicking abos out of their homes
they don't force them into a walled shanty town and fire rockets at them, then accuse them of hiding behind women and children
being an abbo means a life of NEET joy
>>
>>56868529
>they stole the organs and eyes from dead palestinians to give to jewish people, they even glued the eyes shut so nobody would notice

the rest is true, this is proven as utter bullshit PLO propaganda
>>
>>56870295
I didn't lie you autistic shitposting faggot. He started talking about war crimes and how poor we treat the oppressed palis, can you not read? Please kill yourself

>>56870457
Umm they kicked off abbos into reservations genius. A Pali can live off neet bucks and they do hide behind women and children and send them into battle while the men are out raping white women in countries like yours
>>
>>56871395
Yes, you did lie. You're completely full of shit, you delusional moron.

Also, Australia doesn't have "reservations" - that's a North American thing.

You must practice a lot at being wrong, because you're damn good at it.
>>
File: loss_of_land_History_v3.png (383 KB, 1200x882) Image search: [Google]
loss_of_land_History_v3.png
383 KB, 1200x882
>>56861039
FTFY
>>
>>56864566
This 2bh
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.