[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Something to think about.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Something to think about.
>>
I want to move to Japan.
>>
this is debunked every single time it's posted
>>
>>56849920

Even so, I love Japan's relative homogeneity.

inb4 you need mass immigration to keep up your population growth for reasons
>>
They have no soul and are having a demographic collapse.
>>
>>56850394
>see a chart restricting Islam in Japan
>"waaa no soul"

get fucked
>>
>>56849900
If only it had guns.
>>
>Dat 8th bullet point

Absolute fact; they hold Islamic Law above the law of the land, and so should not be allowed in non-Muslim countries.
>>
>>56849852
>One cannot import a 'Koran' published in the Arabic language
>Propagation of Islam in Japan is banned
>Muslims cannot even rent a house in Japan
Is this supposed to be good? Like I don't agree with Islam and am skeptical of refugees but this is fucked.
>>
>>56851880
What's wrong with making sure your immigrants assimilate? When in Rome, you do as the Romans do or you fly out.
>>
>>56849852
most of those "facts" are bullshit. we're just keeping doors closed to refugees

>allowing sharia law in your country
I didn't know that Europe was this tolerant. I'm sure that even America, the land of free, doesn't allow this shit.
>>
>>56851880
Mein Kampf is banned in a lot of
coutries, not so different from the koran
>>
>>56852366
>Shariah
They tried it once in Irvine, Texas and we immediately shut them down. The court said something like, "no foreign law shall be enforced in the United States" I think.
>>
>>56849852
Meh. That's what they said about Christianity but look at where we are now.
>>
They have one of the most beautiful mosques I've ever seen (Tokyo Camii Mosque). Japs frequent the mosque every week to learn about Islam. I saw two conversions myself when I was there a few months ago.
The converts are just as deluded and lost as western converts, so theres really nothing special with them. Indonesians and Malays are all over the fucking place. though.
>>
just accept your muslim overlords already europistan
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.