[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Moo-slims hate dogs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: doge.jpg (74 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
doge.jpg
74 KB, 600x600
Why do Moo-slims hate dogs?
>>
idfk
>>
What wouldn't they hate?
>>
>>56849727
It's because they view them as unhygienic.
>>
File: darren.jpg (9 KB, 325x155) Image search: [Google]
darren.jpg
9 KB, 325x155
>>56849727
Because their paedo-in-chief was expecting a visit from the Archangel Gabriel for another session of making up the Quran. He was a no show however, so Mohammed assumed it was the puppy under his bed. True story.
>>
They hate everything.
>>
>>56849727
because your mom had sex with them :DDDDD
>>
The women kept choosing dogs over the male Muslims so they had to get rid of the competition
>>
The only muslim I know like dogs
>>
>>56849727
because they wouldn't marry them
>>
>>56850737
I would pay to see a thick arab girl get fucked by a huge dog in front of a low test arab guy.
>>
>>56850972
Calm down, Justin
>>
We don't. We just don't like keeping them in the house because they are not very hygienic.
>>
>>56851113
>because they are not very hygienic
that's right, don't want to get your goat wife angry
>>
>>56851113
>inb4 frozen doggy
>>
>>56849727

>dog's are man's best friend
>only sub-human "cultures" like Islam don't like dogs

Coincidence?
>>
Birds>Cats>>>>>>>>Dogs

>>56849886
t. Asshurt Dog owner
>>
>>56851073
No, I made myself horny now
>>
>>56851241
>only subhuman cultures deny female rights and feminist ideologies

Go on and prep your bull, progressive westerner ;)
>>
>>56851456
Your green text is true and you're a dumb subhuman Arab. A real man can keep women in line without threatening to stone them and raping their children.
>>
File: Crying-Laughing-Meme-01.png (6 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
Crying-Laughing-Meme-01.png
6 KB, 390x470
>>56850737
>be me, muslim
>FUCKING KEK'D
good one anon.
>>
>>56851533
Actually I'm of Austrian/Hungarian descent. I just think keeping dogs in the house is idiotic and animal rights activists need to be slaughtered.
>>
doggo
>>
>>56851657
Well you are autistic faggot anyway, dogs are gr8 m8
>>
Non humans hate dogs
>>
>>56851724
Dogs being great doesn't mean you have to let them fucking sleep in your bed you kike.

I like dogs. They're great pets. They just belong outside.
>>
>>56851834
You don't let him sleep in the bed you autistic faggot. He sleeps next to my bed in his, he also Attucks mulmis. You tell me that's not a great dog you kraut fucking leaf.
>>
>>56851113
am muslim and i like dogs but i dont even touch them
>>
>>56851875
You dint let your dog sleep with you
>>
>>56851986
Nope, bought him a nice big dog bed he likes.
>>
>>56851875
Yeah, they can attack Muslims in my yard before they fucking enter the house you circumcised twat. There's no reason for my dog to stay cooped up inside besides "muh feelaroonies I dunt wanna commit le animal abuse"
>>
>>56851257
>Birds

Actual autism here.
>>
>>56851940
Good for dogs.
>>
>be dirty muslim
>fuck goats
>dont wipe my ass with paper, just wipe it with my wet hands
>dont touch dog because dogs are "unhygenic"
>>
>>56852109
My yard is tiny and my dog begs to do inside. I don't think it animal abuse you autistic fag. I'm also not circumcised so suck my foreskin Canuck
>>
>>56849727
We don't. We just consider them unclean...we still use them as guard dogs or hunting dogs though.

Unfortunately that somehow managed to be conflated into being "ABSOLUTELY HARAM" animals and there have been much resentment and mistreatment for dogs.

Therw was this campaign once - the "I Want to Touch a Dog" campaign by some bloke named Syed Azmi. It was suppose to teach the Malay Muslim people how to overcome their inherent cynophobian and to teach proper treatment...it didn't go well with some conservative groups, and he had to apologize. Really sad.

>>56852651
>dont wipe my ass with paper, just wipe it with my wet hands
You're suppose to use soap and running water (at least in Malaysia: a small hose). Lather hand, wash butthole, rinse butthole and hand. Wash hands again, and you're done.
>>
>>56852917
>an uncircumcised Jew or Palestinian Arab
How can this be? Are you Xtian?
>>
>>56853225
>cynophobia*
>running water by using a small hose*
Blasted phone keyboard.
>>
>disliking a QT pupper
Gentlemen how do we cure the angry sandman?
>>
>>56849727

Some like them. But most say that they are filthy animals.
>>
>>56854032
Which is quite ironic of course.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.