[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never be an American >you will never eat at an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: diner.jpg (328 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
diner.jpg
328 KB, 1600x1200
>you will never be an American
>you will never eat at an American diner

What's it like?
>>
It's ok but nothing truely amazing. Best part was the milkshakes
>>
>>56847820
proxy?
>>
Pretty good, infidel.
>>
File: 426.png (33 KB, 469x724) Image search: [Google]
426.png
33 KB, 469x724
Plenty of mexicans in the kitchen
>>
>>56847820
>flag
What is this game you're playing? You fuck up your proxy or something?
>>
To eat at an American diner?

It's bretty good. Hearty, greasy, salty food that gets you full and tastes good along the way. They even give you hot sauce bottles if you want to torture yourself in further gastro-masochistic glory.
>>
File: alberto barbosa.png (57 KB, 253x253) Image search: [Google]
alberto barbosa.png
57 KB, 253x253
>>56847874
>t.

>>56847872
Nope. Wanted to rub it in everyone's faces
>>
>>56847820
>you will never eat at an American diner

i did when i visited your country last may. it was pretty nice desu, i had a lobster roll and a local beer
>>
>>56848145
where did you visit during your stay?
>>
>>56848229
Road trip around the North East. Vermont, Massachusets, Rhode Island, etc. This particular place was somewhere on the coast in CT. 10/10 would go again.
>>
They have a Buddies American Diner near Northampton. I had a burger and a milkshake. It was ebin
>>
File: the-fifties.png (11 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
the-fifties.png
11 KB, 290x290
>>56847820
I'm this a American diner? There was one in Rio.
>>
>>56848729
is* where that i'm came from
>>
>>56847820
>you will never be an American
That's fucking great!
>>
>>56847820
I went to one. I got served coffee by a woman with a beehive hairdo and then John Travolta walked in.
>>
>>56849953
What song was playing on the jukebox?
>>
>>56849953
>not getting a chocolate malt
>>
>>56849953
Was the beehive wearing a poodle skirt?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.