[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it dangerous for foreigners to visit where you live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
Is it dangerous for foreigners to visit where you live?
>>
>that france
shyeeet
>>
No, it's perfectly safe. You should definitely visit.
>>
>>56846291

It's a map from the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs, that's why is white

>inb4 France isn't a white country
>inb4 like our flag
>>
>>56846553
FRANCE SURRENDERED HAHAAHHAHA
>>
I live in the rural Buenos Aires. is comfy, safe and "white" but boring as fuck
>>
>>56846675
That's rich coming a country which had a similar fate than we did, with a government in exile in London which then came back as victors and liberators to morally and politically rebuild our respective countries, which then both arose to be wealthy, independent and powerful nations... Oh wait that only happened to us because you had to suck Stalin's dick for 40 years!
>>
it's the 29th most dangerous city in the world so I think not

Also
>dat red dot in the middle of japan
>>
>>56847051
Fuck u sheema. Then again it makes me wonder why Chernobyl isn't coloured similarly
>>
Foreigners being mugged by Maori isn't unheard of
>>
i feel like foreigners dont realize how bad our ghettos are and could get burned fucking around in the wrong area
>>
Nah, as long as you don't end up in some bad neighbourhoods. And even there you are fine as long as you are not arab or black

>>56847122
It is. Look closely near Ukraine-Belarus border
>>
>>56846248
How does a country where mass shootings are so common they don't even make the news anymore, where anyone, anywhere could get shot gets listed as green?

The French Ministry needs to buy themselves a clue.
>>
>>56846248
>Parts of Mexico worse than North Korea
>>
>Russia is mostly green
lol
>>
>>56846248
b..but anon, 34,000 people die every year from gun deaths in our country, a similar number of deaths from car accidents. to the outside world, it looks like we're in a fucking civil war. how exactly is it that we're safe?
>>
>>56847419
do you really have to fear for your life outside Churkistan?
>>
>>56847227
>>56847498
but only whitey cracker tourists get mugged/shot so the average frenchman has nothing to worry about
>>
>>56847567
No, of course not. Come visit and bring a lot of money. Nothing will happen to you, I promise.
>>
>>56846248
what means renforcee?
>>
>>56847716
desu Russia is high on my list to travel to to see "something different", I guess even Northern Caucasus has its charme but the high crime/murder rate keeps me away
>>
>>56847855
reinforced i.e. higher vigilancy, you could have guessed that
>>
not at all
>>
File: Firestarter.jpg (18 KB, 639x468) Image search: [Google]
Firestarter.jpg
18 KB, 639x468
Yes
I'll fuck you up you foreign muppets
>>
>>56846248
>red dot in Japan
what happens there?
>>
>>56847896
>"something different"
Oh yeah, m8. We have it in droves.
>>
>>56847981
Fukishima I guess
>>
>>56846248

>belgium
>green
>>
>>56847981
anime
>>
Explain that red dot in the middle of Japan please
>>
>>56846999
Poland is a meme state.
It would be like us comparing ourselves to Iceland.
>>
>>56846248
>USA
>Most of Turkey
>green
>>
What's with the higher vigilance in west and north Argentina?
>>
>>56847896
Tbh I feel safer in Russian cities than in American ones, Russia has a problem with small town crime but big cities are fine
>>
>>56847227
Same here TB.h, some areas could be dangerous. Not like LA suburbs but anyway.
>>
Not particularly safe, but you won't fear for your life as long as you stick to the assigned zones and avoid all contact with strangers.
>>
Why is the North West corner of Africa safe? Isn't that disputed territory, that strip of land in the Western Sahara?
>>
>>56847896
If you want safe Muslim Russia just go to Tatarstan
>>
>Russia is safe
Is this for real? Are they mad?
>>
>>56846248
The red dot in Kazakhstan is where the Soviets did all their nuke testing, right?
>>
>>56847904
>Dumbkrain
>thinking
top kek
>>
Anyone else been on holiday to any red zones?
I've been to Kashmir, crossed by land from Thailand into Myanmar, been to the Egyptian-Sudan border region, and to Patani on the Malaysian border and I have to say this map seems like a crock of shite
>>
>>56848736
nah just orange in mexico
>>
>>56846248
>Western Eurabia and Terrorussia "safe"
>Australia "safe" with all of the fucking monsters of nature living in every Australian home and backyard
>Haiti and Jamaica not bright red
>most of Turkey not even yellow
>the fucking jungles of Papua New Guinea not covered with a gigantic skull
>nearly every Muslim-majority country totally covered in red, orange or yellow
>France surrendered
All this wew
>>
>>56848856
ALSO, (reluctantly)
>inner-city areas of the United States not even the slightest bit yellow
This map is funny for memes but not funny for when you're getting mugged, car-jacked, raped or shot
>>
File: 1456433893791.jpg (48 KB, 410x416) Image search: [Google]
1456433893791.jpg
48 KB, 410x416
>>56848856
>most of Turkey not even yellow

let the r*ach think it's safe
>>
Why is Chile considered dangerous?
>>
>>56849269
reggaeton
>>
>>56846248
Brazil is pretty dangerous and people will try to scam you in every corner or situation.
>>
>Morocco
>Safer than Algeria
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.