[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the United Kingdom leaves the EU >Trump becomes president
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: trump gf.jpg (37 KB, 728x1024) Image search: [Google]
trump gf.jpg
37 KB, 728x1024
>the United Kingdom leaves the EU
>Trump becomes president of the USA
What does this hypothetical situation mean for the world?
And how does this affect the relationship between UK and USA?
>>
Trump will get btfo by Hillary
>>
Mr. Cameron will go nuts
>>
>>56821860
The strongest relationship our two nations have ever had, especially strong if UKIP has more gains in the next general election.
>>
>>56821921
maybe if it were today, but Trump could easily blow her away in a debate considering her past records
>>
>>56821974
she's going to do everything she can to make him look stupid tbqh
>>
Ryder Cup becomes between USA and UK again

becomes known as the Trump Cup
>>
>>56821860
It means the EU will finally have to start pulling its own weight in international politics and not rely on the U.S. and UK to dictate policy.
>>
File: german humour hehe.jpg (91 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
german humour hehe.jpg
91 KB, 720x540
>>56821860
The West loses some of its political potency by becoming bickering little lot of former great countries.
And all the PooInTheLooistans gain more power globally.

OR

Nothing changes because all the institutions that have a good amount of "invisible" power, like the status quo too much to let plebeian populist views to endanger their world order.

I bet it's gonna be the latter.
>>
>>56822655
I do mostly agree with that but I do think that some 'change' would be visible, for better or for worse
The better question is will the status quo let either of these things happen? They're doing their best to stop them right now
>>
>>56822955
mate i fucking have it and you're not even using it you cheeky cunt
>>
>>56823485
>i do
then why are you not using quick reply then?
bit fucking cheeky to tell everyone else to use it when you refuse to show your own flag
>>
>>56823885
mate if you post that reminder one more fucking time without showing your flag i'm going to fucking lose it
your flag ONLY shows up on quick reply
stop being a fucking snidey cunt i know what you're trying to do
>>
>>56824234
just kill yourself, if you're using quick reply then you must be doing something extremely mongoled for your flag not to show up completely, also if you cancel your post half way through pressing submit it will show no flag

which flag am i using?
>>
>>56824234
>>56823885
>>56823485
Why the fuck are you spamming that shit like it's a signature?
>>
>>56821860

Trump has a massive hard on for Britain so I think it would only make the relationship even stronger
>>
>>56824421
how am i wrong?
you're obviously doing something you complete muppet or your flag WOULD show up or at least as 'no region detected' when there is nothing
It is quite clear you are posting like this on purpose and in the tiny chance that you're not, then you must be the biggest fucking mongole on this planet, it's a simple extension.
>>
>>56824658
>how am i wrong?
>>56789214
>you're obviously doing something
wrong
>It is quite clear you are posting like this on purpose
wrong
>then you must be the biggest fucking mongole on this planet, it's a simple extension.
wrong
>>
I'm gay
>>
>>56824738
well it works for every single other person, and any problems are usually stupid oversights, so I stick to this
>then you must be the biggest fucking mongole on this planet, it's a simple extension.
>>
File: 1356068934619.png (110 KB, 248x317) Image search: [Google]
1356068934619.png
110 KB, 248x317
>signatures
>[Deleted]
Stupid Germ.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.