[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: US_map-Pacific.png (17 KB, 572x371) Image search: [Google]
US_map-Pacific.png
17 KB, 572x371
What happens here?
>>
Spics, chinks, yuppies, and weed
>>
>>56808995
the coast is liberal, inland is conservative af but the coast is heavily populated so it doesn't matter. Vegas is Vegas, Arizona is populated but conservative.

Alaska and Hawaii are irrelelvant
>>
>>56808995

A whole bunch of people claiming it's where they want to live and a whole bunch of people living there that want to leave
>>
File: RandPaulBurger.jpg (448 KB, 635x847) Image search: [Google]
RandPaulBurger.jpg
448 KB, 635x847
>>56809226
I live in SoCal. It's ok I guess. Crime and traffic balanced out by glorious weather, good beaches, and IN-N-OUT. AMA, i-if you want...
>>
>>56809285
Are you Mexican?
>>
>>56809028
This minus the yuppies is Arizona (or at least Phoenix)
>>
>>56809226
That's Florida, too
>>
>>56809296
White as cream cheese. Could provide pics if you want.
>>
File: Phoenix Weather.png (327 KB, 2169x741) Image search: [Google]
Phoenix Weather.png
327 KB, 2169x741
Arizona is hot. Except for the northern part of the state which is high in elevation. But everybody pretty much lives in the hot parts.
>>
>>56809285

Sure, I have a couple

So, when you meet people that move there, what do they say about why they moved? Beaches? Nightlife? Opportunity or a new job? Also, do people who move to LA or SF or the major cities have different reasons than those that move to to a smaller city?
>>
Here in Portland a bunch of hipsters who worship Mac Demarco, unemployed stoners, Californian yuppies, and /pol/ memes come to life.
>>
>>56809296
I am.
>>
File: 1447401591113.gif (1 MB, 225x199) Image search: [Google]
1447401591113.gif
1 MB, 225x199
>>56809454
>So, when you meet people that move there, what do they say about why they moved? Beaches? Nightlife? Opportunity or a new job?
Mostly I know people that moved here for work, but a couple friends came back here after college too.
>Also, do people who move to LA or SF or the major cities have different reasons than those that move to to a smaller city?
Mostly, the majority of high-paying jobs are located in downtown LA or the Gay Area, which is why they have skyscrapers for more office space. Commuting sucks a gigantic pile of dicks in either area, so the closer they can live, the better. And EVERYONE has a car.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_UpLtGEWoY
>>
>>56808995
The Chinese Overseas Territorial Administration.
>>
>>56809479
Do you watch Portlandia? If so, what do you think of it?
>>
>>56810931
I've seen it a few times. Fairly accurate surprisingly, to the point where instead of watching it I could just go outside and see this shit irl. I'm moving to Eugene for college soon and they're even worse.
>>
i want to move to the pacific northwest but i hate liberal faggotry and goofy hipsters. which state would be best for me?
>>
Dehydration and gay sex
>>
>>56811063
Oregon belive it or not. Just go move to the eastern end which is strangly enough dessert.
>>
File: 1441405312877.jpg (644 KB, 1170x1170) Image search: [Google]
1441405312877.jpg
644 KB, 1170x1170
Hills
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.