[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your experiences with black people? Do you know any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6
What are your experiences with black people? Do you know any personally? Do you have black friends?
>>
>>56808901
I have one black friend, one of the coolest people.
>>
Bumbung my own threadung
>>
black people who grow up in suburbs are mostly okay

black people who come from the city are fucking awful. desu most people that come from inner cities are fucking awful
>>
>>56808901
seen them only 3 times in my life
>>
>>56808940
Are you from inner city?
>>
The area I live in has a lot of blacks, some may look intimidating because of how they dress, but all the black people I've talked to were cool
>>
>>56809048
Basically this for me.
>>
>>56808901
Black girls like my hair and I occasionally catch them staring at me on the train. That's about it.
>>
I had a couple of black friends in school and about a dozen in my four years of university. They were indistinguishable from everyone else in all ways but physical. As for strangers, 4/5 are bretty gud. Even the ostensibly shady drug dealers have been bro-tier.
The 1/5 are almost always stereotypical sheboons: obese, loud, pushing a stroller with no father in sight, and eager to play the race card.
>>
I have a lot of black friends. They're all fun to be around.
>>
>>56808901
In Grenada, 98% of people here are black. I'm white. I enjoy their company a lot of the time and they are really helpful, some can be sketchy but that's people in every culture.
>>
>>56808901
Black people here are alright. Some of them only act like niggers ironically.
>>
>>56808901
Blacks are bro tier when they're integrated and got a work. Ghetto niggers smells horrible.
Also outer french territories blacks are chill while africans are literal monkeys
>>
>Do you have black friends?

No, just white or mixed friends, but thats because of my location

>Do you know any personally?
My favorite uncle is black, just a hard working country dude that raises horses. Built his own place also.

>What are your experiences with black people?
Well my cousin was robbed twice in the same two weeks by blacks. My half black acquaintance was also robbed twice, despite efforts to prevent it again. Lastly my brother was robbed. All at gun point and in groups of atleast three.

With that being said I blame wealth inequality rather than genetics, we need to invest in the infrastructure in impoverished areas.
>>
>>56809351
Or just move the fuck out of the ghetto, Jesus.
>>
>>56808901
I grew up in a ghetto and most of them are awful, although the old ladies tend to act civilized.

Generally when walking around as a white guy, I get looks. Hear gunshots occasionally, glass breaking. Cars drive by with the bass kicked up so high that my windows rattle. I've had to deal with a guy that'd blare to gangster rap on his porch until 2:30-3:30 at night, every night. Seen a gang smash open a car window when I was little. Litter everywhere. People used to trespass in my front/backyards, but doesn't happen as much anymore. Had a 2nd floor window broken with a rock. I've seen drug deals happen on my street. Lots of unkempt properties. Cars (not mine) have been stolen.

>>56809048
>>56809075
okay

>>56809351
Surprisingly, I've never been robbed/burgled, but my neighbors have.
>>
>>56809378
Stay away from low income apartment complexes. Thats where us white trash individuals from jobless small towns go to.
>>
First portuguese man I've ever met I'd black
Pretty cool guy but most dislike him
>>
>>56809447
t.
>>
>>56809427
>Stay away from low income apartment complexes.
These things are the bane of any neighborhood. The ghetto I live in has improved somewhat because some of these have been torn down/abandoned.
>>
>>56808901
Some good, some raised badly, most are kind of obnoxious.

Had some black friend's, had a lot bad run-ins with blacks, my dad is friends with a really great guy who'd watch over his workshop, worked hard, was trust-worthy, and an all-around great fella, but he's now in jail for killing a guy and has a long history of being in the Gangster Disciples.

The first girl who ever liked me was black, but I chickened out because I was too damn shy (she didn't give up until after a month).

But damn, it seems like they're all secretely kleptomaniacs, but open drama-whores.

I really wish they'd knock off all that dramatic bullshit.
>>
>>56808901
One of my best friends since childhood is black. Lately he has been smoking a lot of weed and is acting really strange pretending to be some sort of pseudo-psychologist. Makes me fear for leaflands future.
>>
>>56809414
Ever see someone get a fake ticket only for them to get out of their unlocked car and get jumped? I didn't grow up in a ghetto, but I always end up in the shittiest parts of town. Fuck black apartments, everyones all parinoid and scoping out your vehicle.
>>
>>56808901

Pretty good, I have a decent amount of black friends. I lived with one in a suite, pretty chill with each other. Another 2 lived across, pretty chill with them too. I

had 2 blacks as a roommate, one was a tall, cool athlete. Dressed well and was a neat freak. Only problem was he got back very late in the night. I have another who's stinks, is annoying as hell and I despise him.
>>
>>56809414
Yep. Sounds like your average black neighborhood.

Why are they all very trashy? At least, the Mexicans keep their yards and streets clean and maintained, every black hood is a borderline shanty town.
>>
File: shiet werechimp.png (332 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
shiet werechimp.png
332 KB, 1024x776
>>56808901
ooga booga gibs me dat
Thats it.
>>
Never seen one
>>
>>56808901
I know a lot of black people. I worked in mainly black neighborhoods in Jamaica queens, and in east New York in Brooklyn as well as Canarsie etc... All those areas are mainly black. Over all what I think about them is this. 60% are fucking pieces of shit who should be sent to camps, 15% are weirdos, 10% are pretty good people but you can't really trust them with money or anything material, and 15% are amazing people.
>>
File: 1456095398523-2.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1456095398523-2.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
>>56808901
I just wanted to add that as a suicidal individual, I"ve always admired the charisma and the upbeat personalities some blacks have. I work with one and I have to say it helps having someone who sees the bright side of and has actual consideration for their fellow worker.
>>
>>56809269
Really? Here it's the opposite. Blacks from Africa are usually a lot cooler.
>>
>>56809608
Forgot to mention that 99% of people who live in projects are shit for some reason.
>>
>>56809536
>Ever see someone get a fake ticket only for them to get out of their unlocked car and get jumped?
Never seen this happen. I'll bet it's been done around here though.
>Fuck black apartments, everyones all parinoid and scoping out your vehicle.
Black apartments are just terrible for any neighborhood. They're just crime hives and city officials rarely want to deal with them.

Oh yeah, someone was murdered in a black apartment complex at the top of my street two years ago.

>>56809567
>Why are they all very trashy?
There are a few different explanations and frankly I'd rather not type out an essay on the causes this late at night. I want to point out that my neighborhood has been trash for over 60 years, so whatever "community leaders" have been doing, it's not working.

Although, I will say that my neighborhood has been -slowly- gentrifying thanks to the local university. University housing has been slowly creeping up from the west side of it, and businesses are starting to follow suit.
>>
File: dKgYo.png (91 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
dKgYo.png
91 KB, 1024x776
>>56809580
>>
Here is the thing about black people.

You have your totally relaxed personality but athletically gifted nigger. Does not try and wins 100m with time to smoke a J before others finish the race.

You have your dumb niggers that love to not know shit (Thank you for that line Chris Rock)

Then you have your whitewashed nigger who is even more uptight than a catholic nun.

All 3 serve a purpose in society but I can't be friends with them at all. I just can't handle them or understand them.
>>
>>56809132
this is my experience, too. our blacks seem to be bretty okay, i didn't grow up near toronto though, and there are a lot more blacks there than here so maybe it's worse over there.
>>
>>56809351
Edit: I forgot to mention I also had a group of three buddies robbed on a different occasion. So thats well over 15 people getting robbed in one year.

I don't dislike blacks, I just want their community fixed and I don't think its genetics.
>>
almost never interact with them

mostly because they are not all that present
>>
black degenerate raped my best friend

I selectively hate them with a burning passion
>>
File: KvXXA4Q.jpg (235 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
KvXXA4Q.jpg
235 KB, 1024x776
I love this reddit comics
>>
>>56808901
Black people are cool. All too common niggerism isn't.
>>
>>56808901
The few ones I am friends with are okay. All others I've seen have basically been savages.
>>
File: EqOrLoy.png (493 KB, 3072x2512) Image search: [Google]
EqOrLoy.png
493 KB, 3072x2512
>>56810144
>>
>>56808901
well, here anyone really cares too much anout other people's color, so black people are the same as white/mestizos, so there is nothing special about them in specific

>Do you know any personally?
yes, a lot

>Do you have black friends?
yes, a lot too
>>
>>56810182
>so black people are the same as white/mestizos
You're a lier.
I've been to Bogota.
I saw it with my own eyes.
Blacks are mainly underclass monkeys just as everywhere else.
>>
I've probably seen <20 black people in my whole life, not counting aboriginals.
No interaction beyond holding a door for a black chick once.
>>
>>56810278
but i live in Medellín, Bogotá is just a shithole of selfish assholes and if there where blacks doing underclass jobs it's because they were from the coast area and moved there but everyone treats them like shit, in Medellín there is a lot of local blacks and everyone treats them like every other person, even the ones from the coast area
>>
>>56808948
Lucky you.
Then again Russians are basically white niggers :^)
>>56809084
What does your hair look like?
>>56809844
That's actually pretty clever.
>>56810361
Abos are probably worse.
>>
literally only knew two black people, and both were cool as fuck.
>>
>>56809808
>officials rarely want to deal with them
Yup... those niggers gained a reputation just because the cops wouldn't do shit.

Police station: "oh yeah we've heard about them before, we'll get right on that"

nothing happens...
>>
Quite frankly from the opposite side of things I've always interacted with white people both poor and "Middle class" who've always used the racial sterotypes to make themselves feel better about their position in life.

Do you know what it's like to have white kids talk about "poor niggers" but they live in trailer parks or in homes where everyone doesn't have their own rooms or
Where both their parents income is half of my father's.

They talk about fatherless black kids but barely have contact with their father after a divorce or talk about crackheads even though their moms are addicted to medications.

Idk I always had pleasure in living a life above these people who feel they are some sort of pinnacle of whiteness because the reality is they never reach their own expectations.
>>56809608
Southside Jamaica, Brownsville, East New York and most of the Bronx is this but its really not just black folks there the hood isn't good for anyone's development unless they have the ability or access to you know transcend it. Really there is a lot of beauty in the hood but also just a lot of issues
>>
>>56811274
I agree, but I just think it's mainly blacks and Spanish that are like that in the hood. I know people of other races in the hood and they aren't like that, some are but it's a smaller percentage when compared to blacks and Hispanics. Minorities need to get their shit together.
>>
Black people are just people desu.
>>
>>56809169
>Rare flag
POKEBALL, GO!
>>
This one time I was in the city with my friends and we were making nigger and jew jokes when one of my friends points at something so I turn around and discover that four niggers are standing behind me. We died laughing.
>>
>>56809617
i-is there more of this
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.