[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is your city bike friendly? Miami No
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
File: 1456018030505.png (875 KB, 1653x1023) Image search: [Google]
1456018030505.png
875 KB, 1653x1023
Is your city bike friendly?

Miami
No
>>
Toronto
The infrastructure is. The drivers aren't.
>>
Melbourne
Same as >>56808322
>>
>>56808385
>visit melbourne
>"Melbourne is a perfect place for cyclists-"
>the city is actually a mini san francisco
>nobody goes to st kilda
>people still cycle up the hill
Only white people are crazy enough to do this.
>>
>is your city european

No.
>>
>>56808457
>cycle up the hill
Reading that gave me anxiety
>>
Fucking cyclists.
They are the biggest fucking cunts in the world.

Seriously, they should be arrested and executed. I saw one of the cunts in the fucking middle lane the other day slowing fucking everyone down and he didn't give a shit. I wanted someone closer to ram that stupid latexed faggot.
FUCK THEM.
If they wanted to be treated equally on the roads then pay the same fucking taxes drivers do and listen to the fucking road rules. Go the same speed as motorists, if that means someone crashing into you and giving you a ride on their grille then so be it.
>>
>>56808213
This picture made me audibly laugh
>>
why do cyclists not cycle on the sidewalk
>>
No.

Neither is the country. Countless hippie tourists on bikes get killed every year. Survivors produce quality interview lines such as "They rushed to me, but instead of asking if I were okay, they started yelling and calling me names"
>>
>>56808589
Because pedestrians move to slow for them and will get in their way because that is just rude of pedestrians. Taking up the sidewalk, well fuck them cyclists instead will just enjoy the empty roads in front of them.
>>
>>56808589
It is better to be run over by a weary driver than to be drop kicked by an angry redpilled pedestrian for being an obnoxious cyclist
>>
my city caters too much to cages
>>
>>56808689
because that way at least i can get the driver to pay me for treading on me.

the redpilled pedestrian might continue beating the shit out of me.
>>
>>56808213
>be mexican government
>decide to act like first world countries creating bike lanes
>5 days later 10 deaths
not even joking, mexicants cant drive for shit
>>
>>56808770
>Live in Mexico City
>Goverment only makes a few bike lanes
>Be retarded and drive bicycle on car lanes even when the fucking bike lane is free
>Be retarded taxi driver and drive trough you moms bedroom
>Be a fucking retarded monkey drive a "MicroBus" trough everything
>ALMOST EVERYONE GETS KILLED
>Be again retarded city mayor
>Reduce speed limit to 50 km/h
>No one gives a fuck
>Speed cameras get in place
>Everyone is fucked
>City gets polluted and the ones who survived the roads die
>>
It should be made legal to shoot cyclists on sight.
>>
>>56808589

It's actually illegal here unless it's a bike lane, or you're younger than 15yo.

And cyclists are equal road users. Sure, taking up the whole lane is cunty but it's safer for them. People often open doors right in their faces which can easily lead to serious injury. If you ask me a worse problem are drivers who don't drive 20 over the speed limit, cyclists are a lot easier to pass than retards and women (redundant, I know)
>>
>>56808213
I think this might be the first /n/ meme I have ever seen and I've been coming on this site for 7 years.
>>
>>56809260
enjoy your metal prison on wheels
>>
Everybody hates them but that doesn't stop them.
>>
>>56808213
all cyclists must hang
>>
File: snickering pepe.png (8 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
snickering pepe.png
8 KB, 473x500
>tfw you cycle hard through traffic and cut off drivers
literally cucking them
>>
What pisses me off about cyclists (other than them being massive assholes who purposely get in your way when you go to pass) is that if I were to drive my car at the speed they ride at, I could be ticketed for unsafe driving/impeding traffic.
>>
>>56808213
MedellĂ­n
yes
>>
File: 1447466057615.gif (646 KB, 512x481) Image search: [Google]
1447466057615.gif
646 KB, 512x481
>this triggers the euro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7dkZLtdK2M
>>
My city isn't even car friendly
>>
Denver
Yes. If cyclists act like assholes, drivers hate them. If cyclists follow all the rules of the road, drivers hate them. So, fuck drivers. I'll ride however I damn well please.
>>
I got a ticket and had my licence revoked for speeding on my bicycle once.

The cops were just out to meet their quotas that night and I happened to be the schmuck they stumbled across to bully.

Down with the government
>>
File: waves.gif (4 MB, 275x174) Image search: [Google]
waves.gif
4 MB, 275x174
parts of it are. doesn't stop them from being an annoyance
>>
File: 1438262974549.webm (621 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1438262974549.webm
621 KB, 720x720
>live in oregon
>i can literally take up a whole lane of traffic and bike as slow or fast as i like if there is no bike lane because of have the right of way
>>
>American police officers would have run this cyclists over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEEJyYtCsLQ
>>
File: 1457346487391.jpg (155 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
1457346487391.jpg
155 KB, 1000x665
>Legal to ride bikes on the sidewalk in my city
>mfw zooming by, mere inches from colliding with dogwalkers and couples
>>
>>56809740
That's because it's almost as bad as still having horses on the fucking road.
Why they even allow children's transportation on major roadways baffles me.
>>
>>56809662
>this triggers the American
>>
>>56808589
its illegal here unless you are a child.
>>
Here's an idea, lads, instead of getting angry move your steering wheel slightly to the right (left in uncivilised countries (^: ) for a few seconds before returning to your lane and successfully avoid them. Easy peasy
>>
>>56810014
>cross into the opposite lane
>crash head on into another motorist
>die
>kill other driver
Yeah, sure! :^)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0RQ8LCGfT0

Yes, it is.
>>
Austin
It's kind of hilly and very car-centric (drivers are often crazy here and don't think to be mindful of bikers), but the infrastructure is there to get around by bike. I get around by bike myself, as I don't have a car. But for example biking to the suburbs can take up to 2hrs with 800ft of variation since it's a very spread out city. But if you stay central or combine commuter buses with biking, then it's doable.
>>
>>56808589
>sidewalk
Die you Melburnian seppo, it's footpath in this country.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.