[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nobody here is unironically religious, right? If you are, explain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: evolve.jpg (33 KB, 718x444) Image search: [Google]
evolve.jpg
33 KB, 718x444
Nobody here is unironically religious, right? If you are, explain yourself.
>>
>>56808191
ITT:
Poles and murrikans
>>
I'm Christian.

>explain yourself
Suck my God-given dick.
>>
>>56808210
It's time we start a Polish-American Commonwealth, Texas.
>>
>>56808191
I'm catholic. Jesuists school and credo.
>>
I'm not religious at all. To be labeled as an atheist would mean I was part of that whole struggle.

It's like people who don't go on tumblr, you don't call them non-tumberlinas.
>>
>>56808523
Agnostic might be the word you're looking for anon? I might be wrong though, english is not my first language
>>
>>56808217
>>56808240
I have a strong feeling only religious posters like you spam the ever loving shit out of the word "cuck".
Maybe my /pol/senses are tingling erroneously but do you?
>>
File: 1453007333162.jpg (30 KB, 500x316) Image search: [Google]
1453007333162.jpg
30 KB, 500x316
>>56808191
I'm a (religious) Daoist and I'm not even Asian.
>>
File: last-memorial.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
last-memorial.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
Jehovah's Witness here
Who #memorial today/yesterday here?
>>
Nice post my torontian brother
>>
>>56808596
Don't know what you are talking about. Care to explain?
>>
File: unbaptism ceremony.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
unbaptism ceremony.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>once upon a time I took these types of threads seriously
kekking at myself desu
Have some fedoras, my good man
>>
>>56808635
For I received from the Lord what I also delivered to you, that the Lord Jesus on the night when he was betrayed took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it, and said, “This is my body which is for you. Do this in remembrance of me.” In the same way also he took the cup, after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood. Do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of me.”
1 Corinthians 11:23-25

Weren't you invited to the meeting?it was on the 23 march for this year
Although On 3rd of april they will hold a special service at any kingdom hall , you are invited to join and found out
It explain why Jesus Christ's sacrifice was necessary and how you can take benefit from it
>>
>>56808191
It depends.
I'm not religious cause there's no such a thing as religion. There's only one God and He gave His life for us, unfortunately nowadays people are a bunch of hypocrites and prefer to do wrong things (sins) than to accept His love.

>inb4 hurr durr your God doesnt exist
Just fuck you retard.
>>
>>56808773
I had beer and mämmi for the glory of Ukko
>>
>>56808773
Oh, yes, I understand what you are saying now.

And no, I wasn't invited to the meeting because I'm Catholic.

>>56808781
I wouldn't go as far as to insult someone because of not sharing your views anon. Come on, you are far better than this, just let him be, no need to insult him, is there? Faith just don't happen, it's given. Remember the golden rule: don't do to others...
>>
why do you even bother people OP?

can't you be happy with the enlightenment of your own intelligence in private?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.