[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Australia is the closest Western nation to Japan, but why does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Ron_Pauls_Election_Day.jpg (97 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
Ron_Pauls_Election_Day.jpg
97 KB, 894x894
Australia is the closest Western nation to Japan, but why does it seem that there aren't nearly as many insufferable weebs there than in other Anglo countries?

Can someone explain this?
>>
>>331793979
Australian weebs need to learn to conceal power levels as a necessity, or else be bantered into oblivion at an early age.
>>
It's hard to develop an interest in weebry when you're constantly fighting for your life against an onslaught of emus, rabbits, and octopuses.
>>
>>56805707
I feel like ground zero for this brony/weeb/tube-socks-plus-sandals is the American rust belt.

They are hated by virtually everyone, but there are enough of them so they don't have to care about being antisocial jackasses here.
>>
>>56805707
they hate Japs because of ww2, and all other Asians because they illegally emigrate to straya
>>
>>56805707
That's because there are fewer Anglos in Australia.
>>
We're all bitter after being forced to learn Japanese in school.
>>
>>56809193
my school was the only school in the area that even offered Japanese as a language
>>
>>56809491
Where do you live? I know of like two schools that taught German and one that taught Italian, but most schools in Brisbane teach Japanese.
>>
>>56809544
>>56809491
Lucky bastards. I wish my high school had offered it.
>>
>>56809609
that's how I learned, we even went to japan for two weeks in year 10
>>
hahahah australia is literally on the other side of the planet. "anglo" more like oceania island nigger. who even knows what time zone they're in? what a mess of a country/continent/island.
>>
File: 1444822056320s.jpg (4 KB, 125x115) Image search: [Google]
1444822056320s.jpg
4 KB, 125x115
>>56810174
good banter lad, had a kek
>>
>>56809544
sorry for the late reply. I live in the north eastern lelbourne suburbs. Went to a private school. All the schools around me taught french/italian/chinese and some indonesian weirdly enough.
>>
>>56809609

my generation only had to learn it because this was before the china meme and japan was still the next language of business after english
>>
>>56805707

The only weeabs are chinese who shame their ancestors.

Anyway, our connection with Japan really is just selling beef, rocks and showing up at their ski resorts while they come here and take photos of random things or get lost in the outback and maybe selling us submarines
>>
there are australian weebs but they're underneath the surface

>>56809193
>>56809491
>>56809544
my high school in Tasmania had Japanese for a while until the teacher left
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.