[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your country is crumbling right in front of your own
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: images (1).jpe.jpg (9 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpe.jpg
9 KB, 228x221
>tfw your country is crumbling right in front of your own eyes and there's NOTHING you can do about it
>>
>crumbling

How exactly?
>>
File: 1442369273893.png (158 KB, 489x501) Image search: [Google]
1442369273893.png
158 KB, 489x501
>tfw your country is being rebuilt right in front of your own eyes and you helped it happen
>>
>>56802397
>tfw oil revenue disappears

As a Minnesotan, this is great. I can come up and buy your ultra cheap shit. Thanks Canada.
>>
>>56802397
Post more reddit frogs, bitch nigga
>>
>>56802397
fucking whimp, are you crying because of your 'liberal' PM? you ain't seen nothing and you're far away from all the misery
>>
>>56802397
The leaf will be the next Somalia.. Sooon.
>>
>>56802397
Hello anon,

I think you mistyped the URL http://reddit.com, and you started shitposting on the wrong platform the wrong shitposts.

Take care, anon.
>>
Poor you.
>>
>>56802397
The fuck are you talking about? The only thing that's going to hurt us in the long run is a bigger deficit. They're actually pumping more money into infrastructure projects which is a good thing. Sure we'll be in debt but pretty much every country is in debt anyways, our standard of living won't change, typical alarmist cuckservative.
>>
>>56802397
>tfw your country is crumbling right in front of your own eyes

we have like 30 yrs crumbling :)
>>
>>56802621
>>56802645
nice proxy anon
>>
>>56802771
Mexico was not-crumbling at some point this century?
>>
>>56802397
Only Alberta mate. And it's for the better.
>>
>>56802827
Last century I mean
>>
>>56802696
>Sure we'll be in debt but pretty much every country is in debt anyways
Didn't Canada always had huge dept? why it's now a problem? because of weedman?

>>56802813
WTF

>>56802771
>we have like 30 yrs crumbling :)
tfw we had 60 years of corruption (since independence) and we are having a clean gov for the first time.
>>
>>56802899
>Didn't Canada always had huge dept? why it's now a problem? because of weedman?
nothing America tier, but yeah we've had a debt for a while
however, the Liberal party always gives us a bigger deficit by flaunting their ability to spend on infrastructure, services etc. and then leaving the debts on the next government to sort
>>
>>56802899
>we are having a clean gov for the first time.

i-dont-know-that-feel.jpg
>>
>>56803083
Who cares? The cons will get in next time, sort it out and then liberals again, or NDP, then more debt but better infrastructure. It's the cycle.
>>
>not having at least 2 defaults per decade

nigga i'll teach you a thing or two about living in a crumbling country
>>
File: Oh yup.png (69 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
Oh yup.png
69 KB, 250x188
I just got super columbine massacre simulator add me on Skype and lets chat fucking bored.

>>
File: 1428029792988.jpg (67 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
1428029792988.jpg
67 KB, 500x490
>asia belongs to asians
>africa to africans
>arab states for arabs
>white countries belong to everyone
why don't poo people leave us alone
>>
>>56802696
the provincial and city politicians will piss away all the money on new bridges and bicycle lanes to try and get themselves re-elected

crumbling bridges and sewer infrastructure needs repairs but politicians can't cut ribbons or make a name for themselves on stuff cities actually need. money is just going to be wasted like it always is.
>>
It wouldn't be crumbling if Lopez Obrador was our president, r-right guys?
>>
>>56803458
Maybe next time you'll think twice before committing genocide and taking native people's land.
>>
>economy growing
>country crumbling
WEW LADDY
>>
>>56802696
Yeah Canada's known for having extremely low Debt/GDP. So you can splurge.
Doesn't mean it makes sense though.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 250x207) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 250x207
>>56802899
>we will have a clean government
>>
>>56803798
but now they don't have to eat leaves and roots now anon
they now have kfc and contribute to us being one of the fattest nations in the world
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.