[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously speaking, why are Jews so hated worldwide, except Asia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: 45445.jpg (78 KB, 642x960) Image search: [Google]
45445.jpg
78 KB, 642x960
Seriously speaking, why are Jews so hated worldwide, except Asia?

I'm very ignorant, please explain.
>>
There aren't many jews in Asia (ME doesn't count)
>>
>>56797377
memes, really
Jews are what make economies thrive.
>>
because Israel invented Esperanto.
>>
>>56797377
jews are really hated in asia m8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPAwZkXcy_M

>>56798047
mmmm debatable
>>
Because of their religion, which promotes a philosophy of racial supremacism. This means that they treat non-jews as if they were animals; as resources to be used rather than equals.

That's basically what it boils down to. Oh, and they like to chop off parts of baby penises and suck the blood out (google "bris")
>>
>>56797377
Jealousy

Jews are better than the g*yim in every way, shape and form
>>
They are hated in the christian world because the jews killed christ.
>>
>>56798230
>Jew_behind_post.png
>>
>>56797377
Are Jews hated in Central/Carib/South America?
>>
>>56798198
They are. I know sometimes their way of gaining wealth is immoral, but every time they have been displaced from somewhere, that place turns into a shithole.
>>
>>56798478

North America doesn't hate them, don't believe in maymays
>>
>>56797377
>Seriously speaking, why are Jews so hated worldwide
Are they? I don't see much antisemitism here desu.
>>
>>56798479
>every time they have been displaced from somewhere, that place turns into a shithole.
Like post-war West Germany, Austria etc?
>>
>>56798198
>one video of a nazi fetishist

What a joke. The only Asian countries who care about Jews are the Muslim ones.

Anyway, OP, I can't voice my opinion on this one as a Jew or everyone will get mad.
I will say this though: it's no coincidence that the most successful western nations are the ones with the most thriving Jewish communities. No country has benefited from expelling its Jews, and there's a reason that we have an absurd amount of legendary historical figures who were/are Jewish.

http://www.adherents.com/largecom/fam_jew100.html
>>
This performance from 40 years ago by Herbet Pagani might interest you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP4oEc0GeLo
>>
>>56799005
>Israel is a ghetto
>Jerusalem is Warsaw
explain
>>
>>56799239
It is significantly less applicable today, but in the 70s Israel was in a shit state, surrounded by wars on 4 fronts, poor as fuck, half stuck between communism and capitalism, and things looked relatively bleak, especially in the 73' war which started out disastrously to the point that many believed it was the end of Israel [we turned it around mostly thanks to America]

So he's saying Israel [back in his time] is basically a shitty ghetto assailed by all the Arabs surrounding it.
>>
>>56797377
Religion and outgroup suspicion
>>
>>56799393
>we turned it around mostly thanks to America
You mean only thanks to America.
>>
Because they killed Jesus.
>>
>you'll never be a Jew

This actually makes me feel bad.
>>
>>56797377
CIRCUMCISION
>>
>>56797377
They were never hated here in Brazil tho.
>>
Nah, only shithole nations like portugal and poland get worse after jews.
Will anglo saxon countries rurn into shithole iff all jews will be deported to madagascar?
No, because anglo saxons made jews what they are today, without them they would be mizrahim tier or russian jews tier.
>>
>>56797377
I don't care about jews, I hate muslims.
>>
Historically they're known to be reclusive and unpredictable. Their financial practices that are now considered common(usury etc) were frowned upon in the past, and are why there were few west of Germany before WWII.

Although some leaders and cultures accepted them, such as the Romans and Prussia/Germany's protestant Hohenzollerns.
>>
9/11
>>
combination of having a culture of both working hard and helping other jews before non-jews, resulting in a lot of well off jews
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.