[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did the 'french are arrogant' meem start ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: sandrine.jpg (171 KB, 1280x463) Image search: [Google]
sandrine.jpg
171 KB, 1280x463
When did the 'french are arrogant' meem start ?
>>
>>56775462
Someone beat a Frenchman in rocks, papers, scissors.

The rest is history.
>>
>>56775462
why u post pics of my gf here ?
>>
>>56775462
How did the 'argies are arrogant' started?
>>
File: blEHivFn.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
blEHivFn.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>56775553
This.

Stop OP.
>>
>>56775462
Many, many years before the internet was even a thing.
>>
>>56775565
>>56775462
I am beginning to notice a pattern here

Every nation or people with a historical rivalry with Britain has been 'arrogant' at some point.
>>
>>56775462
Stereotypes always hide some truth
>>
Brits are arrogant, not french
>>
>>56775585

>tfw no sandrine

Does anyone know her home address? I want to send her a goodbye love letter before I commit suicide.
>>
>>56775680
anglos in general physically feel the need to put down other people to feel better about themselves. most insecure niggers in history
>>
>>56775462
>this is considered white in France
>>
>>56775680
No. Argentinians were known for being arrogant even before the Malvinas thing.
>>
>>56775776
What else do you expect from the people wo invented cuckhold fetish?
>>
>>56775680
>Every nation or people with a historical rivalry with Britain has been 'arrogant' at some point.

Not really, no. You're just quite clearly obsessed with Britain.
>>
File: CDBzr3LW0AAjmET.jpg (71 KB, 600x906) Image search: [Google]
CDBzr3LW0AAjmET.jpg
71 KB, 600x906
>>56775764
I wouldn't know.
>>
>>56775462
since ever i think
>>
>>56775840
Is she a Jew?
>>
>>56775776
Stop projecting.
>>
>>56775838
No I just love you guys, but you never respond so I have to instigate a reply like this.

I 'collect' certain replies (memorable posters in memory, specially significant posts in encrypted folder).
>>
>>56776055
collect this post my autistic sudanese friend
>>
>>56775462
When foreign people met them
>>
I don't know, I'm a nice guy.
Believe me.
>>
>>56775462
14th century at least, probably before then.
>>
File: 1458500393725.png (267 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
1458500393725.png
267 KB, 1152x648
Why are the Anglos are always so salty about the French? Maybe it's because the French can't speak English? They can't communicate and try to demean the French because of this
>>
>>56776055
Shit
Can you post some of those ?
I'm curious if I'm in there too
>>
>>56776141
I really do believe you Pierre.
>>
>>56776183
They're the worst

The WORST
>>
>>56776183
Why are the French always so salty about the English? There's much salt on both sides.
>>
>>56775910
>implying italians do that

italians are the biggest cucks in history, they can't stop shitting on themselves and suck foreign dicks because everything is better abroad wawawawa we suck wawawa
-canadians are racist and bitter because they are completely irrelevant, so they put down others
-australian do the same to a lesser extent
-americans hide a huge inferiority complex behind their satire-level patriotism. they have to beat on their chests and repeatedly have to tell themselves that they are numba 1
-british media is always shitting on other countries with their signature shitty "journalism"

there are hundreds of racial slurs in the english language for other races...yet there are barely any racial slurs for anglos from other races. anglos just feel the need to subjugate others and feel superior.
>>
>>56776325
No one fucking cares in real life
>>
>>56776279
I'm visiting Canada soon any tips for visits ? I'm going to Quebec hunting and fishing with my bros but then I have 1 week alone
Also I'd like to fuck chinese woman because it's Canada where do I find that
>>
>>56776395
>anglos just feel the need to subjugate others and feel superior.

English and British comedy is all about self-deprecation, that's what we're known for around the world. Taking tabloid journalism as your basis for an entire country is silly.
>>
>>56776553
Brits are also known to be too modest, almost to the point of annoyance. Whereas Americans are on the other end of the scale.
>>
>>56776495
Tu va pêcher où au Québec? Saguenay?
>>
>>56776616
That's just anglo stereotype, everywhere else you're known for bragging and feeling superior
>>
File: 20120626-170137-g.jpg (47 KB, 416x314) Image search: [Google]
20120626-170137-g.jpg
47 KB, 416x314
>>56776652
Y a encore le temps mais on m'avait parlé de la Gaspésie, t'en penses quoi ?
>>
>>56776802
Bah hsais pas, moi je te conseillerais de réserven pourvoirie au Saguenay, par exemple Poulin de Courval, ou même dans un parc provincial genre Réserve Faunique des Laurentides. T'as ça en Gaspésie aussi remarque
>>
File: games_folder.jpg (176 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
games_folder.jpg
176 KB, 1920x1080
>>56776085
merci mon frere

>>56776236
I have .htmls of certain threads and I thought I could rely on archives but unfortunately not (here is an image of my games I posted for a frenchanon I presume is you, you replied with a golden lel face with retracted mouthpiece with the greentext >bus simulator 2012)

Also maybe
>Frenchanon from Iran and Arabian oil industries discussion thread
>Frenchanon from the ">tfw scheduled for arranged marriage" (Obama reaction face) thread who thought I wasn't retarded and said mon cher in a final greeting
>Frenchanon from the "muslim Arabs/Africans in France are hypocritical' discussion in the aftermath of the Paris attacks
>Frenchanon who provided intrigue and moral support in the 'passable white' thread where I met the lovely Italianon with depersonalization, hungarinon, Danishanon and Swedeanon with similar psychological issues
>Frenchanon(s) from the 'would you live in the French countryside' threads who was initially dismissive but eventually courteous and endearing
>French expat in the vietnam
>Frenchanon who commended my mod of the illustro IP script in the 'What is pol's IQ' thread in /pol/ (opened by Brazilian)
>Frenchanon who saved my ill-advised facial image but eventually acquiesced to its deletion
>Frenchanon who would open 'bilel' or 'tfw cumskins...' threads
>Frenchanon who discussed his torrid experiences with violent Arabian minorities in Marseille
Sorry if I missed any there are more, but time (and memory retrieval) are not on my side.
>>
>>56776325
For real, I don't think we give a fuck IRL. We pretty much don't care about you except on /int/ for the memes.

Meanwhile, you have entire newspapers feeling the need to bash us daily (telegraph) and whole books written about us.
>>
>>56776055
Dew u av autism luv?
>>
>>56776686
Not that I have heard
And generally witness
On the internet yes
But that's banter love
>>
>>56778092
I am beginning to believe so.

I appreciate that term of affection - but I don't know how to reciprocate it without placing you in danger of mockery or ridicule.
>>
I don't know how it started but I know how it's perpetuated

https://youtu.be/UCK04SzPvUs
>>
I try to be as nice a person as I can be, both in real life and here on 4chan.
I'm not always successful as I am only human, but I do try.

>>56775680
It's just banter lad.
If you've been rivals with Britain you need to learn how to fight fire with fire
Only reason the Americans are terrible at it is because they left Britain because they couldn't handle the banter in the first place
>>
I'm pretty sure it is due to Louis XIV and shit
>>
>>56775565
from your own people going abroad and from tourists being recipients of their "hospitality" in your capital
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.