[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW westerners freak out whenever there's a terrorist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 22
File: Erdogan.jpg (50 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Erdogan.jpg
50 KB, 620x387
>TFW westerners freak out whenever there's a terrorist attack in the EU but don't give a single fuck about the rest of the world
Not even talking about Israel. Lebanon, Turkey, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Russia.. all regularly suffer from terror attacks and the west is mostly silent. Guess you are not a human if you aren't western European or North American.
>>
>This
>Surprising

Yeah, nah
>>
>>56763679
>terror attack in Israel
>evil jooz oppressing poor ayyrabs
>terror attack in Russia
>evil ruskies oppressing poor chechlens
>terror attack in EU
>hashtags, lighting everything in their flag colours, international mourning
>>
>>56763710
this 2bh
>>
welcome to the new order
>>
>>56763679
>Guess you are not a human if you aren't western European or North American.

No need for further discussion.
>>
>>56763679
No, and the people from the countries you named don't give a shit about the terrorist attacks in Europe. It id called logic.
>>
>US
>silent about Isreal
Very good post otherwise.
>>
>>56763679
>you are not a human if you aren't western European or North American.

Exactly
>>
File: 1381991477931.jpg (32 KB, 290x293) Image search: [Google]
1381991477931.jpg
32 KB, 290x293
>People actually take it as a point of pride that their shitty Third World country has so many terrorist attacks that people have stopped caring
>>
>>56763679
I remember there was almost no coverage about the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks in the western media. Around 170 people died and 600+ were injured but nobody even talks about it. Majority of the victims were foreign nationals and jews(yes we have jews and a synagogues in india) but nobody bothers about it because Hey its brown people country who cares.

The same apathy can be seen when attacks happened in Turkey, Indonesia, Malaysia, Eastern Europe and rest of the so called 3rd world
>>
>>56763749
I remember reading about a massive storm in Mexico a few years ago on an American forum and everyone were really worried about someone they know who went there for a trip getting hurt. Not a single person worried about Mexicans.
>>
>>56763742
based russia
>>
>>56763834
are the belgium attacks being reported over there?
>>
>>56763679
What you're saying is true but it just happens a lot less here and because of that it creates a lot more impact in well, western countries. It reminds us that we too are vunerable in our percieved safe countries and people tend to forget that very fast here. Basically it's other countries in Europe reacting "It happened in Paris, It happened in Brussels we could be next.".
>>
>>56763742
This.

When was the last time western powers did this for any country other than western European and America.
>>
>>56763911
What are your thoughts on Europe's immigration policies? has your opinions changed, or have remained similar?
>>
>>56763898
Yes they are. Some channels even had news crews covering it live
>>
>>56763926
Nobody there gave a fuck even about massive terrorist attacks like Mumbai or Beslan.
Interesting fact: guess which country sent help like psychologists for kids survived after Beslan?
Israel.
>>
>>56763679
>>56763679
You'd have a point if Jews spoke about the Holodomor or the tens of millions killed under communism as they did about the Holocaust.
But Jews don't do that.
Jews talk about the Holocaust

So you talk about that time that you got BTFO by Germans, and we'll talk about our own issues.

Fucking kike.

As always I am going to recommend everyone read Culture of Critique, a book that fully explains the damage the Jews have done to the West.
>>
>>56763845
humans gonna human
>>
>>56763783
Actually they did. We had candle marches and our monuments were lit up in French colours after the Charlie Hebdo attacks. India has a strong alliance with France
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10 KB, 224x225
>>56763953
>>
>>56763679
>rest of the world
>relevant
>>
>>56763679
based israel
>>
>>56763983
>the damage the Jews have done to the West
Ohhh those fucking Jews with their eternal Nobel Prizes and top musicians, so harmful. West needs more rapists and drug dealers inshallah.
>>
>>56763898
Hell, the Belgium attacks are getting near-constant coverage here. As did the French attacks.
>>
>>56763953
Remained similar mostly, I live on pretty much the opposite end of the country so yesterday didn't really affect me in the way that I might know people there etc. It was still shocking even though I expected an attack especially with the capture of Salah Abdeslam.
Basically I remain of the stance that immigrants should be better controled and screened and that we need to be able to target muslim areas for extra security and monitoring without being branded racist as simply put the majority of the terrorism that we experience over here and in Europe as a whole is islamic. There's no way around that and there's no 100% politically correct way of dealing with it so we need to stop freaking out over things that don't matter and brushing over things that DO matter with the same rhetoric over and over again.
Ok I get it not all refugees are terrorists, in fact most of them aren't. But it only takes three to create a disaster like the one in Brussels.
>>
File: 1458485434838.png (201 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
1458485434838.png
201 KB, 620x387
>>56763679
> mfw being the ass end of Europe has its advantages.

''Refugees'' avoid passing/staying in Bosnia while the rest of the world is getting cucked.
>>
>>56764018
More fool you.

There are probably two places outside of Europe and the Anglosphere which are respectable: Japan and South Korea.
I'd be sad if they were attacked, because those people are advanced human beings.

But Indians? Israelis? Mexicans?
You may as well complain that Europeans don't mourn every time a chimp is killed in the jungle.
>>
>>56763679
>Israel, Turkey, Saudi Arabia
middle eastern shit holes
>Malaysia
muslim country
>Russia
huge muslim minority

what's the surprise here?
>>
>>56764036
Open borders.
Degenerate pop culture
Destruction of art.
Destruction of architecture
Denial of human biology
Destruction of universities
And so on

>b-but they won a few N-Nobel prizes
>>
>>56764089
Wikipedia says Russia and Belgium have 6 percent muslim population.
>>
>>56764149
I can agree with most of this to be honest.
>>
>>56764149
>it's da jewz fault
>we whyte men wuz kangz n' shiet

pretty bad post 2bh
>>
>>56763679
>Not even talking about Israel. Lebanon, Turkey, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Russia.. all regularly suffer from terror attacks and the west is mostly silent. Guess you are not a human if you aren't western European or North American.
Our news report occasionally on stabbings by crazy paleshits and I don't hear anyone defending them, at least not in mainstream although I'm sure there are people who do around. Generally though we care more about things that are closer to us, that's natural. You'd go crazy if you took suffering of every person on the globe as your own. Even so, major disasters are always reported.

People who say "where were you when WE were attacked" when seeing people expressing compassion or solidarity (both will blow over quickly anyway) are not being very objective.

>>56763742
reminder that when your airplane got bombed by terrorists, even hohols in kiev placed candles to your embassy to honor innocent deaths, despite your chechens and nashisti hating their guts.
>>
>>56764161
most of Russia has a tiny, tiny muslim population but parts in the south, Tatarstan for instance are majority muslim
>>
on the other hand you sit back and think

>those fags got what they deserve
>and they dont do anything about it
>maybe some muppet from 4chin will be next
>>
>>56764185
Brussels is 30 percent muslim.
>>
>>56764149
>borders
Decision of your governments

>pop culture
Stop watching those serials and listening to shit-tier music then. Start changing with yourself. Amd it has nothing to do with Jews

>art
Like Horowitz you mean? xD

>architecture
Nothing to do with Jews again

>Denial of human biology
What?

>universities
Desicion of your governments again
>>
>>56763742
stop trying to colonize the middle east with your shitty kaccaps posing as jews and they wont attack you. Ivan
>>
>>56764149
>Yurope didndunuthin. Is good boy.
desu get salam alaikum'd m8
>>
>>56764208
it's still core Europe
unlike Russia
especially the parts plagued with terrorism are on the very edge of Europe
>>
>>56764161
As a Muscovite I totally disagree with wikipedia. It's literally London-tier nowadays.

>>56764181
Yup dude I know. Have I said anything bad about Ukrainians here?
>>
>>56764178
Quick Pedro, get across that border before the wall gets built.
Become one of the millions of non-Europeans whose only chance at life is to move to a genetically European country where you can take advantage of the civilised people and live in their wealth.
>>
>>56764068
IIRC none of this newest bunch, either, were refugees. They went through your country's schools and your country's prisons.
>>
>>56763679
>Israel
Shit has become too common, when there is a big/brutal attack it's a pretty big story in the news, the smaller ones just pass by.

>Lebanon, Turkey, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia
Shitholes, most of them are probably in civil war too. I wish bad things to happen to Saudi Arabia btw.

>Russia
The huge hostage situation (most of them died I think) inside of a theater or hotel years ago was huge news, but you're right we don't hear that much from terror attacks in Russia.

Also I feel much more connected to France/Belgium than any of the countries you listed, is that wrong? They are close neighbours.
>>
>>56764265
>European country
You mean caliphate?
>>
>>56764278
Yeah, I should've said immigration in general.
Still it's hard to undo the damage that was done in the past by the PS's lax immigration and integration programs.
>>
Atrocities happen all around the world. It's only natural to care more about those that are closer to your home and culture, and there's also a sense of fear because it's close to you. What happened in Belgium yesterday might very well happen in Germany tomorrow, Norway the day after, and so on.

Plus, in countries like Middle Eastern ones, terrorism has become a part of everyday life, so it's nothing new. Don't expect people to get excited about the billionth Palestinian terrorism attack.
Maybe if terrorism in Belgium becomes a weekly thing then people will stop giving a shit every time.

tl;dr fuck your shit argument, your brain is not worthy of being jewish
>>
>>56764087
I will not speak for Mexico or Israel as I would not be doing them justice but India has contributed more to this world than your country. Don't base your opinions on shit you read on /pol/, I feel sorry for Europeans you are really brainwashed and sheltered
>>
>>56764149
dumb, dumb nazi
>>
Daily reminder for everyone to read Culture of Critique.
>>
>>56763679
No one cares when it's a norm like in your countries.

EU is suposed to be peaceful and it's been for a long time.
>>
Freedom ain't free
>>
>>56764391
Not for much longer :^)
>>
>>56764308
And the caliphate grows, schlomo, notice the trend of europe becoming increasingly more anti israel?

Next "6 day war" on israel will see many insurgents from europe.
>>
>>56764283
I don't think it is wrong to be more concerned by your neighbors being attacked, or by your own country being attacked. It is just a bit ridiculous though when international television/Twitter go on a week long mourning period whenever something happens in the west because you get the feeling that it is not that all of those people are -more- concerned for their country/neighbors (which is 100% fine) but that they are -only- concerned with them and don't even recognize that similar things are happening elsewhere all of the time. I spoke to a lot of Americans who evidently didn't even realize middle eastern countries are constantly suffering from terror attacks as well.
>>
>>56764336
> I feel sorry for Europeans you are really brainwashed and sheltered

It's not Europeans, it's simply that the people browsing 4chan are really, really uneducated.

Don't expect this waffle nigger to know your country has contributed about a dozen practical inventions and scientific concepts for every one his country has
>>
>>56763679
reminder that if it wasn't for Israel, islam wouldn't see the West as its enemy
>>
>>56764264
>Have I said anything bad about Ukrainians here?
You >implied that people outside of Russia don't give a shit about disasters in Russia. This is not true, at least immediately following such disaster. I pointed out ukrainians because your country is being a cunt to theirs and yet they still feel sorry for your civilians at least.
>>
serve you right for not being the cultural heart of the world fags.

We were once empires and SHIEETT, god dammit, we had the world under our thumb, show some god damn respect
>>
>>56764405
>when international television/Twitter

Define international. The news sources and websites you're seeing are pretty much 99%
western hemisphere. This website is part of that as well. You really think the people over at 2ch give a shit about Brussels? You really think the news in Kazhastan or Thailand are running 24/7 brussels related crap?
>>
http://www.lrb.co.uk/2015/02/05/slavoj-zizek/in-the-grey-zone

The zizek piece about this was great

>The same goes for the killings last month: it was relatively easy to identify with the Charlie Hebdo journalists, but it would have been much more difficult to announce: ā€˜We are all from Baga!ā€™ (For those who donā€™t know: Baga is a small town in the north-east of Nigeria where Boko Haram executed two thousand people.) The name ā€˜Boko Haramā€™ can be roughly translated as ā€˜Western education is forbidden,ā€™ specifically the education of women. How to account for the weird fact of a massive sociopolitical movement whose main aim is the hierarchic regulation of the relationship between the sexes? Why do Muslims who were undoubtedly exposed to exploitation, domination and other destructive and humiliating aspects of colonialism, target in their response the best part (for us, at least) of the Western legacy, our egalitarianism and personal freedoms, including the freedom to mock all authorities? One answer is that their target is well chosen: the liberal West is so unbearable because it not only practises exploitation and violent domination, but presents this brutal reality in the guise of its opposite: freedom, equality and democracy.
>>
>>56764442
Here we go with le ebin maymayd
>>
>>56764149
Yeah, Jews destroyed academia, totally. Except the vast majority of Universities were staffed by Jews.

Furthermore, they were Patriots, at least here in Germany. They fought for the Kaiser in disproportionally high numbers in WW1
>>
>>56764161
This is not including places like Chechnya. It also doesn't include migrant workers (a few million)
>>
"Israel was a mistake"-Allies
>>
>>56764442
>Colonialism didn't exist
>America didn't prop up vicious dictators for domestic purposes
Iran's fucked to this day.
>>
Israel should convert to christianity and start a new crusade in the middle east desu
>>
>>56763679
>kike trying to do damage control over a problem their people caused
>>
>>56764161
I doubt russians themselves know how much of their population is truly muslim

that place is just too chaotic to count them all up
>>
>>56764589
>The jews made Great Britain and France colonize the middle east then divide it among arbitrary lines without respect for culture or ethnic composition
>>
>>56764328
this desu
OP is a braindead faggot, basically he says that you are hypocrite and insensitive because you only mourn you grandmother and not the other 100 people who died that day.
It was always 'us' vs 'them', at any given time and any given group or ethnicity.
>>
>>56763679
I've read a Turkish guy that likened yesterday to a "season's finale", based on Belgium bombings and another event of critical national importance. It described my feelings exactly. I watched 9/11 with butterflies in my stomach, I knew it was something important and spectacular, but I was not saddened in the slightest (neither was I happy though). I know enough not to expect the reverse for our misfortunes.
>>
>>56763679
If a terrorist attack happened in Japan, we would be upset.
>>
>>56764706
your zionist government would celebrate, but the average american would feel sorrow.
>>
>>56764546
>claiming relations between the rest of the former colonies of the West and the West are just as bad as relations between the West and islam
try again
>the West being hostile towards Iran
>not being primal jewish interest
So why was the West ok with, but Bibi butthurt af about the Iran nuclear deal?
>>
>>56764625
>>56764625
Wow you're a dumb shit, you didn't know know the Jews were behind the sykes picot agreement?
>>
File: 1422984366434.jpg (436 KB, 1182x966) Image search: [Google]
1422984366434.jpg
436 KB, 1182x966
>>56764625
>implying we were the ones who fucked it up
>who are the ottomans
>who are the timurids
>who are the seljuqs
>who are the mongols
was fucked up a long time before we had it schlomo
>>
>>56763679
And why should someone give a shit about some sandnigger countries blowing themselves up? It's part of their culture, and doesn't belong in Europe.
>>
>>56763679
Europe is more important, why should we be interested in some 3rd world nigger shit?
>>
>>56764718
good ol poland
>>
>>56764730
>evil white people are the problem you devil
>>
>>56764625
The middle east was occupied for centuries by the Ottomans though?
>>
File: 1386778709514.png (30 KB, 550x585) Image search: [Google]
1386778709514.png
30 KB, 550x585
>>56764764
>oy vey yuo white devils gassed us, i myself schlomo shekelsbergesteinowitz wus gassed seventeen toims goy
>>
>>56764732
>>56764740
hehe
>>
>>56763834
I remember a vast media coverage desu
>>
>>56764721
Most of the middle east consists of "former colonies of the west" dumbass.

>>56764730
You were the last in a long line of fuckers, true, but you can't pretend that Arab enmity against the West isn't based on the last period of colonialism and the modern remnants of it plus a healthy dose of anger at American interventionism (.e.g the Iranian coup).
>>
File: 1453193055464.jpg (4 KB, 98x125) Image search: [Google]
1453193055464.jpg
4 KB, 98x125
>>56763679

killing jews are not terrorism shalom so ...
>>
File: 1435078798222.png (211 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1435078798222.png
211 KB, 327x316
>>56764845
>clearly the british are at fault here for drawing dodgy borders
>definitely not the us, the people with a different ethnicity and religion who forced the locals off their land because of a 2,000 year old land claim and their jew scroll said so
>yfw when palestinians are more semitic than most israelis and therefore have a better claim to the land according to the jewish claim
>>
>>56764766
By and large people only care about their latest conquerors, not all of their historic enemies. The vestigial remains of colonialism still have an effect to this day in the form of economic control, arbitrary borders, states made of several conflicting ethnic groups and tyrants crowned by the CIA.

You can't blame the entirety or even most of the state of the middle east on the west but you can't pretend Arabs and Persians don't have a legitimate reason to hate the west wholly independent of Israel.
>>
>>56764934
>Balestin makes the entirety of the middle east
Well :^)'d friend

For the record I don't think Israel existing is good thing either.
>>
>>56763742
chechlen
i'll remember dat
>>
File: 1435078598712.png (178 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1435078598712.png
178 KB, 330x319
>>56764958
>backtracking after all of this
>>
>>56765009
>Backtracking
About what? I stand by literally everything I've said.
>>
>>56765034
Ignore him m8 he's just angry that he has to waddle down to the job seekers to get his neet bux and the pakis made fun of his semen stained anime shirt
>>
>>56764958
>For the record I don't think Israel existing is good thing either.

Well, fuck you too. Enjoy being a foster child being passed around the world to the whims of your masters.
>>
>>56763845
breaking news: people care more about someone if they know them
>>
>>56765127
>Well, fuck you too. Enjoy being a foster child being passed around the world to the whims of your masters.

Not everyone living in Israel is a Jew anon
>>
Having been following Syria, Iraq and Ukraine closely, I have stopped to feel anything towards terror attacks in Europe. There's really no emotional response from it.

Even had a friend berate me for cracking jokes about Paris while it still happened, I was even thinking about or trying to be mean spirited, it just suddenly sprung into my mind.
>>
>>56765186
what was the joke
>>
>>56765234
I don't remember, just a bunch of escalating silly remarks between a friend and me who is a /pol/ack.
>>
If you're not living in a western country you're not human and should kill yourself.
>>
>>56764934
Rapefugee detected.
>>
File: 14330283429990.jpg (31 KB, 307x604) Image search: [Google]
14330283429990.jpg
31 KB, 307x604
> giving a fuck about who mourned what
why do you even care?
>>
>>56763679
That's because anyone outside of Europe (Anglo faggots being the exception) is a subhuman shitskin. Do I care about a bug when I crush it? No.
>>
>>56765888
this to be honest who the fuck cares about people who are not white.
>>
I don't mourn for the cows that get slaughtered to make my Burgers. Why should I mourn for the animals in the middle east?

Nuking that entire region sky high would take care of all the terrorist attacks in the entire world overnight. You haven't contributed a single thing to humanity in over 800 years.
>>
>>56763679

It's the same hypocrate shit anywhere. We had a few people caring about the stuff in turkey, but >>56763742 is right. Shit like this happens and I'm happy that I haven't been a victim so far, but writing a shitty hashtag and reminding people that not all muzzies are like that doesn't help anyone and it's not like these people would really care. Humans are self centered and egoistic most of the time, no need to be ashamed about that. It's in our nature.
>>
>>56763679
We even got bombed when we tried to deal with our terrorists.
>>
>>56763742
lmao
its not even "evil", just no one cares.
dont be so delusional.

>terror attack in EU
because they dont "revenge" in violent animal way unlike you and shitrael.
>>
>>56765995
>t. mehmet
>>
File: erdoğan oy vey.jpg (41 KB, 230x221) Image search: [Google]
erdoğan oy vey.jpg
41 KB, 230x221
>>56763679
maşEloi my brother those tembel westerners sure are arrogant hypocrites.
so what we should do, we should fund more terrorists to attack Europe so that Europeans will finally see their situation, right?
>>
>>56766251

No, quite the opposit, but pretending to care doesn't change anything. You should know that nothing's going to change, just like I do.
Anna-Lena typing #prayforleworld or this has nothing to do with islam won't stop an actual Mehmet from blowing us up.
>>
>>56763679
>Lebanon, Turkey, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia
Do they give a shit when stuff happens here or is it just a cause for celebration?
>>
>>56764149
>waaaaaaaaaah we couldn't combat ideas and movements with our own so this means jews be tryn'a destroy our culture and funocide us
>>
>>56763834
Absolute bollocks Pajeet
>>
>>56764149
All this points are valid, except for being the fault of "self-destructive" white man. Blaming the Jews, or anyone else, for that matter, is dodging responsibility for one's own life.
>>
>>56763679
>I know the mentality of the entirety of "the West"
Being a pseudo-arab doesn't make you a mind reader, faggot.
>>
>>56763679
Because westerners care more about people culturally similar to them. Shocking stuff.
>>
>>56764766
>middle east was occupied for centuries by the ottomans
>there arent any reports about terrorist attacks from those times

lel. we know how to govern places i guess :^)
>>
>>56763679
you live in a western-centric world, deal with it
>>
>>56766476
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Ottoman_Bank
>more people died in Turk chimp out than in actual attack
lol Turks
But ofcourse you dindu nothing and they were asking for it
Heaven forbid the West thinks poorly of Muslims after the Paris attacks though, that'd be racist
>>
>>56763679
>>56763742
>muh beta russians and kikes being opressed

you stole their land, so noone cares about both of you
>>
>>56763834
There were lots of in the UK but probably because we have a large Indian diaspora
>>
>>56763845
so?
that is literally the thing we do in every attack worldwide
>>
>>56763834
>I remember there was almost no coverage about the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks in the western media
This is outright false
>>
The western ""media"" flips out about this shit, I've had to turn off my radio and TV today because I can't stand hearing about Brussels

Yeah sure I feel bad but I don't need 24x7 news coverage when only 34 people became an hero and nothing new has developed since then
>>
>>56763834
You're right. I don't give a shit about India. Neither does anyone else.

I'm only confused as to why you give a shit about the terror attacks here, really. You should be laughing it up.
>>
>>56764149
blaming some indefinable agency for your problems is like feminazis blaming the patriarchy
Grow up you dumb cunt and realize events occur for a reason not because some big nose cunts gather in secret to ruin some Belgian dickheads life for their own pleasure
And Belgium doesn't have anything interesting so there was nothing to ruin you're just nothing
>>
>>56763834
Senpai the Mumbai attacks were world news for two days
What are you even talking about
>>
>Malaysia
have you seen CNN when that plane shit happen? it literally mention us like 1 week straight yo. Plus there was never terrorist attack Malaysia except the planes situation
>>
>>56763679
>>56763710
>>56763742
Yeah no. Our media reports it and no one here gave a fuck about Chechens and after Boston our views are even more negative. Our country is also mostly pro Israel unlike Europe. People here might not right Facebook. Twitter shit because basically no one except for your diaspora speak your languages.
>>
>>56763926
Mumbai was major news here desu. Fareed Zakaria did a one hour program on CNN about it.
>>
>>56766190
Jap has it 100%
>>
>>56763980
>Mumbai or Beslan
Our media covered both a lot desu.
>>
>>56763679
Dont forget the violence in Mexico. For example in Cuatlancingo in Puebla on February 22th of this year around 12 persons were kidnapped early in the morning and then chopped up and dissolved in barrels with chemicals. It was just another news, no big deal
>>
>>56769662
*write Facebook and Twitter.
>>
>>56769758
You dildo our news constantly follows shit like the kidnapped teachers and your drug cartels and douche nozzles like El Chapo.
>>
Ya'll posting in a BB thread.
>>
>>56769460
I think it was even more than that. It was like 24-7. It still pops up whenever they think they find a tiny scrap of it.
>>
>>56768498
They're trying to be special snowflakes while ignoring evidence. As I said here:
>>56768498
there was even a detailed special on CNN about it.
>>
I wish we gave as little a fuck about Israel as you fucks perceive we do.

It's due to your religion you twat. No one bats an eye when IS fucks with kebab because kebab and IS are two sides of the same coin. The Muslim religion is a cancer that must be snuffed out and the only redeemable factor about it is that is it's willingness to shit on it's own people means less work for the civilized man.

Play fucktard games and win fucktard prizes.
>>
>>56769758
>>56769887
BTW El Chapo bitching about being abused and wanting to be sent here ASAP is pretty lulzy.
>>
>>56769887
Did you cover this? Ot the narcobloqueos from the last week in Tamaulipas? Or how girls are kidnapped to be sex slaves? Probably not my burgerfriend
>>
>>56770022
Chapo its just a crying baby. Not sure if he will be shipped go your supermax prisions
>>
>>56770012

no one's falling for it, abort
>>
1. We care more about Westerners than non-Westerners
2. Your region is regularly exploding and has been for decades.
>>
File: 1438105935458.png (21 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1438105935458.png
21 KB, 640x640
>>56769920
Glad that they make a big news about us on CNN.It's sad being in a small not so rich country and if something happen and nobody cares.

kinda wish there is a #JeSuisLePlane trend for us
>>
>>56763834
There was loads of stuff here you lying cuck pictures of helicopters with soldiers sliding down ropes were on the front page of like every newspaper
>>
>Invade land that you have no claim too
>Antagonize the natives
>Treat them like second class citizens
>They fight back
>Muh terrorism
You have no right to complain Israel.
>>
>>56764328
Underrated post desu
>>
File: 1399597144383.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
1399597144383.gif
2 MB, 384x216
The jew shilling in this thread is getting out of hand....
>>
>>56763679
Lebanon and Turkey have active insurgencies.

>malaysia and russia

No recent attacks that I know of.

>saudi arabia

Full of crazy durkas. Most attacks are directed against shias anyway so not even saudi arabia gives a fuck
>>
>>56763679
prolly coz no one gives a fuck about your shitskin countries
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 548x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 548x349
>>56763742
Pretty much.

Then people post this
>>
File: image.jpg (281 KB, 1369x906) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
281 KB, 1369x906
>>56766190
You're not Japanese.
>>
Mass killings and terrorist attacks aren't normal in Europe. Europe is a developed and civilized society where people shit in the toilet and read books. Thus, it is very surprising to see violent third world savages throwing a temper tantrum in what is ordinarily a calm and pleasant place to be in. It is not surprising to see violent third world savages throwing a temper tantrum in Turkey or Lebanon or Saudi Arabia because those countries are made up of violent third world savages and have a violent third world society and culture.

This is an incredibly simple concept, and I don't know why leftists have so much trouble with it.
>>
>>56763830
This
>>
>>56763834
Nigga what.
Our national news, which reports bullshit like "woman fell and sprained wrist in train station" (I fucking kid you not) reported that shit for the entirety of the event. All the helicopters, counterterrorism 2leet4pajeet, and press.
>>
>>56763679
Because they aren't normal here. The other countries have had a regular history of continued violence while our countries keep our lunatics constrained.

It's not right or good if your country has regular mass murders of innocents, that's something to be ashamed about. Your government fails to do its most basic job, keeping your people safe. Everyone makes fun of the US for that and you shouldn't be proud if your country is so shitty that regular bombings of innocents is just another news coverage.
>>
nobody gives a shit about your war torn shitholes

when it happens in 3rd world usa which is constantly bombing the planet or russia which has been constantly raping and pillaging others for the better part of human history it's not surprising

it should't happen in fucking belgium
>>
>>56763679
>North American.
Implying.
>>
File: belgian banter.jpg (172 KB, 400x506) Image search: [Google]
belgian banter.jpg
172 KB, 400x506
>>56763926
Europeans literally created India and gave you your common langguage. Show some respect.

Europe even gave africa civilization.
>>
>>56763742
But the Jews are really oppressing cunts. Are you real Russian? Why do you support Israel?
>>
Europeans are cunts. They are very xenophobic and racist, all their progressiveness is a fake to make a good image for them. They would like to see all the world out of Europe ruined and serving them. Remember, Thatcher said that 15 millions of Russians would be enough. They support terrorists all over the world to ruin other countries and their elites don't care about aftershocks touching themselves because mostly poorfags die of it.
>>
the countries that receive the most essposure are white/1st world/protestant/central-northern European and anglo countries.

Nobody gave a fuck about Madrid attacks either,
>>
>>56776035
exposure*
>>
>>56763983
>holodomor
Cockhole, what are you doing in Belgium? Go back to your pig stove.
>>
>>56776035

>Nobody gave a fuck about Madrid attacks either

?????????????????????????
>>
Ah, the joys of being brown.
>>
WTF!!! I love isreal now!!! :DDD
>>
>>56764149
>Destruction of universities
Lolwhat? European education is the most rated in the world.
>>
File: 1458721500343.jpg (90 KB, 800x519) Image search: [Google]
1458721500343.jpg
90 KB, 800x519
>>56763742
This

Fuck Europe
>>
>>56763679
>Guess you are not a human if you aren't western European or North American.

Of course. We just have more value.
>>
>>56775807
> But the Jews are really oppressing cunts. Are you real Russian? Why do you support Israel?
Because they are better Muslims
>>
It's muslims that do those attackt in the middle-east, it's different, it's muslims attacking muslims, if they don't want to suffer terrorist attacks they have to forbid the religion.

While in Europpe, it's a foreigner commiting these atrocities in the name of a foreign religion.
>>
People only give a fuck when attacks happen in europe and north america because those are their safe zones where they believe they're untouchable by evil things.
Noone gives a fuck about deaths around the world because they think those places are shit anyway and as a consequence the people living in those places have no value.

They're all hypocrites.
>>
I don't really understand your point. Yeah, we react when there is an attack in the west, because we're westerners.

We don't have the exclusivity of social medias or the internet, so if there is an attack in your corner of the world, feel free to whine. If there is one in ours, feel free to ignore.

Personally, I don't give a shit about third world countries or middle east.
>>
>>56776484
plus the media would lose money if they covered every single terrorist attack in the middle east, it's a daily ocurrence there, unless 3000 are killed or something, no one even bats an eye.
>>
>>56776575
its not that you react when attacks happen in western europe and dont in anywhere else, but its also that we react ALOT when there are attacks in western europe.

Like ever since the belgium attack thats the only fucking thing on the news currently, and its gooing to stay like that for the next 4-5 days, even though the istanbul suicide attack was least that a week ago, no one is talking about it.

The same happened with paris attacks as well, many attacks took place during that time, but no one gave a shit.
>>
look at this jew and laugh at his twisted mind >>56763679

Basically what this guy is saying is that we should mourn the death of someone's family membner from across the town the same way we mourn the death of our cousins, borthers, parents, etc....

Once again the white man must GIVE more than what the others give.
>>
>>56776719
>but its also that we react ALOT when there are attacks in western europe.
I can't keep you from cheering when westerner dies of your hands. Do what the fuck you want, same for us. But there is no need to whine because we don't give a shit about you.
>>
>west doesnt care about terrorism in our cunts
>but we do ;_;
I thought israel was alpha cunt
>>
Why would we care about warzones that are far and don't have anything to do with us historically and culturally not about places that are closer from us that aren't in war with anyone and have a common history and culture with you
>>
File: Americansocialmedia.jpg (204 KB, 876x382) Image search: [Google]
Americansocialmedia.jpg
204 KB, 876x382
>>56763834
that's probably because you were in india and didnt see western media coverage. I can confirm there was loads
>>56763980
Beslan also had huge coverage, I remember being in the car and they interrupted programming to cover it for about 45 minutes, and that wasn't even during a news programme

>>56764718
pic related

>>56776035
thats not true. There was loads

I think you're all confusing a lack of your own awareness with a lack of exposure. >>56776035
was maybe like 14 when the attacks happened, was he monitoring international news and events enough to understand coverage of this event in the UK, Norway, USA or Australia?
I was 14 when the bombings in London happened and I have literally no memory of any candlelit vigils and shit in other countries, but I'll chalk that up to the fact i was 14 and wasn't aware of it, not try to make my country a victim

There is also a question of proximity and how you relate to a country. Obviously most people in europe will give a shit about european events because of how close to them it is, and not just geographically. I have personally ridden the metro in Brussells and Madrid, and I have personally visited the areas of Paris attacked in November. So have alot of other euros and americans because they are massive tourist destinations.

Add to that the fact that Islamist terror is global and people think it's a risk we all live with, which isnt the case for Chechen terrorists, Palestinian terrorists or Pakistani terrorists

theres more reasons too.
>>
>>56777016
Semites, be it arabs or jews, are very entitled people.
>>
>>56776719
>Like ever since the belgium attack thats the only fucking thing on the news currently

You guys always liked to celebrate.
>>
>>56776719
basically this >>56776820

but also the fact that only 4 people died (obviously this is tragic but its a fraction of the number)

and also the fact that the government blamed the Kurds. It doesn't mean it's not terrorism, but we in the west don't have a kurdish problem, we have an islamist problem
>>
>>56777235
>we have a muslim problem
There, I fixed it.
>>
>>56777292
merci meilleur alliƩ
>>
>>56763679
>Guess you are not a human if you aren't western European or North American
well yeah, thats how it works
>>
>>56764718
Proofs they did during the Sarin gas subway attacks?
>>
>Tfw second greatest ally doesn't love us anymore

I cry everytiem
>>
>>56763679

> He mentions a bunch of muzzy countries.

Yup, subhuman. Muzzies bring it on themselves by tolerating this durka durka shit.
>>
>>56763834
>I remember there was almost no coverage about the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks

It was shown live as it happened on all the news channels here. I remember being at the gym watching commandos dressed like black ninjas trying to get in the building
>>
>>56763679
It's probably because Western Eur/North American lives are worth more than the rest.
>>
>Westerners freak out when their neighbors are attacked but not when some third world shitholes they've never even heard of are bombed

What a surprise
>>
>>56763679
Just apply basic logic. When there is a sandstorm in the desert do you really expect people to be surprised? And we do actually report on these happenings.
>>
>>56765888
Then don't except us to care when jamal fucks your wife and daughter
>>
>>56779947
Iran please be nice
>>
File: 1457454891152.jpg (193 KB, 960x905) Image search: [Google]
1457454891152.jpg
193 KB, 960x905
>>56764149
I hate this jew blaming shit. Jews really are to white people what white people are to black people. It's pathetic. Obviously I don't disagree with what people like Mosely say when they criticize Jews, but blaming all your misfortunes on them is really "white privilege" tier.
>>
>>56780015
o-okay
>>56765888
sorry sven I care when jamal fucks your wife and daughter
>>
>>56765127
Or you know, assimilate into the culture you're living in? You know the thing we criticize muslims and niggers for all the fucking time.
>>
>>56763679
I laughed and trolled so hard at the hajj stampede last year that I'm convinced that karma will come up and bite me on the ass.
>>
>>56763926
Its because massive violence is rare in western europe. In America mass shootings are common in gang related areas but they get almost no coverage, same with violence right across our border in mexico, i mean the knights templar cartel literary eat the hearts of children for iniation and juarez is more dangerous than Afghanistan or iraq yet no one talks about that, no one talks about Americans being kidnapped in Mexico or when cartels send hit squads to kill Americans.
>>
>>56764149
No belgium the real horror is you did it to yourselfs.
>>
>>56764265
Mexican American s actually work, amercanized mexicans who have adopted ghetto culture are actually the bad ones and even gangs like the mexican mob are well run and try to keep things quite, salvadorans are shit tier though.
>>
>>56780989

Right back at you americunt...

>We're really saving the world
>O-oh, they're doing something back, muh terrorism

We are pulled into this by you

If America fucks off out of the middle east, leaves Israel to rot, we wouldn't be in this mess but no
>>
>>56782016
Really? I guess you would prefer russia controlling most of the worlds energy production? No one made your country do anything your elected representatives chose this your people chose this. You have no one to blame but yourselfs, its not like you live under dictator like saddam Hussein were speaking out would get you killed .
>>
>>56779701
See that's where you're wrong. See there was this thing called the Ottoman empire. These type of extremist groups would rise up in those times as well once in a while and every time they were beaten down.

Then came the eternal anglo and their frog friends and decided to kill the Ottoman empire and create shitty artifical weak states like syria, irak etc. And now you even have the balls to blame Turkey for not doing enough.

The Eternal Anglo is always at fault.
Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.