[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: /int/ in 1991
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 11
File: Year1991.png (86 KB, 535x210) Image search: [Google]
Year1991.png
86 KB, 535x210
ITT: /int/ in 1991
>>
I'm 3 years old blah blah blah.
>>
I'm getting born later this year!!! :( it's all downhill from here lads
>>
FUCK lads, De Klerk's going to let the kaffirs vote. They're going to put us in fucking camps!
>>
Thank God the Gulf War is over and Saddam is in check. Looks like peace will finally come to the Middle East after all!
>>
MTV is a good show.
>>
>>56762002
>RODNEY KING BTFO
>>
>yfw you don't live in Russia or Yugoslavia
Feels good man. Let's go play Golden Axe.
>>
>>56762486
iktf lads

better hope ur mum doesnt get a c section or you'll never touch a vagina
>>
I'm -9 years old blah blah blah
>>
Islam is the religion of peace.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBGTCQa6AHY
>>
Soviet union kinda sucks, m80s.
>>
>>56762743
THE END IS NIGH!
>>
Damn, that war went nicely. We fucked the shit out of Sodamn Insane. Nothing's gonna stop Bush from reelection at this point.
>>
>>56762763
I hope so.
[USER WAS SEND TO GULAG FOR THIS POST]
>>
>>56762002
THEY ARE ATTACKING US!!!
WHY ARE ENGLAND, FRANCE AND USA GIVING US AN EMBARGO ON WEAPONS?
WE HAVE TO DEFEND OURSELVES!! WE ARE BARE HANDED!!
NO REACTION FORM UN EITHER!

FUCK IT WE WILL DO IT OURSELVES!

We must not lose! We must not lose! We must not lose! We must not lose! We must not lose! We must not lose! We must not lose! We must not lose! We must not lose! We must not lose! We must not lose! We must not lose! We must not lose! We must not lose! We must not lose! We must not lose! We must not lose! We must not lose!
>>
>>56762002
hahahaha Germany united.
We Strong now!!!!
REICH is BACK!!!!
>>
>>56762686
wh-what if I'm born WITH a vagina
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4RjJKxsamQ
>>
>>56762002
I was born in 1991..
I feel so old lads.
>>
W-we will win the world cup next year, right lads?

l-lads?
>>
Muslims are bro tier, we must abolish borders. I heard talks about the Maastricht agreement, it sounds awesome !
>>
RIP the last European country on mainland Africa
>>
>TFW you were just old enough to remember watching all the bombing videos from Iraq on CNN.

Was 7 years old then. I wish I could go back to only giving a fuck about nothing.
>>
Hello, fellow democracies
>>
Luckily the Bank of South Australia was bailed out. I don't think we will ever be this close to Financial Collapse again in Australia
>>
>>56762896
Well in that case

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>56762913
Same here lad, but we'll get older and realize how young we actually are now
>>
Gorbachev betrays us, our country is ruined. The year of SHAME for Russia.
>>
>>56762995
Yeltsin seems like he will be a good President from what I've seen here on TV he has been very good at instigating Democratic change. I bet he will be a Russian version of Reagan
>>
>>56762958
Most of Arabs immigrated to France in 60s - 70s, so your post suits more for 1961.
>>
>>56763046
You prefere to starve due to the production decline?

Gorbachev did the only smart thing.
>>
>>56763057
Only westerner could think so, people in Russia saw where in goes.
>>
>>56763125
Top kek. Everyone was great before perestroika happened. Than Gorbi fucked everything up and ruined our country. There were no real shortages and economy decline before the circa 1989.
>>
>>56762501
Kek
>>
>>56763163
>There were no real shortages
Well if you don't know what toilette paper is than you don't miss it,
>>
>>56762955
Pakistan will win it.

t. 1992-Anon
>>
Just realized I can earn more points through the Glicko rating system playing stronger opponents than toying with the newbies all day......

Tomorrow will be an interesting.
>>
>>56763207
There was ton of toilet paper, what are you talking about?
>>
Lads I don't even know what a Muslim is
>>
so are we siding with the blacks or the jews in Crown Heights?
>>
Im glad Pinochet's wild ride is over. Truly this is the end of dictatorships in Latin America, the future looks bright.
>>
File: 325345345.jpg (8 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
325345345.jpg
8 KB, 320x180
One might ask why are you playing newbies all day long.

It's because one likes to bully them. And they are the only ones one can bully.
>>
File: Rodney King.png (228 KB, 481x331) Image search: [Google]
Rodney King.png
228 KB, 481x331
think black people will be upset if the cops aren't convicted?
>>
>>56763452
there's no way they're gonna get away with that shit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAGnKpE4NCI

Oh shit, they fucking went and did it! They sold themselves for massive shekels!

The dream is over, guys. Throw away your Metal Up Your Ass T-shirts.
>>
FREEDOM
>>
>>56763718
MONGOL
>>
Been put on Jury duty lads, hope it won't cut into my time organising the Lawes Young Nationals B&S ball
>>
Donald Trump is broke guys!! WTF is he going to do?
>>
Hey guys what's your opinion on the situation in the Middle East? I think that once that madman Saddam Hussein is gone from power, Iraq will become a great nation again like in Babylonian times.

That asshole Hussein must go. Once that happens, imagine what an amazing country Iraq will become!
>>
>>56763788
Donald Trump? Isn't he that business magnate from New York that I see on tv all the time? I'll tell you, my family and I just arrived from Mexico five years ago when Reagan announced the amnesty. And I must say that Trump and this country are amazing, he's an inspiration to me.

Mexican people love Donald Trump and look to him for business inspiration! I hope he feels the same way about us!
>>
>>56763799
Woah buddy, who would be stupid enough to destabilise the region like that?
We're just going to protect the Kuwaitis and enforce international oversight over Saddam Hussein once we've won. That should be enough for lasting peace and stability in the region.
>>
CANNOT STOP LISTENING TO MADCHESTER LADS
>>
File: il_fullxfull.792715743_ljui.jpg (485 KB, 1147x1500) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.792715743_ljui.jpg
485 KB, 1147x1500
>>
So guise, I'm ready to retire the ol' Apple II and get a sexy new 386 PeeCee with 256 color graphics. This gonna be sweet...
>>
>>56764000
I convinced my parents to get me one by saying I could study history by playing this game called "Civilization"
>>
Odio a México! Yo quiero vivir en los Estados Unidos! Quiero irme a vivir a USA!!! No puedo esperar a que cumpla 15 años para saltarme el muro.
>>
File: Playboy August 1991 (Turkey).jpg (38 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
Playboy August 1991 (Turkey).jpg
38 KB, 300x400
>>56763921
Goddammit, why does the Turkish edition of Playboy (in a Muslim country no less) even show more skin than the US covers?
>>
RUSSIAN MILITARY, LEAVE OUR COUNTRY NOW REEEEEEER
>>
>>56764075
Or SimCity. Whatever your trip is.
>>
>>56762002
YOU WILL SEE WE WILL STOP BEING SHITHOLE BY 2016 :^)
>>
Oh shit!! It's time for Baywatch!!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y1YFH9A3Bw
>>
>>56764287
"The show ran in its original title and format from 1989 to 1999, except for the 1990–1991 season, during which it was not in production."
>>
Hey, anyone catch the new Simpsons last night where Bart ends up working for the Mafia? God that was awesome. I guess they probably do another 2-3 seasons and then end the show.
>>
File: japanaese propaganda.jpg (14 KB, 250x339) Image search: [Google]
japanaese propaganda.jpg
14 KB, 250x339
I don't want to be the party pooper here.

But we need to think of a way to cooperate together and achieve world peace if we want humanity to survive the next century.
>>
>>56762995
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AQMMCVSYrQ
>>
File: SB25.gif (26 KB, 400x142) Image search: [Google]
SB25.gif
26 KB, 400x142
Buffalo will be back and win next year!
>>
Wow, finally got my copy of Streets of Rage. The line at Funcoland was huge.
>>
File: NirvanaNevermindalbumcover.jpg (82 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
NirvanaNevermindalbumcover.jpg
82 KB, 300x300
what a one hit wonder this band will be. Grunge will be forgotten in a year.
>>
>>56762002
*singin' wind of change*
>>
>>56764595
Too bad the only Scorpions tune most Americans know is that cheesy lighter-waving arena rock number.
>>
Serbia sure wants to genocide some muslims!!! we better stop them!!!!! it'll be great
>>
>>56764540
>Funcoland
right in my nostalgiaballs
>>
>>56762698
>>56764136
>>56764223
Finally you's be free.
>>
SEGA DOES WHAT NINTENDON'T.
>>
>>56762002
hey we just won desert storm.

saddam will fall any day now

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
>>
"And so a strange new era began. For the first time since the summer of 1914, Europe was one continent again where men could travel from Lisbon to Moscow unimpeded."
>>
File: Give_that_man_a_cookie.jpg (10 KB, 261x181) Image search: [Google]
Give_that_man_a_cookie.jpg
10 KB, 261x181
>>56762839
lel
>>
File: 34543632.jpg (7 KB, 232x200) Image search: [Google]
34543632.jpg
7 KB, 232x200
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVBVjIAMo8c
>>
>>56764299
I hate U2, I really do.
>>
>>56765200
Whatever else you can say about Yeltsin, he was right that the USSR could be dismantled peacefully and without 1918-22 happening again like Gorbachev predicted.

Of course the Western powers wanted very strongly to ensure a peaceful transition into the post-Soviet era because there were no nuclear weapons back in 1918 (Yugoslavia didn't have any nukes so we didn't care what happened there).
>>
I'm 0 years old and what is this?
>>
>>56764931
>1991
>serbs against bosinaks
wtf
they were attacking croatia at that time
92' shit hit the fan in BIH
>>
>>56765287
I'm -9 years old and what is this?
>>
>>56765695
Reported you just a bit lad.

Hope you get banned for a while m8.
>>
>I've been looking for freedom, I've been looking so long
>I've been looking for freedom, still the search goes on
>I've been looking for freedom, since I left my home town
>I've been looking for freedom, still it can't be found
>>
>>56766221
Lovely. You, your children, and your grandchildren will have to foot the bill for rebuilding the East.

And soon rapefugees.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.