[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"take me shopping loser, I'll let you hold my hand"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 465x631) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 465x631
>"take me shopping loser, I'll let you hold my hand"

How do you respond?
>>
>>56759467
Take her shopping and hold her hand tbqh
>>
"I'm not your friend, stop talkin to me"
>>
>>56759467
Shout ALLAHU AKBAR and blow up
>>
"Deus lo don't fucking vult, heretic"
>>
uh sorry me no english haha
>>
Take off your head scarf, I want to see your hair.
>>
FUCK OFF
>>
>Grab her hand and say "Islam is indeed the religion of peace".
>>
>arab girl acting like that

They're shy as fuck.
>>
>>56759467
Are they allowed to have tattoos?
>>
Slap her hard and then claim that it is my cultural and religious right to do so. Allah wills it.
>>
>>56759467

You live in the States. Take off the headscarf. It's obvious that Allah won't strike you down because of it.
>>
>>56759546
Or maybe "doesn't"...
Boarf, who cares ?
>>
muh dick
>>
>>56759584
Yes, even the prophet had tattoos.
What most people also do not know is that Muhammad was a trap.
>>
>>56759467
"why do you have a fuckin tumor on your eyebrow, mudshit?"
>>
>>56759467
Honey, let's go to airport's duty free
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.