[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was shagging this bird earlier and her dad came back, had to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160320_143723.jpg (138 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160320_143723.jpg
138 KB, 577x1024
Was shagging this bird earlier and her dad came back, had to quickly climb out the window and then over the back garden fence
I then had to walk through town stark bollock naked, ended up getting snapped and found pic related on twitter.

So how was your day /int/?
>>
small benin :DDD
>>
>>56755709
Poor little guy lad.
But at least he has no shame at all.
>>
HELLO WHERE IS THE BURGER:DDDDDDDDD
>>
retard poop
>>
>>56755709
And the bbc?
>>
dubs and i do a sausage bacon and bean baguette
>>
even smaller than mine
>>
>>56755811
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH
>>
this is a webm of a brazilian cop living through real life GTA
>>
>>56755845
>tfw have two licenses for the BBC
love a good chocolate treat when I'm watching eastenders :')
>>
>>56755883
And that really is saying something isn't it lad
>>
File: 48613832185.jpg (46 KB, 355x236) Image search: [Google]
48613832185.jpg
46 KB, 355x236
IT WAS COLD JERRY AND I JUST GOT OUT OF THE WATER.
>>
I had to the same before I became married to my wife. Her parents were Asian and I literally jumped out through her window and landed down her backyard naked as all fuck, this is the Canadian winter btw. Thankfully I had a Italian friend living nearby who understood the situation and let me in and borrow some clothes.
>>
>>56756000
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH
>>
>>56755891
What the fuck Brazil?
>>
>>56756002
Why didn't she drop your clothes out the window?
>>
>>56756087
Being a cop in Brazil is literally a situation of kill or be killed.
>>
>>56756087
whats wrong with criminal scum getting killed?
>>
>>56756087
He doesn't know what weapons they could have on them, no point in risking his life.
>>
>>56756137
>>56756158
>>56756187
I wasn't commenting on the brutality of the cop. Just how absurd it seems.
>>
>>56756002
Did you borrow underwear too or did you go commando?
>>
>>56756108
We were too scared and she had to wear her clothes and hide lube and condoms and everything. She told me. I could come get the stuff tmrw but I had to leave fuckin ASAP. Felt such an adrenaline rush though.
>>
>>56756087

what fuck about a live murder?

come on! This is sensationalism program, they like this kind of shit because of views.

Brazil has a serious disastrous security system, and it ended in both sides in kill or get killed, Lava Jato is just a special event tho
>>
>>56756302
>>56756281
I had to literally fucking go commando, we spent fucking like 5 seconds trying to. Find NY underwear until we heard the door open and I'm a big guy and cant really fit in her closet so I decided to fucking book it. My friends grandparents were home and they fuckin laughed their ass off when they heard this shit and saw me buck naked lol.
>>
>>56755709
It's a good experience for him to get once in his entire life.
>>
>>56756398
That this a normal Wednesday afternoon for Somalis
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.