[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's life for Millennials in your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
How's life for Millennials in your country?
>>
poor
>>
People who uses the world millennial should be gassed.
>>
>>56755579
>wah wah mummy they're calling me a millenny wenny weeny beany doo doo!!
Harden the FUCK up or so help me G*d I will run you down and take you out
>>
>>56755242
Largely dependent on the socioeconomic status of their parents. So I guess the good news is we're catching up with India.
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 1300x1250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 1300x1250
>>56755242
How the hell can millenials not be a poor and outraged proletariat full of fatties in debt?
I cannot imagine a whole country full of millenials who AREN'T in debt
>>
>born in le wrong generation X-DDDDD
>>
File: How we can be fat and poor.png (198 KB, 945x1380) Image search: [Google]
How we can be fat and poor.png
198 KB, 945x1380
>>56756579
>>
File: 1457038995859.jpg (32 KB, 189x189) Image search: [Google]
1457038995859.jpg
32 KB, 189x189
>>56755242
>Fireball
Enjoy your propylene glycol
>>
>>56755242
I know so many people like this it's disgusting.
>>
>>56755242
How the fuck are old dunkaroos ironic
I'm triggered lads
>>
>>56757605
We are evolving. The baby boomers were amateurs next to our consumerism skillz. We can't even tell a corporation is a corporation as long as it has good hipster marketing.
>>
>>56755242
The fuck is a millenial, m80?
>>
>>56756841
I actually like having cheaper hardware desu

The things that go up in price are a tax on the unlucky, the people who can't get scholarships, and the fat/smokers
>>
>>56758966
The point isn't to complain about cheaper goods, it's just explaining how poor people can afford things that we see as luxuries while not being able to afford college. Cheaper goods is a good thing, the rising cost of college and healthcare isn't.
>>
>>56758362
Welcome to the Millennial Zone
>>
>>56755242
Boring
>>
>>56755242
>Wonder what the fuck bulletproof coffee is
>Google it
>Some kind of brand
>it's apparently "upgraded" coffee
>See a recipe
>Tells you to put butter in it
>FUCKING BUTTER IN COFFEE

Please tell me this isn't actually a thing
>>
>>56758660
Anyone born after 1982
>>
>>56759608

Sounds American
>>
Shitty. They face conservative older generations (it's always like that but the elders is Russia a usually religious, unironically anti-lgbt Putin supporters), face harsh economy crisis so they can't find a good job, many of youth here are pro-European and would like to copy European way of life while it's considered awful in our society. Their academic education is shit compared to previous generations so it makes life even harder for them.
>>
>>56755242
Wait, do people actually like fireball?
>>
Idk but I don't really care about what they do either as long as they keep consuming which is whats best for the economy
>>
File: 107dada0ce0a59c217cbe7b9a4c348a9.jpg (375 KB, 1600x1060) Image search: [Google]
107dada0ce0a59c217cbe7b9a4c348a9.jpg
375 KB, 1600x1060
>>56755242
Fuck the siberian huskies! Shitti dog!
In Russia there are wonderful dogs -caucasian shepherd and other shepherd, and stupid fag choose fashionable Huskies.
>>
>>56756579
There are no millenials in debt here in Russia because only morons take credits here. The main problems are shitty or no jobs for youth and youth gangs among uneducated youth picreleated.
>>
>>56759905
What is with Russia and neo-nazis? Didn't the whole WWII give people a bad opinion of nazis?
>>
>>56757532
>>56759770
There is literally nothing wrong with Fireball, it's like a Frank's Red Hot that gets you drunk
>>
>>56755242
In my country, they are okay, but I've seen better. I just got back from visiting a friend in Israel (I live in the city of Dallas in the state of Texas), and you have absolutely no idea how amazing the young people are in Israel. I have only good things to say about them, but I do feel sorry for them in a way. They are going to receive relatively small degree of necessary and earned support and respect from larger, slower moving countries like mine.

>>56758581
Marketers work really hard to ensure that products get sold, people get paid, and the economy fucking continues. Also, going back to my visit to Israel, I met several brilliant marketers who only wanted to help small businesses, and the community at large, grow in a positive and sustainable way.

>>56755579
HAHAHAHA Holy shit this joke is old. """"Gassing""""" jokes haven't been funny in forever.

>>56759663
Geez, you said it friend. I've always been more of a more Mediterranean-diet kind of guy (which is the healthiest overall diet by the way).

>>56760001
Its fucking despicable, I know. They've really dropped the ball on maintaining control over disgusting extremist groups like them. Russia needs to get their shit together and pass some laws to prevent neo-nazis from doing any more damage to the world.
>>
File: ayy.png (132 KB, 256x412) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
132 KB, 256x412
Considering capitalism - by a phenomenon known as globalization - completely wiped out any remaining national identity, I assure you the life of a millennial in my country is the exact same as anywhere else in the globe, with minor variations due to wealth and local infrastructure. Every teenager either frequents an English school so he might properly learn English as a primary cultural beacon and relegate his mother tongue to a contemptuous obscurity or suffers the effects of a deeply rooted social inequality and gets stuck with the awful English lessons from the public education. Everyone drinks coke, wears Adidas or Nike shoes, eats MacDonalds like pigs, listens predominantly to English music, mostly watches English television and cinema, besides sharing a vacuous mentality of consumption and believing in the merit of one's own efforts, thus ultimately striving to attain profit over the exploitation of less fortunate ones who were "too lazy to get ahead in life". It's the fucking same everywhere because the 'borders' are being annihilated by the capital, which also destroys anything that might resemble a local identity or an original, preserved culture. OP, this is such a shitty and obvious question it shouldn't even be asked.
>>
>>56760039
Millenial: Exhibit A
>>
>>56760105
There are some places like Arab countries or Latin America shitty regions which don't seem to be touched with globalization that far.
>>
>>56760181
And Africa
>>
>>56759663
I know brits that do it :3
>>
>>56760001
>>56760039
And it is said people who have the Aryan Brotherhood works in the country.
In Russia, no more neo-Nazis. They are very small. Most of the photos from the Nazi salute - a photo of young idiots who want to feel brave and strong and oppose society. Skinheads stayed and became extinct in the nineties. Now there is only football fans who copy western fashion.They are too primitive to understand even the ideology of Nazism. They either think that the victory of Hitler they would drink German beer and ate sausages Bavarian, driving a Mercedes, or believe the Nazi greeting "old Slavic greeting" which stole Hitler. They dumb animals.
>>
>>56760018
Are you a girl? Fireball is like the equivalent of whipped cream flavored vodka.
>>
>>56760181
>>56760207
Unless it is an extremely isolated region and predominantly rural, I assure you there's virtually no difference whatsoever in the general lifestyle and class conscience of the populace. Trust me, the hegemonic culture and values spread by the capital evenly shaped the world and brought forth a universal life. I assure you many have an extremely warped perception of the third world - it's quite the same as any country from the north, albeit there's wealth and social disparities -. Don't take the exception for the rule. There's a documentary that perfectly depicts one facet of the gradual advent of a universal culture: quand les langues disparaissent.
>>
>>56760039
Back to rebbit nigger
>>
hmm...

we need to LIQUIDATE these Millennifucks
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.