[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /int/! I have a question for you all today. In the country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: hi niggas.jpg (59 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
hi niggas.jpg
59 KB, 640x960
Hey /int/! I have a question for you all today.

In the country you live in, is it socially acceptable to defecate in public restrooms?
Have you ever done it?
Are there any techniques you use to mask the sounds and/or smells of taking a shit?

I'd be interested to learn the customs. Here in the U.S., people shit in public toilets all the time. You can hear (and smell, and sometimes SEE if the person does not flush) just about everything.

Thanks! Have a nice day :)

(pic unrelated)
>>
>>56752346
that's fucking disgusting
>>
>>56752634
What?
>>
>>56752346
>is it socially acceptable to use a public restroom?
>public
Why else would they build public restrooms, bud?
>>
>>56756135
to do drugs, wash your hands, and urinate.
>>
>>56752346

this thread fucking sucks. what do you think they do in other countries? doodoo on the street?
>>
>>56752346
I pretend to have loud sex.
>>
>>56752346
I think I've only ever done that while still in grade school. No way in hell I'm putting my immaculate bronze cakes on some public toilet seat.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 505x377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 505x377
>>56756308
>>
File: 1395233477181.jpg (1 MB, 1412x1200) Image search: [Google]
1395233477181.jpg
1 MB, 1412x1200
OP is such a shitpost mongrel I can't tell if he wanted us to talk about the picture or actually about shitting.
>>
>>56757233
I literally just wanted to know how shit goes down in other parts of the world. Isn't that what /int/ is all about?
>>
>>56758360

>rest of the world always mocks americans for being ignorant
>we actually go out of our way to learn about their culture
>"fuck off stupid american!!"
>>
>>56758498
It's a damn shame.
>>
>>56758498
You opened by asking people if they shit in universally designated rooms purpose built for shitting.

>>56756421
You'll enjoy life more if you relax your bhole, bud. I used to do the neurotic wait till I get home thing in high school and early college. Increasing my travel range opened up a whole new world of possibilities. Also didn't get ass AIDS
>>
>>56759000

I'm not the op, but I think thats a perfectly good question to ask if you're thinking of travelling. I've heard in some countries you can get kicked out of peoples homes for pooping in there as a guest. In some places they charge money to use public toilets; makes sense that since they are cheap enough to do that, they may charge more if you take a shit because you'd be using their paper.
>>
I've never taken a shit in a public place, and I can't pee in urinals because they make me uncomfortable, so I always use the toilet.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.