[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be Canadian >Have the police called on you and your wife's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: chrome_2016-03-22_16-53-42.png (804 KB, 897x797) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-03-22_16-53-42.png
804 KB, 897x797
>Be Canadian
>Have the police called on you and your wife's son
>>
Do they even know what year it is? Weedman sure does.
>>
>there are people who would literally rather stand by while a child is abducted than suffer a mild misunderstanding
>>
>>56742741
Well, I mean... That guy does have a diddler's air about him, let's be honest.
>>
>>56742741
old white people as known to lust over young boys

there's nothing weird about checking these fat fuck aren't abducting kids in order to destroy their young asshole
>>
>>56743502
Bilel please

>>56743007
>Automatically assuming any man who is near an unattended child is a pedophile
>"Mild misunderstanding"
More like guilty until proven innocent. Then again, that was the policy of British Airways until recently so I shouldn't be surprised a Britcuck thinks like that.
>>
>>56743571
>guilty until proven innocent
To be proven innocent you actually have to be investigated you dingus.
>>
>>56743051
Yep
>>
File: 643673.jpg (39 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
643673.jpg
39 KB, 650x366
>>56743502
>there's nothing weird about abducting kids in order to destroy their young asshole

I only read those parts.
I report u
>>
>>56742741
I just read this article and even I as a foreigner could see it is really riddled with spelling and grammar errors. it was really hard to read. Is this what you Queen-Americans call quality journalism?
>>
>Thompson is left wondering if someone called police because “they saw this white guy and this brown kid.”

>“I said to the officers, we live in Toronto, and they just looked at me, like yeah we know. I would never a question a kid with a different race parent.”

really? Is this quality journalism?
>>
>>56742741
Did you even read the article? That's his son that he had with his East Indian wife.

They both albinism, but the son does not.
>>
>>56744195
shhhhhut up
i'm trying to troll
>>
>>56744307
the only things that are annoying are the grammar errors in your canuck "paper"
>>
>>56743502
>old white people as known to lust over young boys
>countries like Afghanistan have a whole culture about raping little boys
>>
>>56743649
And you can't actually start an investigation at random you double dingus. There needs to be a reasonable suspicion of a crime being committed. A man walking around with an unattended child isn't cause for reasonable suspicion in a society where fathers exist.
>>
It's his own fucking son retard.
>>
>>56744497
A creepy looking guy walking around with a child that looks completely different to him is grounds for reasonable suspicion.
>>
well I mean

it is 2016 after all
>>
The Pedo Panic is raging hard in Canada. It's fucking ridiculous. Every adult male is assumed to be a pedophile. It's a witch hunt.
>>
>>56745517
No its not you quadruple retard. Especially considering how "creepy" is an incredibly subjective term. Any father that isn't a smokin' hot 10/10 could be "creepy" when around a child. It's a good thing idiots like you aren't in charge of law enforcement, otherwise it would be EVEN MORE biased against men.

Look, we have case law here (Hollende Kleurling) that confirms that someone running towards the police isn't even reasonable grounds for supicion. Running away from the police however is.
>>
>>56745769
>Every adult male is assumed to be a pedophile
This thread makes it clear this isn't the case in Canada alone. Why do you think the Western world has such a shortage of male teachers, especially on elementary schools? It's because any man who wants to work with children is automatically suspicious. And you know what's even more sour? If a(n attractive) woman fiddles a little boy's diddle, everyone calls that child "lucky". Not the victim of statutory rape, "lucky".

With every passing day, I lose faith in the masses.
>>
>Canada

Haha.. Help us.
>>
>>56743051
i'm not sure if it's the angle but he really does give off creepy vibes
>>
File: help.gif (1 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
help.gif
1 MB, 300x200
>>56746088

>88 dubs says you kill all the dark people
>>
>>56746007
Haha, yeah, I like to play tag with my police.
I suffered a few concussions and gunshot wounds, but I'm alright.
>>
>anglos
>canadians

/0
>>
Get me out of here.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.