[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ummah/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: 1458619045270.jpg (116 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458619045270.jpg
116 KB, 600x600
Why the fuck to the mods keep deleting /ummah threads?

The other one is at bump limit

Invited: /Mena/, /tr/, /asean/, Muslims, potential converts and anyone interesting
Not invited: homoseksual, infidels...

points we can discuss
•Do you think we should allow baastard west to draw our prophet if the picture is respectful?
•Why does america celebrate ""cristmas"" and not Ramadan? Where is fairness?
•Do you get offended when infidels tell you "merry" ""christmas"" / "Happy" ""new year""? What do you do when they tell you this?
•Do you think the continuous fake hate propaganda directed toward us in the west will cause pogroms in the future
•Do you think it's permissible to say mashallah to a non muslim person?
and
Joining Islam is not a conversion; it is a homecoming, it is reverting to the original faith of mankind. nothing is better.

Islam is the full and complete submission to God. We believe that this teaching has been passed through the ages from the mouths of many prophets, including and not limited to Moses and Jesus Christ (peace be upon them)

There is much misunderstanding regarding Islam in the West and on this website, I was among the misinformed.

Let's try and change that!
come join the world's largest community of faithful believers, the Ummah!
>>
>>56722653
>What if we unite?
You still wouldnt be able to crush the West.
>>
>>56722762
Hans,bitte. Könnt ihr nicht einfach schneller aussterben?
>>
no religion thread should be allowed
middle east have cool culture but it need secular governments
>>
>>56722653
>original faith of mankind
but... that is literally factually incorrect.
>>
>>56722653
I'm a central European full white male, and converted to islam 3 months ago
Couldn't be happier

I live in Malaysia since last July tho.

>Do you think we should allow baastard west to draw our prophet if the picture is respectful?
yes
>Why does america celebrate ""cristmas"" and not Ramadan? Where is fairness?
Christian majority, stupids people
>Do you get offended when infidels tell you "merry" ""christmas"" / "Happy" ""new year""?
What do you do when they tell you this?
No, I put up with Merry Christmas, but I don't reply to it, and New year is totally fine mate, it's not a religious event, you can also celebrate. Not with alcohol ofc.
>Do you think the continuous fake hate propaganda directed toward us in the west will cause pogroms in the future
Yes
>Do you think it's permissible to say mashallah to a non muslim person?
mashallah, I'm not sure, I wouldn't, but assalamualaykum, yes
>Joining Islam is not a conversion; it is a homecoming, it is reverting to the original faith of mankind. nothing is better.
^ this. In both malay and filipino language, "balik" means to go home. In malaysia people say "masuk islam" which means enter islam
In the Philippines, they say "balik islam" which means return/go back to islam.

We were all born muslims guys, but then we were brought up as christians, buddhists, or whatever
>>
>>56722920
Islamic diaspora need a general to discuss issues that don't overlap with those of the majority in out host countries
>>
>>56723004
No, why would it be?
>>
https://www.google.de/search?q=gaza+phosphorus+bombs+victims&client=ms-android-google&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwirv_3NvdTLAhUG1SwKHZbbD-YQ_AUIBw
>>
>>56722653
>what if we unite?
You get rekt by Israel anyway? That's what happened last time.
>>
>>56723170
They were backed by the US, the alliance was loose too
>>
>>56722653
Please kill yourself, even if this thread is a joke, kill yourself.
>>
File: 15.jpg (233 KB, 650x878) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
233 KB, 650x878
>>56722653
>>56722653
The threads come off as bait desu.
>Do you think we should allow baastard west to draw our prophet if the picture is respectful?
Pic related.
>>
>>56723170
Today's Turkey can alone turn Israel into wreckage, their magical nukes with no information about them won't help in any way.
>>
>>56723254
Last time yes but they got wrecked when we didn't back them in the begining as well. Non-Jihadi Arab armies just suck desu.
>>
>>56723043
why not post in mena?? I would say same to christian thread.
>>56723170
it is impressive feat, however one must consider some facts they don't tell when they say "muh stronk israel:

countless support from uk and us

also israel battles are geared towards short conflicts which help reach their goal and then they reach for peace process.

a traditional war, turkey or pakistan alone could wipe them out
>>
File: 1455726442107.jpg (574 KB, 2144x1424) Image search: [Google]
1455726442107.jpg
574 KB, 2144x1424
>>56722653
>6 DAYS
YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
20 FUCKING STATES BTFO LMAO

Here some fine pictures and the fate of every Arab

https://www.google.de/search?q=gaza+phosphorus+bombs+victims&client=ms-android-google&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwirv_3NvdTLAhUG1SwKHZbbD-YQ_AUIBw
>>
>>56722653

>what if we unite

You did that against Israel in the 20th century and still got defeated collectively

What do you think has changed? Even tiny pathetic Israel can solo you
>>
>•Do you think we should allow baastard west to draw our prophet if the picture is respectful?

kek like I give a fuck

>•Why does america celebrate ""cristmas"" and not Ramadan? Where is fairness?

Are you serious?

>•Do you get offended when infidels tell you "merry" ""christmas"" / "Happy" ""new year""? What do you do when they tell you this?

Wishing someone a happy new year isn't wrong, just say "Every year and you are great", that's the only way to say it in Arabic.

>•Do you think the continuous fake hate propaganda directed toward us in the west will cause pogroms in the future

Only memers care about the "ALLAGU AGBAR :DDD" thing.

>•Do you think it's permissible to say mashallah to a non muslim person?

What. Why wouldn't it be?
>>
>>56722653
-No, completely haram.
-It's a fucking christian country.
-I don't, but I don't understand why they keep doing this... I mean, we don't wish a Mübarek Ramazan so they shouldn't.
-No, I believe that one day we will really unite, when Al-Mahdi and Jesus wil come to Earth.
-I know we can't tell them "Selamun Aleyküm" but don't know about this.
>>
>>56723354
>fights for 40 years against Kurds with Ak's
LOL
>>
>>56723354
>Turkey
Pretty sure they aren't fond of Arabs.
>>
>>56722653
arrahu akbal
>>
>>56723437
We were outnumbered
>>
>>56723550
I'm Turkish btw
>>
File: 1448057349639.jpg (63 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1448057349639.jpg
63 KB, 625x626
>>56722653
No one is stupid this way.
>>
>>56723484
>why not post in mena??
Their culture is different to Muslim diaspora
>>
File: yeltsin want vodka)))) blyat)).jpg (99 KB, 640x442) Image search: [Google]
yeltsin want vodka)))) blyat)).jpg
99 KB, 640x442
>>56722762
That's a good one coming from Cuckany
>>
File: 1447223145325.png (814 KB, 604x717) Image search: [Google]
1447223145325.png
814 KB, 604x717
>>56723566
>Fighting a state that is literally fucking inside your country for 60 years
>>
>>56723566
Even Kurdish kids fights the government, all the population support the PKK there, not easy to enter a city full of bombs and traps with natives that keep fighting you, and then the West support them and ask us to leave them.
>>
File: Evolutionary tree of religion.jpg (1 MB, 1312x863) Image search: [Google]
Evolutionary tree of religion.jpg
1 MB, 1312x863
>>56723084
This picture is not entirely accurate, it is in the right ball park for most of the content, though. Islam was most certainly not the original faith of mankind, and it's as laughable as Christians thinking the world is 4000 years old to think that it was.
>>
>>56723254
>backed by the US

But they got rekt even before the US started supporting them. Back then it was only us.
>>
>>56722653
It's their sin, no need to get buttblasted about it.

>Why does america celebrate ""cristmas"" and not Ramadan? Where is fairness?
Their founder is mainly christian, leave them be

>Do you get offended when infidels tell you "merry" ""christmas"" / "Happy" ""new year""? What do you do when they tell you this?
why would I? it's just a greeting. Is your faith so weak that a mere greeting shakes it to the foundation?

>Do you think the continuous fake hate propaganda directed toward us in the west will cause pogroms in the future
Patience is a good virtue to practice in trying times

>Do you think it's permissible to say mashallah to a non muslim person?
why not?
>>
>>56723602
Whose we? Are you an Arab or an Israeli?
>>
>>56723720
This is not a state, just a bunch of kids ready to bomb themself to not allow the army to enter and properly clean the zone.
>>
>>56723738
How are Islam and Christianity both split from Judaism?

Islam has Jesus so it connects from that
>>
>>56723842
Yes, kids with support of other major countries, and uh.. terrorist groups.
>>
>>56723872
Because all three involve the patriarchs.
>>
now the whole world cries about brussels, where were they when millions died in the middle-east, in the wars created by the west?
>>
>>56723598
well we aren't, but a lot of people would probably prefer the arabs over the westerners
the hate for the arabs mostly stem from their extremist religious movements and treason during ww1 and late-ottoman era
actually never mind we fucking hate everyone, including other turks
we hate the jews most though, israel is the cause of a lot of bloodshed in middle-east
>>
>>56723872
Judaism came before both. And both the Holy Bible (new testament, Jesus Christ) and the Qaran have content taken from the old testament.

You can find parallels and revisions from prior holy texts in all the main books of faith. That's all they are, human revisions and additions to older versions.
>>
File: israel vs les bougn.png (157 KB, 270x925) Image search: [Google]
israel vs les bougn.png
157 KB, 270x925
>what if we unite
>>
>>56724202
>american support
>american jew money
>vs ragtag band of ayyyrabs
wew
>>
>>56723738
Yeah, but islam includes all the previous prophets in it, all the prophets of christianity and judaism. So basically the people after Jesus who believed i his teachings but didnt worship him as a god, or god's son, are also going to Jannah, up until Prophet Muhammad(saw) came, then he was the next prophet, so after him, christians who's last prophet was Jesus are not going to Jannah, only people who accept the new prophet, Nabi Muhammad(saw).

And this goes back all the way to Adam.
>>
>>56724279
>we are totaly not sub humans guise !1!
>>
>>56724103
Are you for fucking real??? Don't you have any shame talking like that about your country???????
>>
>>56724279
48? 67? Arabs/Muslims are just horrible fighters it's well known
>>
>>56724279
Arabs can't fight for shit, admit it
>huuuuuur muh American support
Yea, they bought American weapons, so what ?
>>
>>56724336
So, basically.

>Everyone was wrong before us

Is the entire basis for Islam? Lol. Also, even if Islam was, for arguements sake, the CORRECT and true faith, that still does not make it the original faith, you mong. People were worshipping other faiths before some brown fellows decided to invent Islam and write Qaran. Just because it includes prophets from other faiths, does not make it original, if anything, it does the exact opposite, and makes it a more blatant plagiarism.

Don't know why I'm trying to discuss basic logic with a heavily religious person, though.
>>
>>56722653

>that pic

my sides, even if you all united you'd still get fucking rekt, not that muslim savages could ever stop killing each other for more than 5 minutes to unite in the first place
>>
>>56724372
so? look at all the reactions from all around the world for brussels, then they blame islam and muslims while so many muslims have been killed? do you know how many muslims have suffered from these same terrorists, and when they attack europe, the innocent muslims still get blamed?
>>
File: IHwj3hD.png (451 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
IHwj3hD.png
451 KB, 1080x720
>>
>>56722653
>What if we unite

Well, since all you do is kill each other, I doubt that will ever happen. If all Muslims in the world died overnight, most of the violent conflicts on the planet would no longer exist. Think about that, sure does seem like a peaceful religion.
>>
>>56723484
>also israel battles are geared towards short conflicts which help reach their goal and then they reach for peace process

Not really. Israelis go for a brutal first strike but it's usually the UN some other peacenik group that tells them to stop bullying the Arabs.

>>56723354
>Samson option

The best you can hope for is a draw.
>>
File: gokturk.jpg (135 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
gokturk.jpg
135 KB, 1024x1024
>>56724202
well arabs aren't good at fighting, because they pretty much didn't have to under the ottoman/mamluk/seljuk etc empires. turkic rulers generally employed turkic militaries under these states
so the arabs haven't had a proper total war for 600-800 years so they didn't and still don't have the military tradition to go against a western backed, trained and originating military
>>
MUSLIM VERMIN GET OUT REEEEE

Get the fuck out of the west you fucking filthy subhuman scum.

Go back to your poverty. Go back to your shitholes. Go back to your shame.

Mosques will burn tonight.

Every
Muslim
Must
Burn
>>
I don't understand why muslims believe a secular nation such as the United States, with laws protecting freedom of speech, should abide by Islam's "no drawing Muhammad" rule.
Do you honestly believe the US government should prosecute those who insult your prophet?
>>
Obligatory

http://www.meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
>>
>>56724823
>Samson option
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_and_Israel
>Nuclear program start date mid-to-late 1950s[1]
First nuclear weapon test Unknown; suspected in Vela Incident, per BAS "If the 1979 flash was caused by a (nuclear)test, most experts agree it was probably an Israeli test"[2]
First fusion weapon test Unknown
Last nuclear test Unknown
Largest yield test Unknown
Total tests Unknown
Current stockpile (usable and not) estimated 80–400 warheads[3][4][5]
Current strategic arsenal Unknown
Cumulative strategic arsenal in megatonnage Unknown
Maximum missile range 11,500 km with 1000 kg payload; probably significantly greater with smaller payload (Jericho III)[6]
NPT party No
>>
>>56723354
Turkey would get nuked. And yes the Jews do have holocaust weapons.
>>
>>56724932
Not clever enough/10
>>
>>56724662
The ME is a gigantic hellhole full of conflict and bloodshed. You blame westerners? For every civillian caught in the crossfire there's 4 others butchered by Muslims in those countries.

There's also a significant difference between unintentional casulaties from
a war, and delibaretly targeting civillians.

You're actually fine with your countrymen dying because in the ME Muslims are caught in a crossfire. To call you a traitor is an understatement; condoning terrorism against your own people should have you put on a list. I think we have another Sheikh on our hands, anyone care to contact the Belgian police?
>>
>>56725052
>>56724989
They don't even have enough nukes to destroy half of the power that Turkey has, maybe hit a few major places and cities.
>>
>>56725082
no that's my point i'm not fine with any innocents dying because of terrorism. however, it was the west who invaded two countries and supported many other horrible regimes, and why did no one cry for those killed people?

also look at this thread, there are people calling to kill every muslim while I clearly denounce terrorism and the killing of innocents, yet you accuse me of being a terrorist? i am only denouncing the hypocritical double standards
>>
File: Israel_US_relations.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Israel_US_relations.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>Thinking any single muslim country could take Israel
>Thinking an alliance of muslim countries could beat Israel
I guess it is a good think Israel doesn't just rely on themselves.
>>
>>56725162
Why do you claim to know our nuclear power when we have never declared it lmao
>>
>>56722653
Paki bastard
>>
>>56724662
>Innocent Muslims

But the ''peaceful majority'' are irrelevant when there is such a large minority of radicalised Muslims, between 15-25%. And besides, even the ones that might not bomb you in the street, still believe in savage ideals like Sharia law. Islam and Muslims have no place in the west, in civilized countries.

>Muslims make up 8% of the population in France, but nearly 70% of the prison population
http://therightscoop.com/muslims-make-up-8-10-of-french-population-but-60-of-frances-prison-population-irshad-manji/

>40% of UK Muslims want Sharia Law in the UK
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

>1 in 3 British Muslim students backs killing for Islam
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340599/WikiLeaks-1-3-British-Muslim-students-killing-Islam-40-want-Sharia-law.html

>Six Muslim schools in the UK at risk of radicalising students
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-30129645

>Islam behind more than 250 terrorist attacks in the year 2015 alone
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks-2015.htm

>Muslim rape gang rapes 1400 white british children
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

>More Muslim rape gangs across the UK
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2014/08/29/muslim-rape-gangs-the-disturbing-role-of-britain-s-leading-child-welfare-charity/

>Muhammad the prophet married a six year old and fucked her when she was 9 and was a mass murderer. All Muslim men strive to be like Muhammad
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Muhammad

>No go areas all over Europe, populated with Muslims, police and whites will not enter
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/01/21/europes-muslim-no-go-zones-documented-on-video/

>Sweden becomes rape capital of the west after mass importation of Muslims
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

>Innocent
>Muslims

You can pick only one.
>>
Am I the only one here that wants peace ?

Can't we all just be friends and let old grudges go :)
>>
>>56725276
Well, we have 150 Nuclear submarines with the capabilities of launching cruise missiles, but we haven't declared it yet, believe me schlomo.
>>
>>56725379
>Muh biased copy-paste statistics

literally daily mail comments-tier
>>
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-35688543

the day of the rope is coming
>>
File: 1458298357127.jpg (130 KB, 617x919) Image search: [Google]
1458298357127.jpg
130 KB, 617x919
>>56725052
we are trying to get our own nuclear weapons actually, it is a 'peaceful' nuclear energy project with russia that wasn't frozen because of the syria conflict and is still going on
we already have them through the weapons sharing with nato but nato looks unreliable each passing day
we also already have locally produced/designed long range ballistic missiles etc for delivery
>>
>>56724363
>>56724442
>>56724540
>A nation comprised of people of all sorts of skills from all around the world vs newly formed undeveloped nations
Why do I never see British people yelling in pride of how they colonized Africa with no effort?
>>
>>56725411
>talking about peace
>with /int/ underages
The only difference btw /int/ and /pol/ is: /int/ has less americans so /int/ looks less cancerous
>>
>>56725553
jesus, she's hot.
why are there so many attractive women in this world
fuckkkkk
>>
>>56724152
>actually never mind we fucking hate everyone, including other turks
I vaguely remember polls where people were asked about a countries influence in the world. Turks responded negative for just about.every country.
>>
>>56723842
If the government doesn't have an effective monopoly on violence in an area it really isn't part of your state.
>>
>>56725224
>and why did no one cry for those killed people?

Because they are victims of war, because people dying in the ME isn't news.

People don't particularly shed tears for us either, and even for the Palestinians. That's the harsh reality of life.

Belgium isn't in a state of war. This attack wasn't even leveled at a government, it's a deliberate, lowly backstab of civilians. Of course people are going to care about that more than about Muslims on the other side of the Earth dying.

Seriously, you have a very worrisome train of thought of dual loyalties, I have no idea why you're even in Belgium.
>>
>>56725411

we can have peace when muslims are all back in their part of the world and westerners stick to their part
>>
>>56725675
>arab standards
>>
>>56725585

boasting is not the done thing in Britain
>>
>>56725774
>thats coming from brit
Seriously?
>>
>>56725426
>Attacking the source instead of the content

Islam and it's followers are not compatible with western society, you know it's true. That's why we cry for the west and not for Muslim countries. We value peace here, we are not divided into sects that constantly war with each other over religious nonsense, so when a tragedy happens here, of course we're going to be more upset.

If we were killing each other daily, for centuries, just like Muslims have been, we would care less. That's just human nature.

Like I said, if all Muslims died overnight, nearly every violent conflict in the world would end, Islam and Muslims are involved in nearly ALL the violent conflicts on the planet, why the FUCK would anyone non Muslim be surprised or extraordinarily upset when bombs go off in the middle east when it happens every single day.

It's Islam, it's Muslims, it's what you do, the only people who apparently don't realize it, are yourselves, brainwashed apes that you are.
>>
>>56725799
ugh. every time i find someone attractive on 4chan, someone just HAS to fucking comment on how she's not attractive.
fuck off
>>
>>56725799
Brown > > > > > > > > White

tbqhwy senpai
>>
fucking muslim pigs DIE
if you see a MUSLIM PIG ATTACK THEM AND SPIT ON THEM they are below human and deserve to die
>>
>>56725918
>t. Gook

Just fucking sell your sister to Nips
>>
>>56725726
The bombings in Turkey, Libanon etc were also targeted against civilians, but there was nowhere the same amount of outcry from all over the world. Anyway I think this is a fruitless discussion, but just look at some of the people in this thread who want to kill every muslim. This is exactly what the terrorists want.
>>
>>56725869

the empire is long gone
>>
>>56725972
i would rather be a gook than you anyway you literal subhuman.
it's hilarious, NO ONE LIKES YOU AT ALL. if you go on that interpal site EVERYONE has your shitty countries blocked. NO ONE LIKES YOU, DIE ALREADY
>>
>>56725887
This is such an Arab problem. It's like how you're upset when people draw Papa Mo. Just let people say things you don't like. Or are you so insecure that their opinions actually affect yours?
>>
>>56725973
terrorists must not be very smart
>>
>>56725774
>centuries of europe colonising the rest of the world and exploiting its resources
>WHY CANT YOU JUST STAY IN YOUR OWN PART OF THE WORLD REEE
lmoa lad
>>
>>56725553
I think if Iran kept their programs up we were going to happily ignore you and S.A. developing the.
>>
1439 : the thread.
>>
File: warthog-fucking-isis-muzzie.jpg (32 KB, 535x536) Image search: [Google]
warthog-fucking-isis-muzzie.jpg
32 KB, 535x536
Not only are they invading my country, now they're invading my board, too.
Why can't muslims just stay in the middle east and Asia and slaughter each other instead of coming over here to destroy European culture and my way of life?
>>
>>56726059
stop trying to patronise me, faggot. i'm not arab. nor do i care if people draw some fucking arab jew. this has nothing to do with it. fucking everything has to come back to that with you people doesn't it?
go be condescending to someone else
>>56726107
kek
>>
>>56726145
YOU HAVE TO ATTACK THEM
MAKE IT SO THEY ARENT WELCOME
VANDALIZE MOSQUES AND ATTACK THEM IN THE STREETS
DEUS VULT
WAKE UP
>>
>>56726073

it's double standards

>get out of our countries Britain
>ok
>now we are going to come and live in Britain
>that seems a little hypocritical
>FUCKING RACIST COLONISERS
>>
>>56726044
>blocking muslims on Interpals
Well yeah since men keep posting creepy comments such as "nice boobs hehe" and stuff like that.

One day I'll get a kurdish gf from Interpals.
>>
>>56726107
there's a reason their countries are complete shit holes
>>
>>56725411
It'd be nice but I remember a Nat Geo article on Syria maybe 10 years ago and old men in Damascus were talking about the Crusades like they happened 20 years ago. I don't think it's the West who are the ones that can't get over the past.
>>
>>56722653
Shishan on this thread! With bad english.
>•Do you think we should allow baastard west to draw our prophet if the picture is respectful?
Non pictures of prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) are allowed.
>•Why does america celebrate ""cristmas"" and not Ramadan? Where is fairness?
> america
>fairness
lold
>•Do you get offended when infidels tell you "merry" ""christmas"" / "Happy" ""new year""?
yes. Nathing, just contin duing my staff
>•Do you think it's permissible to say mashallah to a non muslim person?
no
>>56722762
>You still wouldnt be able to crush the West.
We did it once. Can do it again.
>>
>implying dat gooks aren't subhuman plastics that are good for nothing except for fucks
i'm off this trainwreck see you around Cuck-Lao jing
>>
>>56726239
t. kadirov basajev
>>
>>56726239

>We did it once. Can do it again.

you didn't do it ever
>>
>>56722653
So, you want to build a great caliphate ?
>>
>>56725585
Part of the stiff upper lip IIRC. Possibly some left over mindset from the Puritans as well.
>>
>>56726239
>We did it once. Can do it again.
You never did it in the fist place pig.
It will be hilarious in a few years when the Europeans wake up.
Your blood will run in the streets, your women and children will burn and you will be destroyed like the demons you are. When the europeans go back to their blood thirst none will be spared. it will be great to see piles upon piles of muslim pig corpses, bones lining the streets. your days are numbered pig
>>56726276
Learn to reply you fucking sandstorm piece of shit
>>
>>56725839
>>56726346
Yeah and that's what makes them based IMO.
>>
>>56726206
except you're creating a false equivalence. you went to other countries to COLONISE. not to fucking live like citizens under the sovereignty of the country you colonised.
these people (most of them anyway) don't come to your countries to exploit your resources, oppress your natives or overthrow your government. these people are coming to live amongst you. this is not the same as "oh we colonised you but we left your countries. WHY WONT YOU LEAVE!"
oh it's double standards all right.
also
>>get out of our countries Britain
>>ok
>implying that's how it really went down
>implying i'm just talking about Britain and not other colonies
>>
>>56726368
>It will be hilarious in a few years when the Europeans wake up.

Keep on dreaming Jing chang, maybe one day after they successfully deport all the 5 million refugees that would have gotten in by then.
>>
white person here
i think islam is shit
>>
>>56726437
they will stomp your heads in the street and i will be watching, applauding and smiling
>>
>>56726440
noted. thanks for sharing.
>>
>>56726174
Surely you can't deny it's the same exact attitude at play.
>>
>>56726421
>exploit your resources
Well, they aren't coming for the food or the weather.
>>
What are all these extra flags ? All the people that matter are on this peninsula blessed by God we follow islamic laws and maintain our customs this is why you are poor and we are rich.This is why you have war and we don't

We are the original arabs who came out of this holy land you are mongrels with no pride or honor your secular ways and attempts to copy western governments are destroying you.Open the quran and you will find the truth
>>
File: 1454715980101.jpg (77 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
1454715980101.jpg
77 KB, 600x598
>>56726073
>Almost a millenia of violent expansion into non-Muslim countries.
Waaaaa its all the West we dindu-nuffin.
>>
>>56726325
>>56726368
>You never did it
Go to the spain, whatch architecture, read the history. Ther was time when u pisses ure pants of hearing one word, CALIPHATE.
>>
>>56726484
t. New North Korea
>>
>>56726575
lol spain thats it, bravo
that was an actual organized cultured and secular time for arabic nations, they were actually people, or closer
you are now dirt people incapable of even the most basic of human existence
you think a caliphate can happen when you kill each other more than anything?
>>
>>56726511
tit for tat, friend. :)
>>56726518
don't see how that refutes my argument
>>56726551
>violent expansion
what exactly are you talking about? not denying it really but i'm curious what exactly you're referring to.
also, it'd be useful to note that the arguments i'm making don't come from a place of bias. i'm not arab nor am i a muslim. it's the "fuck off back to your own land" line of thought i find so hypocritical coming from former colonials. not YOU in particular, your ancestors. i guess it's not fair to say that you're responsible for what your ancestors did. but then again, nor are most of the people on this board for what the suicidal retards in the name of some arab
>we dindu-nuffin
classic 4chan putting words in my mouth. where did i say this?
>>
>>56726421

Britain didn't 'colonise' africa, india and other parts of asia, they conquered them, there's a big difference. Britain colonised north america, australia and NZ.

And in reference to the point you are trying to make, we don't want muslims living amongst us, so they should go home or at some point they will most ceryainly face the inevitable consequences of antagonising us and shitting our countries up.
>>
>>56722653
Islam is literally evil, you should feel like a total piece of shit for following it. If Allah is your idea of God and Muhammad a prophet you should be in prison or a mental Asylum. Would also help our delusion since you think 1)united you can beat the west 2) that Muslims aren't savages and can ever stop killing each other over minor things
Good luck with your death cult pedophile following bullshit. Maybe use the Internet for actual research on shitslam instead of posting Muslims fantasy on a Pakistani child bride forum.
>>
>>56726575

>spain is the whole of the western world

try again
>>
>>56726723
>Islam is literally evil
>with that israel flag
lold
>>
File: 1444143217040.png (272 KB, 817x669) Image search: [Google]
1444143217040.png
272 KB, 817x669
>>56726575

>Thinking Islam will ever take hold of Spain again after the Reconquista

Top jej.
>>
>>56726685
They are specifically coming because of their desire for resources.
>>
>>56726575
You mean the peninsula where the reconquista took place after your caliphate fell to infighting. Like it always does.
>>
>>56726685
>what exactly are you talking about?

he's quite obviously talking about the islamic conquests in the middle ages. Arabs conquered and colonised all the middle east, most of northern africa and lasrge pasrt of central asia then converted everyone at the point of a sword, so don't fucking lecture us on colonialism when your lot did it 1,000 years before britain

>he doesn't even know his own history
>>
File: 1335537400410.jpg (100 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1335537400410.jpg
100 KB, 500x667
>>56726723

>Israel absolutely btfo of muslims just for a change
>>
>>56723741
Greatest ally <3

>>56724152
>Israel is the reason we all kill each other and commit terror attacks
>even before Israel when we did it the Jews are to blame!

Yeah what else did the white man do Jamal?

>>56724202
>Cuba

WTF? I hate Cuba now!

>>56724279
We beat you fine coons without it too
>>
>>56726878
> converted everyone at the point of a sword

that is historically completely wrong. go to the history faculty of your local university and they will laugh at you.
>>
File: rage.jpg (57 KB, 445x459) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
57 KB, 445x459
What the fuck? Is this thread real or a fucking a ruse?

Get the fuck out of here.
>>
It's even funnier because of the terrorist attacks in Belgium.
>>
>>56726685
>>56726878
The Brit has it right. I'd also point out that while the West was buying slave in Africa, Corsairs were raiding the British Isles for slaves to be sold in the Middle East but.no one ever talks about that. Or the while Janissary thing (yes I realize it was Turks not Arabs).
>>
>>56726723
should muslims convert to Judaism?
>>
>>56726866
>after your caliphate fell to infighting
>after
yeas.
>>
>>56725162
Sure thing Ahmad we have no nukes plz don't hurt us with your scary mounted ak camels.

>>56725585
The retardation in your posts is too much. Should've taken advantage of the free education and not been a dumb monkey. Israel wasn't full of skilled people, it was full of refugees and was a brand new nation of people who didn't even speak the same language and used old Czech weapons against a more united, better armed, and out numbering people. You suck at war, you lost, get the fuck over it.
>>
File: 8bf.jpg (10 KB, 264x249) Image search: [Google]
8bf.jpg
10 KB, 264x249
>>56726723
Did the rabbi pull too hard on the skin under the desk?
>>
>>56726723
based jew
>>
File: image.png (341 KB, 2000x1801) Image search: [Google]
image.png
341 KB, 2000x1801
Do not worry my brothers.

During Mohammeds (pbuh) time, he was also persecuted, the kuffar called him stupid, they killed his followers and tried to kill him as well. And yet, look at us today, we are still growing and we will soon dominate europe Inshallah
>>
>>56722653
what is the stripped fish above and to the right of lebanon?
>>
>>56727016

top fucking kek, what do you think happened then

>errr excuse me lads do you mind if we take complete control of your land and government and you all willingly convert to our religion, no worries if you don't want to
>yeah sure that would be fantastic, thanks mohammed for being so kind and generous to us

fucking top delusions m8
>>
>>56725553

>boobs look saggy
>skinny
>no ass
>not dark enough
>not white enough
>hanging your carpet on the wall
>tattoo

2/10 would not bang
>>
>>56727283
How is any of what I wrote wrong you idiot? You're that assblasted Israeli that won't listen to reason, you just want everything to be black and white.

Are you seriously implying that Jews did not posess skills and education from the various European nations they hailed from?

I love how you always call people that question this bullshit Arabs or Muslims too, as if that's supposed to make your points any better.
>>
>>56727450
>Briatish
>>errr excuse me lads do you mind if we take complete control of your land and government and you all willingly convert to our system, no worries if you don't want to, my irish fellas
>>yeah sure that would be fantastic, thanks queen for being so kind and generous to us
i fixed u, no need to say tnx
>>
>>56726772
Israel did nothing wrong, Muslims have enough land and Jordan is already a Palestinian state. We have to power to wipe out all our neighbors and yet we don't, evil war lord followers on the other hand won't stop trying to wipe us out. Proof you're evil and we have too much humanity to still allow you monsters to breath the same air as us.

>>56727137
No, it's another shit religion. Although just covert from Islam, the shittiest of all religions. How anyone could convince themselves they aren't evil when they follow Islam is amazing.

>>56727317
No, your mom bit my dick after I came on her burka and it left a slatier taste in my mouth then my load did in your mothers.
>>
>>56727016
Yes having to pay Jizzyah in edition to tithes, not being married to marry a Muslim woman but Abdul can marry four of yours, essentially being locked out of any government position, having testimony ignored, etc. Not to mention good old pogroms. They were treated like shit and sometimes outright killed (which more or less is conversion by the sword).
Go down to Middle Ages and Islam.:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians
>>
>>56727690
Wait oh jewish scum. Ther will be youre time.
>>
File: santiago.jpg (459 KB, 1002x1599) Image search: [Google]
santiago.jpg
459 KB, 1002x1599
>>56727381
sure
>>
File: pork belly.jpg (686 KB, 1000x871) Image search: [Google]
pork belly.jpg
686 KB, 1000x871
mudslimes a shit
>>
File: 1458522303039.jpg (133 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1458522303039.jpg
133 KB, 600x800
I'm a white atheist but massive LOL at /pol/tards pretending like this will change shit
>>
>>56727535
Canada
>>
>>56722653
After today's attacks on Brussel, I'm convinced they should round up your kind and shoot them dead.
>>
File: 003-1.jpg (277 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
003-1.jpg
277 KB, 800x534
gaufres
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (126 KB, 1041x1066) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
126 KB, 1041x1066
Remove kebab
>>
>>56727630
And more retardation huh.

I called you Muslims because you're a Swedish flag defending Islam in a Muslim thread. Not because you disagree with me...

Israel wasn't a great skilled nation, we got mostly poor and uneducated Jews from all over who were literal refugees. Besides say we were skilled, why's that a knock? If as a much smaller population in a brand new nation of refugees had more skilled people then the entire Arab world that only proves you subhuman you people are. You like to make excuses for Muslims but there is none. We were new, we were poor, we had no help (but based Czechs), we had no language yet, we were refugees and we still beat the Arabs. So cry about it all you want but even with your excuses all you prove is we were and always will be better then Arabs, we're the successful distant cousins they're jealous of and that makes them rage.
>>
>>56727659

I'm not denying our past m8, it's the delusional arab who thinks the arabs weren't out looting, colonising, taking slaves and pillaging 1,000 years before the British did and then has the fucking gall to call Britain out for doing the same thing

>we dindo nuffin
>>
File: 1448829090152.jpg (609 KB, 1860x862) Image search: [Google]
1448829090152.jpg
609 KB, 1860x862
>>56727690
>Jewish humour
Did my mom tell you a bed story too about how Israel is an independent state which has nukes?
>>
>>56727441
bump.
>>
>>56727826
Nothing will change unless a Western country or even city goes full Lebanon War (caused by Muslim refugees).
>>
>>56727755
Our time came, it made us stronger. It's your time now, the world is getting sick of you pieces of shit and you'll be gone out of our countries soon enough. Hopefully Russia puts their ugly churka subhumans online soon before one of you "people" behead another Russian baby while doing your skilled baby sitting jobs.
>>
>>56727993
Iran
>>
>>56728014
1. would never happen, we're too far gone
2. wouldn't even be the right reaction desu
About 40 years too late to complain about Islam. People need to just accept it.
>>
File: 1447702397638.jpg (99 KB, 960x679) Image search: [Google]
1447702397638.jpg
99 KB, 960x679
>>56728080
I doubt it'd happen too but it's literally the only thing that would cause the West to do something aggresive and even then you'd still have pic related.
>>
>>56727961
>Arab banter

No but she did tell me how her overweight Manlet husband makes her wear a garbage bag, touches her kids (that'd be you), and is her uncle she was forced to marry. I guess that's why she needs AVERAGE JEWISH COCK in her while Muhammad is away at the falafel stand. Q
>>
>>56727659
>the arabs weren't out looting, colonising, taking slaves and pillaging
they were and they proud of that.
>1,000 years before the British did and then has the fucking gall to call Britain out for doing the same thing
hi just want to say, that they were merciful to those whoo they take. thats it.
>>
Is this halal?
>>
>>56727834

yeah man, I am Canadian

Maple Syrup, Deer, Bears, Peace and Poutine

Long live the queen, my drugstore give me weed for free
>>
>>56728047
>the world is getting sick of you pieces of shit
say the jew, lold
>Russians
lold. we use them like our slaves in Dagestan.
>>
>>56727913
I mentioned that they possessed better skills and education because it was relevant to my point, you call me retarded but it's evident you didn't even comprehend what you read.

It's funny too how you claim to be racially superior to the Arabs but at the same time claim ethnic ties to that region.

I don't argue this shit to argue for muslims you idiot. I do it because it's more nuance to the conversation besides "Ebil subhuman muzzies vs good innocent Jews" and that what happened in the past is not neccesarily indicative of the present or future. If the roles were reversed and muslims were jews and vice versa I would still make this point.
>>
>>56728259

depends, some islamic countries like to dress young boys as girls, force them to dance and then proceed to gang rape them

hot
>>
>>56726421
Are you brain damaged?
>>
>>56728353
>Dagestan

Eww you are literally lowest of the low. Subhuman savage pedophile following mountain niggers. The Russians would destroy you in no time, but like most subhumans you don't know how truly subhuman you are. The day will come when Europe wakes up and when it does there will be no one holding us back and we'll rekt the Muslims once and for all.
>>
>>56728462
racist
>>
edgyness is overflowing in this thread, on both sides.
>>
>>56728462
>The Russians would destroy you in no time
>The Russians
>destroy you
loooold
>The day will come when Europe wakes up and when it does there will be no one holding us back and we'll rekt the Muslims once and for all.
oh u, sweet summer child.
>>
>>56728368
1. Being more educated isn't how you win wars, but either way what pint are you making? That it's unfair the people who started a war with us were retards? Tough shit.
2. Don't be a cuck faggot or a lying piece is shit. Stop shilling for Muslims. They had no excuse, they lost.
3. Never said we're innocent, no people are, but we're certainly better then Muslims and are the good guys in this war. Palestinians and Arabs would rape you boy pussy and behead you for being a faggot anyway, know who you're shilling for.
>>
File: 1458487797455.jpg (878 KB, 2165x2095) Image search: [Google]
1458487797455.jpg
878 KB, 2165x2095
>>56728204

>Doesn't know that Christians can exist in Arabic countries

Calm down shlomo, not everyone in Arabland is on par with Israel standards.

>5.7 inches erect is the Average based on Israeli statistics
It seems the rabbi bit over the top, you can't be making this shit up
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 460x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 460x352
let's see what the followers of the religion of peace are up to today!
>>
>>56728678
>Being more educated isn't how you win wars,
I guess you clearly weren't involved in them.
>>
>>56728497
Islam and Dagestan aren't races...

>>56728619
Keep laughing churka, savage mountain people thinking they can win an actual war with Russia is hilarious.

>>56728678
Oops forgot
4) our superiority has nothing to do with "race" ,it's culture. Muslims aren't a race, it's a religion that is vile and forced tribal Arab culture on you. Jews having Semitic roots doesn't mean we're the same as Muslims. If Arabs weren't Muslims and got educated I would have no problem with them, much like the Christian Arabs in Israel or the Druze, who are both succor fully integrated Arabs that I have no problem with.
>>
>>56728337
ahahahahaha
>>
>>56728828
not a muslim, but that quote is literally taken out of context(though the underlying reason for that quote to happen can be manipulated).
If one wanted to make a point, one could use some medieval islamic war guidelines or other examples.
>>
What happens if i post and i am homo
>>
File: 14537473809052.webm (823 KB, 688x512) Image search: [Google]
14537473809052.webm
823 KB, 688x512
>>
>>56728769
>not everyone in Arab land is on par with Israel

Yeah, no one is, because you live in Muslim shitholes.

>5.7 inches
Still bigger then nearly every Arab shithole. Probably why you cover your women, too scared of them getting some white dick huh?

>>56728835
I was, it depends on the education. You think some literature major or college professor make good soldiers? If it was just education then Japan would be able to beat Russia or even America, and that's not the case. Lots of factors play in to it but just being educated in Europe isn't how you win wars. This was directed at the swede who thinks Israel got a bunch of scientists Jews and free money and weapons, when in reality we got a bunch of poor uneducated refugee Jews and old Czech weapons.
>>
>>56728879
How am I supposed to be able to tell that when you use terms like sub-human?
>>
>>56728879
>savage mountain people thinking they can win an actual war with Russia is hilarious
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Chechen_War
now imagin, if Dagestan, Ingushetia and Chechny gets association. Loooold. Ivan how many buttles for russian will needed, oh my
>>
File: image.jpg (335 KB, 622x397) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
335 KB, 622x397
>>56729057
If you're not wealthy elite or fucking a little boy then...
>>
>>56729114
By reading the whole post? Yeah I don't like most Arabs but my main problem is Islam. I call them subhuman because to follow Islam you need to be some kind of brainless animal. The Arab problem can be fixed with education, the Muslims problem will never be fixed as long as people defend Islam.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 640x418) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 640x418
>>56729195
Funny how Muslims always think not losing is winning. You aren't free and if Russia launched a full war they would destroy you all. If you're dumb and deluded enough to think you can beat them then you're as dumb as the typical Muslim.
>>
>>56729262
are you sure you don't have arab dna in you?
>>
>>56729262
Well you never clarified that before. But whatever.
>>
>>56728259
>>56728389
Absolutely haram.
>>
File: feels.gif (365 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
feels.gif
365 KB, 500x275
>tfw atheist but have to believe in some con's 1300 fairy tale collection or else my parents disown me.
>>
>>56729109
sauce?
>>
File: 800px-Alexei-jermolov.jpg (183 KB, 800x917) Image search: [Google]
800px-Alexei-jermolov.jpg
183 KB, 800x917
>>56729195
The second conquest of the Caucasus only fast?
>>
>>56729431
I probably do, point being? It's pre Islamic Arab, which I already said I have no problem with Arabs who aren't Muslims so long as they don't take Muslim culture.

>>56729432
This whole thing has been about Islam, not race. You brought up the war and our supposed advantages in the beginning, and I was just saying how that's bullshit. Not sure what race has to do with any of that anyway.
>>
>>56729422
>you can beat them
lold. oh, yeah, we can. And soon u will see it. Just sit and whatch.
>>
File: 1458404628279.jpg (356 KB, 1339x847) Image search: [Google]
1458404628279.jpg
356 KB, 1339x847
Lads, what is your opinion on Shillary¿
>>
>>56729490
I wonder how many of you are out there

Do you have any friends who are the same way?
>>
>>56729631
Muslim delusions of grande are very common. I'll happily sit and watch you get bombed into the ground while you yell allahu akbar. Please start a war with Russia, Muslims need another reality check.
>>
>>56729642
All my friends know and there are some who's parents are atheists
>>
>>56729109

>merican praising Allah
>>
File: qe0S8LLOvaM.jpg (35 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
qe0S8LLOvaM.jpg
35 KB, 320x240
>>56729553
say. Chechny is cool!
>>
File: image.png (62 KB, 601x239) Image search: [Google]
image.png
62 KB, 601x239
>>56729636
Friend of the Ummah
>>
>>56729449
How about this? Is cross-dressing halal?
>>
>>56729731
Humiliated pretend that they are not humiliated. Oh lol.
>>
>>56729722
*whose

There's your English lesson for today :^)

Would there be any way you could convince your parents to accept your choice?
>>
>>56727283
>old Czech weapons

It was actually leftover Wehrmacht equipment.
>>
>>56722653
get fucked
go home
you will never be welcome
you don't belong
you are liked by nobody
you are tolerated by none
you're poison
your religion is cancerous

even if you all banded together you'd never defeat the west, you're all too poor on the count of the fact that you were too busy bombing each other instead of advancing your own civilization

you don't deserve to live within western civilization, you made your bed now go fucking lie in it

we're secular nations, the last thing we'll ever do is appease fucking Muslims. As long as you still follow Islam, you will never be welcome. Religion is a choice, not something you are born with. That alone will strip you of any sympathy, you choose to be Muslim.

the only allies you have are other Muslims, whereas every other religion and non-religion hates you. A common enemy. You will never defeat the west. Leave.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 640x485) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 640x485
>>56729777
>Muslims are peaceful and tolerant

Hahahahahahahaha compared to who?
>>
>>56722653
Arabism first, Islam second.
>>
>>56729636
Neoliberal war monger who should be hanged
>>
>>56729631
I will sit and watch with a beer in my hand as you all get roasted alive and erased from this earth, terrorist churka scum
>>
>>56729870
Mongol Empire
>>
>>56729837
400 billion tribute per year
>Humiliated
>>
>>56726520
>Open the quran and you will find the truth

That's a metaphor for "Open the Earth and find oil", right?
>>
>>56729849
Right, well point remains we got left overs from based Czechs who were out only allies. Israelis love you guys ever since.

>>56729859
When Canada stops being nice. Based post. Wish I could liberate Toronto from the Muslim menace.
>>
>>56729859
>this much edge
I'm sure you convinced them mate.
>>
This thread is just b8, I can tell because the terrible questions haven't changed since the start of it, not even the misspellings
At least change that if you want to be taken seriously
>>
>>56730024
>tribute
Well, if it calms you, then you can call this bribery of your leaders to soothe you with rubber clubs.
>>
>>56729784
Maybe if you do it privately or with your partner? I don't know for what reason you would cross-dress but Islam is very strict on gender roles.
>>
>>56722653
Could you all please just off yourselves?
>>
>>56730495
>bribery
>Well, if it calms you, then you can call this bribery
lold
>>
>>56729841
They can't, I had a religious argument with them about morals and inaccuracies in the Quran and they went the apologist route and did not believe me. They even tried to bring me a shiekh.
>>
>>56729196
>fucking little boy
i am fine then
>>
File: doc240447808_437172534.gif (880 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
doc240447808_437172534.gif
880 KB, 800x600
>>56730810
>denial
Lol
>>
>>56729870
>backwards and disconnected Arabic
>literally translates to "The problem?" instead of "Problem?"
I though you were supposed to be smart?
>>
>>56722653
Religion = Shit
Go study and have a work, do something for the humanity and stop complain.
>>
>>56729870
Muslim women are forbidden to wear the Burqa and Niqab during the Mecca Pilgrimage and in Mecca.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/hajj-2014-ten-things-muslims-must-do-during-mecca-pilgrimage-1467869
>>
death to the kaffir
>>
>>56722653
Do you really think the european people are united today ? We hate ourselves for the moment but our love for our countries and our people are growing more and more. Believe me, if one day, we unite against your shitholes, you won't stand more than 3 months.
>>
Lmaoning @ scared westerners 2bh lads
>>
>>56724336
You make so many logical fallacies, I'm just going to assume you're mentally challanged,
>>
>>56733691
I believe Islam is much more separated than EU
>>
>>56731069
What are you on about sand nigger?

>>56731597
Wow such rights! Truly a great and peaceful people.

>>56733696
Literally no one is scared of you. You're the monkeys crying about oppression everywhere and to the UN about how you can't beat us. If the west tried you'd be done for in a few minutes like you deluded monkeys have nightmares about
>>
>>56733776
You guys hate everything. If a muslims doesn't agree with you, he's a kaffir.
>>
delete /tr/ from your list
>>
>>56733869
Lol, you're trembling when you're typing. Many Europeans praying in their sleep they won't get bombed rn
Westerners are shit, they fear IS WAY BIGGER than their anger which is only in internet
Monster kill and internet butthurts? Wow, that's even

>>56733988
That's a true Scotsmen mentality
>>
>>56722653
You get nuked.
>>
File: 1458621353095.png (202 KB, 326x1872) Image search: [Google]
1458621353095.png
202 KB, 326x1872
>>56724202
Islam stronk
>>
What do you guys talk about in here? How to make bombs?
>>
>>56730818
>bring me a shiekh
keked
everyone should know that will only make shit worse.
>>
>>56734477
That's already being covered last week
>>
Does Shias allowed?
>>
>>56734298
go tip your fedora somewhere else
>>
File: download.jpg (3 KB, 97x95) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3 KB, 97x95
OH MY GOD
SANDNIGGERS MADE THEIR OWN SHITTY THREAD
>>
>>56735218
The problem with arguing a sheikh is that he will twist the Arabic language to suite his needs
>>
>tfw no secular federal middle east.
Fuck you arabs.
>>
>>56722653
Can I have sex with 11 year old girls if I convert?
>>
If you all were to unite, we'd simply tear you apart

In a no-holds-barred fight, the west is unbeatable. You'll have to wait till our great internal collapse.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.