[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Germans hate Europe and Europeans so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: 1451141250219.jpg (106 KB, 640x760) Image search: [Google]
1451141250219.jpg
106 KB, 640x760
Why do Germans hate Europe and Europeans so much?
>>
We only hate Poland
>>
GERMANS ARE THE NIGGERS OF EUROPE
>>
>>56714499
It was you that started the whole bullshit with your "Drang nach Osten"
>>
File: 1450524249682.png (1 MB, 781x744) Image search: [Google]
1450524249682.png
1 MB, 781x744
>>56714471
Germany is a country that did not develop organically, but was built on hatred and envy. They hated the French for being the dominant power in Europe as well as its cultural and artistic superpower on top of having a significant colonial presence. They hated the British for having a sprawling empire that stretched to all corners of the world. They hated Russia for its vast, seemingly endless territories and the unquestioned authority of the czar. Of course they also hated America, for being so rich in resources and so poor in rivals. They hated everyone, but they never hated themselves for being the incompetent barbarians they are. And thus, they based their policy on hate and envy. With the exception of Bismarck, a tragic genius who gave everything to a country that did not deserve him, Germany's foreign policy was "GERMANY STRONK". And thus they went to war time and again, because if Germany can't have nice things then nobody can.

Even after reuniting in 1990, they were up to their old tricks once more and now they use the EU and the euro to exploit Europe for their own gain and import rapefugees in the hopes of bolstering their industry. As usual, they lack the foresight to realize this only drives Europe apart. France was traditionally one of the more pro-EU nations, but now over half of its population wants a Frexit referendum.

Ferdinand Foch was right.
>>
>>
>>
File: 1443399690673.png (92 KB, 443x488) Image search: [Google]
1443399690673.png
92 KB, 443x488
>>56715393
>Frederick had despised Polish people since his youth, and numerous statements are known in which he expressed anti-Polish prejudice,[77] calling Polish society "stupid" and stating that "all these people with surnames ending with -ski, deserve only contempt"[78] He passionately hated everything associated with Poland, while justifying his hatred with ideas of Enlightenment.[79] He described Poles as "slovenly Polish trash".[80][81]

>Frederick undertook the conquest of Polish territory as an enlightened and civilizing mission, particularly given his negative perceptions about Poland and the traditions of its ruling elite, all of which merely provided a convenient path for the "sanguine ameliorism" of the Enlightenment and heightened assurance in the "distinctive merits of the 'Prussian way'".[82][83] He prepared the ground for the partition of Poland-Lithuania in 1752 at the latest, hoping to gain territorial bridge between Pomerania, Brandenburg and East Prussian provinces.[84] Frederick was himself partly responsible for the weakness of the Polish government, having inflated its currency with Polish coin dies obtained during the conquest of Saxony in 1756. The profits exceeded twice the peacetime national budget of Prussia.[85] He opposed attempts of political reform in Poland, and his troops bombarded customs ports on the Vistula, thwarting Polish efforts to create a modern fiscal system.[86] As early as 1731 Frederick had suggested that the country would be well-served by annexing Polish Prussia in order to join the separated territories of the Kingdom of Prussia.[87]

>"us Prussians ... are the Poles equal brothers or their servants"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danzig_law

LMOA
>>
>>56714471
Wtf I hate GERMANY NOW
>>
File: bruxelles.jpg (59 KB, 390x528) Image search: [Google]
bruxelles.jpg
59 KB, 390x528
>>
They went in to cleanse themselves of genocide and apply for readmission to the human race.
>>
>>56714499
Wtf I hate Germany now.
>>
>>56715393
Nee hoor rabbi
>>
>>56714471
But Russians ar e the niggers of Europe
>>
>>56718654
Prove me wrong Tokkie.
>>
>>
File: 12345.jpg (248 KB, 780x400) Image search: [Google]
12345.jpg
248 KB, 780x400
>>56716012
>He described Poles as "slovenly Polish trash"
>Frederick undertook the conquest of Polish territory as an enlightened and civilizing mission
>>
>>56720275
Roughly speaking Poland had parliament in the age of kingdoms and empires, was tolerant in the age of religious wars and dared to cultivate its own specific Slavic culture. For these crimes against humanity it was erased by three Serious Respectable Powers TM, which said it was good, just and wise to do so. Yet nowadays Western culture is all about parliaments, tolerance and respect paid to other cultures. We are being told it is progressive; maybe it is, or maybe it's not. But this would mean Poles were the most advanced civilization of 16th-17th century Europe, erased from the map by Westerners driven by savagery and primal greed. And this is barely acceptable for whiteys, who apparently want to feel warm and comfy with their myth of being the most advanced civilization of this planet, always and ever. This is why Poles must bow their necks and knees and learn their place in the great picture of the History of White Man, the place which was designated for them without asking them for their opinion.

Frederick was an abused by his father, insecure and easily depressed faggot.
>>
>>56720870
I don't know much about Poland back then but whatever
>Poland had parliament
A parliament of nobles, Poland did not have voting rights for ordinary people.
>tolerant in the age of religious wars
Poland oppressed Lithuanians and Cossacks and Ruthenians and tried Polonizing them
>>
>>56721346
>Poland did not have voting rights for ordinary people
Nobody did until Robespierre. The parliaments Europe did have catered to the three estates, with the third estate being the bourgeois. Compared to what was around at the time, especially its neighbors, Poland was very progressive. Hell, they even invited over Rousseau to write their constitution.
>>
>>56714471
Idk. Why does Merkel hate Germany?
>>
>>56714471
I don't know but I'm sick of their shit. If they vote in Merkel again, I'm going to start spitting on the ground they walk on in the street.
>>
>>56722882
You know that only makes them stronger, right?
#Pray4Berlin
>>
>>56721346
>Poland oppressed Lithuanians and Cossacks and Ruthenians and tried Polonizing them
We didn't opress Lithuanians. Lithuanians were seen as equals and Ruthenian nobility was equal to Polish one.

Cossacks didn't listen to Polish nobles and did they own raiding to Ottoman Empire, which dragged us into wars with them, despite having truce with Ottomans.

Zaporzhian cossacks were fucking imbeciles.
>>
WTF I HATE GERMANY NOW
>>
Islamic Germany will conquer the world.
>>
>>
>>
>>56725993
Why? Btw my reason: they have no soul.
>>
File: 1458358327962.png (19 KB, 737x665) Image search: [Google]
1458358327962.png
19 KB, 737x665
this isn't nice thread
>>
File: 1447806076785.gif (31 KB, 300x226) Image search: [Google]
1447806076785.gif
31 KB, 300x226
>>56729463
Well Germany isn't nice.
>>
>>
NIGGERS ARE THE GERMANS OF AFRICA
>>
File: 1286749726315.png (359 KB, 759x1660) Image search: [Google]
1286749726315.png
359 KB, 759x1660
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.