[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you live in a sexist country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
I hate living in a sexist country that allows these kinds of adverts and everybody thinks it's socially acceptable.

Me and a bunch of the other girls are going to protest against this sexist night club so far.

I already have asked around campus and a a fair few art, history and philosophy as well as women studies are keen to protest against this degrading night club.

We are even going to make a video about it.

Muslims are welcome in our country sexists and right wing fascists are not!
>>
I don't think that's sexist but it is crude and disgusting.
>>
File: baitos.jpg (93 KB, 1077x964) Image search: [Google]
baitos.jpg
93 KB, 1077x964
>>56707983
stop this b8
>>
File: Anglosphere.png (13 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Anglosphere.png
13 KB, 800x600
>Australian advertisement
>it's a chink
>>
>>56707983
>Me and a bunch of the other girls are going to protest
can i go protest with one of your gurl, im night-clubbers also
>>
Disgusting of them to use such a shitty meme on their ad
>>
>>56707983
I protest in your anus W/ MY COCK lmao
>>
What kind of Asian do you think the model is in OP's image? I think a Chinese Thai, based on her naturally thick eyebrows and malformed ears.
>>
>>56708041

Half the advertisements for night clubs in Brisbane have Asians on them.
>>
>>56708406
Chinese, thai with a hint of korean
>>
File: 1456924667205.png (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1456924667205.png
1 B, 486x500
>>56707983
>>
>>56707983
>Muslims are welcome in our country
ebin
>>
>>56708406
The plastic surgery ethnicity
>>
>>56709063
Nah she's not Korean, I can tell, I watch Korean ASMR every night.
>>
Girls are more physically attractive than men so itll be more common to depict them this way. Also women are pickier than men and "the prize" that has to be chased and won over so its more likely that posters like this will be made by horny men and slutty women for (you guessed it) horny men and slutty women.
>>
Happy to say that I don't. That kind of garbage is really frowned upon in Sweden and I'm proud to say that.
>>
>>56708407
Is it some kind of elaborate plot by the jews to make strayans race mix?
>>
>>56707983
Yes. Spain is an oppressive society to women. The only way women can achieve equality is by being in charge because men are not responsible enough to make decisions by themselves.
>>
>>56710652
I know a girl who lives in spain and she's mentioned many times how childish spanish men are because of being coddled by their mothers. So they refuse to do any housework for example and expect their gf to be their maid in addition to everything else. kek
>>
I was honestly misogynistic in my attitudes towards women prior to 4chan, but realizing that misogyny is a form of masculine insecurity made see the error of my ways.
>>
>>56707983
>me gusta meme face

woah
>>
>>56712383
I think the key is to start viewing both men and women as just "people", individuals. If you have that neutral view, things start to make sense more, and you start treating people better and more fairly.

That's what worked for me, anyways. It's helped me be more successful in life desu.
>>
>>56712564
Exactly! If you have preconceptions about anybody, based on one of their traits, you'll eventually ruin the conservation or destroy your relationship.

Hollywood/media/games make sure everybody has to fit a certain character mould to be recognized within society.
>>
>>56712675
In general, a guy who treats women differently can at best be viewed as a gentleman, but even that is starting to be viewed as old-fashioned. Women today just want to be traited fairly and with respect, same as the men do. And at worst, the man who does that just comes off as an ass, and other men dislike that just as much as women do.
>>
Honestly women should just be permanently locked in to breeding stations. They are not good for anything else and they only cause trouble. An additional benefit to this policy would be that it would allow more effective eugenic breeding practices.
>>
>>56712564
The real key is to start viewing all "people" as just objects. That's the true neutral view, and it makes the most real sense. When you come to terms with reality, you are better off, and the objects around you are no longer a concern.
>>
>>56709063
Also the too much makeup subspecies.
>>
>>56707983
yes
women have no right in turkey and they cant get out of home without a hijab and a relative/husband to accompany them
also wage inequality
>>
I bet this girl won't even show up in the party

And, sincerely, I see nothing wrong with this ad. It's a cute girl, so what? It's not like she's wearing a bikini in the countryside for beer ads (we used to have those around here)

[spoiler]I bet a bunch of people didn't read your last line[/spoiler]
>>
File: 13205914631311.jpg (86 KB, 475x330) Image search: [Google]
13205914631311.jpg
86 KB, 475x330
>>56707983
>art, history and philosophy as well as women studies
>>
yes. media is showing atleast one article a day that men sucks and women rule. i should be ashamed of my fellow mens actions.
>>
>>56717855
Boo hoo.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.