[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Known cowards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
What's your opinion on countries that surrender to the slightest threat? Pic very related
>>
>>56704536
best countries desu
>>
>actually risking your life for a meme war because of a dictator
>not surrendering
>>
>>56704565
Has your memeing gone too far? Ask your shrink

>>56704590
>Not dying for your country
Expected more off of you burger. Go eat dicks
>>
>>56704696
>>Not dying for your country
It's a fucking island of sheep farmers. I'm not going to die for that.
>>
>fighting a pointless war in the modern era which you have absolutely no chance of winning and will not affect your homeland at all
>>
>>56704536
no one can stop glorious british warriors
>>
>>56704536
>>56704696
Would you die for a brown reggaeton shithole?
>>
>>56704536
>will not affect your homeland at all
Except that it made you literally a slave for another country?

While US was getting ready to invade Iraq, Saddam offered several economy advantages for US to not do, like cheap oil and giving them priorities on the Iraqi market... but they refused.

Ecuador now give 75% of their oil income to US to repay debt that Ecuador were forced to take from US to build infrastructures by US companies.

I prefer to fight back over guarantee poverty for eternity to my children and grand-children.
>>
>>56704983
>Chile
>brown reggaeton shithole
Angry Argentine detected, Nice proxy pablo. :^)
>>
>>56705007
because we wanted to kill Saddam, he was a threat and everyone hated him, his own people hated him, his neighbors hated him, the Russian didn't care about him, the Israels hated him. the only mistake we made is not cutting the country into pieces, the kurds have all the natural resources we should have built them and only them up the shites and the sunnis can wallow in bombed out ruins, but instead now we gave billions of dollars to an Iranian proxy.
>>
I'll never surrender.
Why I haven't killed myself yet.
>>
Just in case, I have to remember you all that France during WWII resisted, inside and outside with De Gaulle.
>>
>>56704983
>brown reggaeton shithole?

Nice meme you got going on there. You sure think there are other latinamerican developed countries besides brazil and chile. Let me guess, you think uruwhat is comfy

>mfw

And yes, I would gladly die, as any chilean, protecting my country.
>>
>>56705150
>his own people hated him
This one is just bullshit, until today Iraqi's facebook covers are Saddam's pics, and his sayings.

Iraqis were really nationalists and the Iraq was always under way with rockets hitting it by time and time, which made them stick to Saddam and consider him as someone as their protector.

Saddam tried to assassinate Bush the father once, and Saudi didn't liked him. Israel was fine with him since they know he had no mass destruction weapons. In fact Saudi gave $4 billions to Russia to not involve.

Regardless of all of this your country and republicans specially believe that war is a good thing, so they only need reasons to go in a one. You don't need to be smart to know how shit you are.
>>
>>56705434
>Israel was fine with him
they gave weapons to Iran, thats how much they hated him. and they were pretty nervous about him having any nuclear capability hence
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Opera

>Iraqis were nationalists
yea except that time all of northern Iraq and southern Iraq went into open rebellion at the end of the gulf war. and the time they tried to assassinate his psychopath oldest son. or the people he had buried alive, or the Olympic athletes that were tortured if they didn't preform up to par.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1991_uprisings_in_Iraq
>>
>>56705434
The death toll was high throughout the country. The rebels killed many Ba'athist officials and officers. In response, thousands of unarmed civilians were killed by indiscriminate fire from loyalist tanks, artillery and helicopters, and many historical and religious structures in the south were deliberately targeted under orders from Saddam Hussein.[14] Saddam's security forces entered the cities, often using women and children as human shields, where they detained and summarily executed or "disappeared" thousands of people at random in a policy of collective responsibility. Many suspects were tortured, raped, or burned alive.[30]

Many of the people killed were buried in mass graves.[14] Mass burial sites containing thousands of bodies have been uncovered since the fall of Saddam Hussein in April 2003.[31] Of the 200 mass graves the Iraqi Human Rights Ministry had registered between 2003-2006, the majority were in the South, including one believed to hold as many as 10,000 victims.[32]

SADDAM DINDU NUFFIN HE WAS A GOOD BOY.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.