[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just had to talk two police officers, who showed up at my door,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: Aberdeen.jpg (241 KB, 960x632) Image search: [Google]
Aberdeen.jpg
241 KB, 960x632
Just had to talk two police officers, who showed up at my door, out of dragging me to the local psychiatric ward. Never confiding in a "friend" again.
>>
>>56689300

Apparently you think this is twitter.
>>
>>56689300
Did you tell them you were feeling suicidal?

I've had friends threaten to call the authorities on me when I've had my psychotic moments and told people I want to off myself. She never did though.

Also was it a woman or a man that did it? Just curious.

I'll listen if you want to vent.
>>
>>56689676
No, this is reddit
>>
>>56689676
I know, I know, but I'm really annoyed and I have no one else to talk to.
>>56689732
It was a man and a women, the women did most of the talking. I went on a long speech on how I was only thinking about suicide, and that I was really at no risk to myself, and that really I was feeling much better now that I've been threatened with virtual imprisonment. If it hadn't been for the fact that I live with someone else, I don't think they would have left me be. I've been in the psych ward before, and the misery on display there is beyond belief.
>>
Huh, got some family in Aberdeen. Too much grey.
>>
>>56689951
you speshyul snowfleyk~~
>>
>>56690024
>he thinks he's better than OP
reminder that you're still on 4chan!~
>>
>>56689951
I meant was it a man or woman that reported you?

Well you say you've been to the psych ward before. Without judging you because I don't now the story, you say "friend" as if someone betrayed you somehow. Mental illness is a tricky thing. People who haven't experience it can never really know. You can confide in people, they can sympathize and maybe even empathize, but at the end of the day, it's a personal thing and from my personal experience, most people don't understand.

All I'm saying is maybe this friend was just genuinely concerned about you, and didn't know what else to do to try and help you. Just my two cents.
>>
uuugh mom didn't renew my playstation online subscription i want to dieeeee

OP in a nutshell
>>
Never confide in anyone.
One of the central facts of our life here is that you are alone and that there are no answers. What you're looking for doesn't exist. The best you can do is pretend you are happy and not be a burden to other people.
>>
>>56690024
How am I special? Many people are like this.
>>
>>56690243
A man. I didn't even get a reply to the message I sent him. But, yeah, maybe he was concerned, I can't read minds from afar. It's perhaps important to note that we haven't been close for years, but I'm not close to anyone else either.
>>56690006
It certainly is grey.
>>
>>56690340
Not quite.
>>
>>56690548
oh so you have a really big booboo in your heart :(
what happened :(
>>
File: cow.webm (3 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
cow.webm
3 MB, 720x404
>>56690344
You're probably right.
>>
>>56690626
Well, six tear ago I had my first major depressive episode. I don't know why, because nothing bad had happened to me, as far as I could tell, indeed everything was going on as it usually did, one day I was fine, the next seriously depressed, and that continued for several months. It been on and off since then, with apparently no external cause.
>>
>>56690498
That's funny because recently I flipped out on facebook and then all of a sudden numerous people I haven't even spoken to in years started sending me messages telling me to keep me chin up, asking if i was ok and stuff like that.

I admit, calling the cops on you is a bit of a drag, getting in touch with you seemed like it might have been enough. The thing to keep in mind here is, that just because you haven't been close in years, doesn't mean you weren't close at some point. I had a friends ex gf, who I hadn't spoken to in over 6 years, and when we did speak it was only as mutual acquaintances at a bar years ago, send me a long ass message telling me to stop hating myself.

Point is people know you/knew you. Despite what you may think. Just because you haven't spoken in years doesn't mean they don't want to see you do well.
>>
File: cock.jpg (126 KB, 482x750) Image search: [Google]
cock.jpg
126 KB, 482x750
>>56690795
I suppose that's true.
>>
>>56690755
>no external cause

hahaha, bullshit
>>
>>56690626
>>56690755
Sorry about the mistakes, apparently not concentrating on what I'm typing.
>>
>>56690888
Well, no "apparent" external cause.
>>
>>56690631
OMG that's so adorable
>>
>>56690952
mental illness is 50% genetics 50% environment
>>
>>56690888
You do a disservice to your trips. We can't control the balance of chemicals in our brain.
>>
>>56691082
I do agree with that somewhat. Some are more easier to control than others. But see >>56691043

Environment triggers genetics.
>>
>>56690631
I want a cow now
>>
>>56691261
So you're making fun of him because he doesn't have reaaaaaal problems.
Let me ask you: what hellish endeavours have you had to go through?
>>
>>56690952
"Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there." Will Rogers
>>
>>56691401
Well one time he had to pee standing up, that was prett bad..
>>
>>56691173
>Environment triggers genetics.
A lot of the time, we can't really control that, either. We usually have a bit of influence, especially when it comes to friendships, but things like weather, employment opportunities, childhood, disease, housing, etc. is mostly out of our hands.
>>
>>56691742
Childhood and disease is a bit beyond control.

Getting triggered by the weather is bullshit.

Employment opportunities/housing I dunno about that. Though I'm a big proponent of being born into the social class you are, so I can buy that as being out of reach.
>>
>>56691742
But genetics dont cause suicidal tendencies, thats psych, these are developed thought patterns that we learn
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.