[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You get 1 million USD to live in one of these countries for a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: afghanistan-iraq-syria-yemen.png (54 KB, 730x482) Image search: [Google]
afghanistan-iraq-syria-yemen.png
54 KB, 730x482
You get 1 million USD to live in one of these countries for a year

Which do you choose?
>>
>>56657944
Yemen.

It only sucks if you're a woman
>>
>Afghanistan
Figuratively doesn't exist

>Syria
Four-way Civil War at the moment

>Yemen
I think SA's been bombing them iirc

Iraq's the only correct answer. We spent so much money on Operation Get Bush Reelected that they now have one of the best equipped military and security forces in the world. The only problem is getting them to fight.
>>
>>56658029
>Four-way Civil War at the moment
Damascus is really safe right now
>>
File: 1358119982878.png (34 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
1358119982878.png
34 KB, 493x402
>Afghanistan
>get kidnapped by elderly and underfed Talibans and brought to the mountains to feature in a grainy VHS video where eventually kill me

>Iraq/Syria
>get kidnapped and assassinated by ISIL for being a kuffar western pig or whatever the reason
>still have the possibility to meet and join YPG

>Yemen
>die in shelling because I'm not too sure what's going on there except that there is a civil war brewing

Either way I have high chances of dying in excruciating pain.
>>
>>56658029
Assad is about 2 months away from winning the civil war outright, maybe less.
>>
Syrian coast or Erbil, Iraq
>>
>>56657944
Iraq's Kurdistan
pretty decent standard of live, they are sitting on a fortune in oil
>>
Parts of Baghdad have to be okay
>>
>>56657944
In some pashtun tribe with a few goats or yemen with chandler bing
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 1024x512
>>56657944
Bamyan of course bachem

It seems very laid back in terms of the situation in Afghanistan right now.

This is assuming I'm living in one of the hotels there.
>>
>>56657944
Maybe Syria, I got family there, just if they are alive or in a "safe" zone.
>>
Iraq would be the safest but I think I'd prefer to live in Afghanistan.

>>56658288
I thought Chandler moved to the suburbs of New York...
>>
Afghanistan, they seem genuinely good ot of all the middle east, besides the whole Taliban thing aand im half Pashtun anyway
>>
>>56658288
Oman not Yemen
>>
>>56657944
iraqi kurdistan is probably the best bet

maybe somewhere solidly non-pashtun in northern afghanistan
>>
Afghanistan for sure. I'd probably step on a landmine at some point but at least I (probably) wouldn't get beheaded by militants.
>>
>>56659010

Shouldn't you be getting glassed or something at the moment
>>
>>56659010
>im half Pashtun anyway
Pashtuns are righteous aryans.
>>
File: USA.jpg (97 KB, 406x369) Image search: [Google]
USA.jpg
97 KB, 406x369
>>56657944
Trick question, the only real answer is Afghanistan. It still has a significant US troop presence and private security contractors. If you're pulling a million a year, you could easily hire fucking ex-Delta operators to bodyguard your freeloading ass.
>>
>>56659395
Nah, people aren't bad here, the whole leb thing started cause a bunch of hot heads were harassing chicks at the beach, being rude and stand offish

>>56659404
Don't know where people get that from, but mum and dad have green eyes
>>
>>56657944
Yemen, the south is generally safe. Most of the fighting is happening north of the country. So I'll choose Yemen and love on Socotra island, looks pretty cool.
>>
>>56657944
Syria, Damascus is alri from what I hear
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.