[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How easy are American women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
How easy are American women?
>>
>>56649267
Very easy you just have to be black.
>>
Not very if you aren't black
>>
For foreigners? Easiest lay of your life.
>>
They are basically begging for a cock that is longer than 13cm
>>
they're generally pretty ugly, but that only makes some of them easy. you have to be tall to get any of the good ones so you would have highly sexual market value basically anywhere else
>>
>>56649267
In my experience they are average. They are far from being hard to get but they are not colombian tier either.
>>
>>56649575
So, tall+average+skinny=high chance? Because then I, and the rest of the Netherlands not called Muhammed, would have a high chance.
>>
easiest sluts on earth
that's why I like american chicks
>>
>>56649267
Depends on the area and the type of girls. They vary from normal to easy.
>>
the non-religious ones? loosest there ever were
>>
>>56649662
>skinny
Fit*
>>
>>56649267

Easiest Sex of your life
>>
If you are a foreigner every girl is easy
>>
For them a blowjob is like a handshake.

Video related:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpQqH4H_SUQ
>>
Why all the popular sportwimin from the US of A are sluts?
>>
They're all the same. Easy if you have an accent and if you're European.
Also they want:
tall
long dick
expect you to lead conversations
dominant males (they just lay there like dead fish)
don't like kinky shit except bondage
>>
>>56649575
Hello Kansas!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.