[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do all the protestors (mainly n*ggers and hispanics) that break
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 12
Do all the protestors (mainly n*ggers and hispanics) that break into Donald Trump's rallies to chimp out realize that by doing so they're only moving public's opinion IN FAVOR of Trump's policies, by making themselves look as dangerous and troublesome?

Honestly, why even care at the end of the day? When Trump will be president (soon), the rest of the world will start giving USA the cold shoulders and it will eventually become an isolated pariah like Iran or Chavez's Venezuela. He'll not make America great again by any means. He'll rather make this century the Russo-Chinese century.
>>
>>56643263
>Do all the protestors (mainly n*ggers and hispanics) that break into Donald Trump's rallies to chimp out realize that by doing so they're only moving public's opinion IN FAVOR of Trump's policies, by making themselves look as dangerous and troublesome?
>Honestly, why even care at the end of the day? When Trump will be president (soon),

True

>the rest of the world will start giving USA the cold shoulders and it will eventually become an isolated pariah like Iran or Chavez's Venezuela. He'll not make America great again by any means. He'll rather make this century the Russo-Chinese century.

False
>>
Assuming you don't know anything about separation of powers, Congress will undoubtedly hamstring and extra-radical thing any president will try to do.
>but muh executive orders
They can be overturned.

The "Trump Will Destroy America" meme is bad and gay.
>>
Cruz will win the Republican nomination. Screencap this.
>>
He's unelectable, hillary is the next president because there is no viable alternative
>>
File: 1447685911092.jpg (31 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1447685911092.jpg
31 KB, 433x419
>>56643263
>USA
>isolated pariah
>>
>>56643353
>>56643263

Should have been

>Honestly, why even care at the end of the day? He'll flip flop on every single issue, follow his advisors in everything they say because he's a pragmatist who doesn't know a thing about politics. Which means that it will be a technocratic rule.
>>
Trump will make the West great again.

Can't wait for the collective lefty aneurysm when he gets elected.
>>
>>56644021
How can most powerful nation in the known universe be so fucked up?
>>
>>56643263
>When Trump will be president (soon), the rest of the world will start giving USA the cold shoulders

Fuck outta here bih
>>
File: 1457967618006.png (394 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1457967618006.png
394 KB, 600x800
>>56643263

>and it will eventually become an isolated pariah
>USA

Literally has no chance of happening.
>>
Social media has turned politics into a joke.
>>
So how long till the elections? I wanna see the butthurt when shitlary wins.
>>
>>56643263

>niggers
>self awareness and long term consideration of cost versus benefits

Think about your question OP
>>
>>56643263
Mediterranean genes are shit, that's why they chimp out like Italians.
>>
>>56643263
>>>/pol/
>>
>>56644527
november
>>
>>56644583
goddamnit monaco, I can spot your posts a mile away
>>
>>56644263

A combination of mass immigration, multiculturalism, rapid and extreme shifts in societal norms and the function of the family unit, corporatism, and democracy. Its not an isolated incident, all you need to do is look at your western neighbor.
>>
>>56643263
They arent mad at Trump.

They are mad at Democrats for not being more multicultural. Progressives are at a breaking point.
>>
File: beach-boy-pepe.png (231 KB, 584x301) Image search: [Google]
beach-boy-pepe.png
231 KB, 584x301
>>56643263
>He'll not make America great again by any means. He'll rather make this century the Russo-Chinese century.
>>
>>56644587
yeah im tired of seeing shit on the elections and political discussions of one fucking nation on an international board.

if there was no board based solely on politics i might understand
>>
>>56643263
Honestly, why even care at the end of the day? When Trump will be president (soon), the rest of the world will start giving USA the cold shoulders and it will eventually become an isolated pariah like Iran or Chavez's Venezuela. He'll not make America great again by any means. He'll rather make this century the Russo-Chinese century.

Just like with Italy and that pedo Berlusconi you mean?

I remember an Italian sighing once that he was sick of explaining away that man's antics everytime he went abroad
>>
>>56646352
I remember /int/ being very interested in the elections in the worlds biggest democracy.

India

*chirp chirp* *chirp chirp*
>>
>>56644149
he only changes his view for the better tbg
>>
>>56646546
>his view
WHAT THE FUCK ARE HIS VIEWS?

literal all i've heard is him say is "wall" "tariffs" and bashing the other nominees.

what is his goal? Obama's was "fix the economy" and for his 2nd term it was "keep things steady"

but what are Trump's views? "fuck Mexicans, fuck chinks too"?
>>
>>56646820
Mercantilism, that is his view in one word.
>>
>>56646504
exactly the pol exists for a reason, political discussion.

it's just they are so fucking stupid they equated race and politics together.

and before trump half of their threads were feminist/liberal bashing and the other half was minority hate threads

int is not the board for political discussion.
>>
>>56646952
That's good for American but I will porbably starve.

Such is God's will, I must accept my fate.
>>
>>56647048
mercanitlism is not a good idea, for nobody but the ruling class. There is a reason we yuropoors did away with it in 20th century
>>
>>56646952
that doesn't make any sense though. he want's to fix the U.S. economy by raising tariffs

but protectionism is contrary to mercantilism

he is literally anti free-trade in the nation that historical prides it'self in it's free market.
>>
>>56647112
WW1?
>>
>>56647222
>but protectionism is contrary to mercantilism

both sides of the same coin, the protection of state power by means of regulation of the economy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercantilism
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 640x656) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 640x656
>>56646952
Lmao u wut muh nigga?
>>
>>56647112
>for nobody but the ruling class
which Donald Trump was born into. he does not give a damn about the "little guy"

it's baffelaing how the u.s.has been tricked into thinking a billionaire has the best interests of the average joe at heart
>>
>>56647315
Lmao nigga wut is u sayin nigga like mercawhat?!? Niggs u hi niggu who u be sayin pro-texh-shin-nisst huh nihguj?
Lmoa
>>
>>56647315
>by means of regulation of the economy.

the republican party has always been and will always be a firm believer in a free market. why would any true republican vote for him?
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 594x446) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 594x446
>>56647364
>protectionism favors the ruling class

Lmao dude weed lmao free trade has totally helped the average nigga like totally dude
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 640x552) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 640x552
>>56647364
>>
>>56647501
Because he wants to punish republican party for not geting any richer fast enough.
>>
>>56647292
the war started in those states that were the least intertwined in world trade, Serbia and the Austro-Hungary.

I wanted to give you a link to mises.org but that site has mayor hickups, so maybe in a while.
>>
>>56647501
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smoot–Hawley_Tariff_Act

BTFO by history muh bro
Weed lmao
>>
>>56647629
>muh globalization leads to peace

Lmao niggguh lmaoo

If this was true dude, like Germany and Britain would have stayed out weed
>>
>>56647593
both Democrats and Republicans suck, because they help the politically connected. But at least the republicans have some in their ranks (Paul jr. and sr., and to a lesser extent cruz********) to prevent the encroachment of business into government and vica versa.
>>
>>56647501
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plaza_Accord

Lmao his tor reeee bich nogguh
>>
>>56647572
>>56647593
>>56647595
>>56647653
i'm not even a republican. but historically the gop has always believed in a free, deregulated, market.

it's a fact.

so fuck off with your BTFO because i'm not even voting this year.
>>
>>56647777
Lmao nice digits muh nigga like totallt ha lmowsa

Muh repubs like free trade meme weed lmao
>>
>>56647853
what?
>>
>>56647875
Nigguh

I am memeing
>>
>>56647853
stop with the weed thing bub, historically the republicans did like regulation. Lincoln loved him some regulation, but over the years mostrepublicans have become dissenters to the idea that a government should stay out of the economy.
>>
>>56647920
then what the fuck do you want? to prove to me that the republican party does not believe in a free market?
>>
>>56647964
Lmao u hi nighuh?

Reread yo shit nighuh
>>
>>56648009
You mean the """"""""""Free""""""""""" market

Weed lmaoo
>>
gotta be honest friends.

Free trade is for wimps
>>
>>56648020
it should be the other way around.

and I did not mean to say bub but bud.

and stop with the weed thing, I don't smoke pot unlike you yanks who seem to float on that stuff
>>
>>56648070
look i have no idea what fuck your hinting at.

>>56648091
well that's been the U.S. for the last 30-40 years
>>
>>56647593
>el trump
>republican
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 1136x640
>>56648116
>I, a well-educated Dutch gentleman, do not smoke marihuana

Lm
>>
File: 1336786708142.jpg (48 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
1336786708142.jpg
48 KB, 500x384
>those damned republicans are ruining this country!!!!!!!!!!!!
>those damned democrats are ruining this country!!!!!!!!!!!!
Meanwhile their leaders are content doing nothing and collecting their paychecks
>>
>>56648157
As Russians say about Ukraine

Free trade?
No such thing

Weed lmoaa
>>
>>56648228
t. Pablo Rodriguez-Mugwabe
>>
>>56648353
t. Brigham Young jr.
>>
>>56648296
>Meanwhile their leaders are content doing nothing and collecting their paychecks

and /pol/-cucks think Trump will be any different

he was born into a life of luxury if anything being president might shrink his income.
>>
>>56648228
well you smoke more of it. The percentage of people who have tried it is high here. But on average you guys smoke much more than we do.

so keep blazing troll.
>>
>>56648426
how do you know he's Mormon?
>>
>>56648491
The president is more of a statement on what the public thinks

Obama's entire 'legacy' was really not him at all and was instead the people behind the scenes
>>
>>56648564
>the people behind the scenes
so like what, the house and the senate?
>>
>>56648632
If you think the bunch of retards in congress magically came up with it on their own, sure.

It was in talks for a long time, just like how most major bills really have nothing to do with the President besides them not vetoing it
>>
File: Chicago.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Chicago.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1333
I went to the trump rally in Chicago, the one that got cancelled.

At a certain point, the security should have stopped letting people with face wraps/people of any dark complexion. There were so many protesters that obviously weren't supporters squeezing in every door.

I think Trump made a huge mistake hosting the rally at UIC, one of the most liberal public schools in one of the most liberal cities in America. Maybe do the rally at benedictine in Lisle? It's a nice, large campus in the heart of DuPage county, a notoriously conservative suburb of Chicago
>>
>>56648790
Nowhere in Chicago is safe from niggers and teenage """""""""""""liberals""""""""""" aka Che loving mongoloids
>>
for all those trump loving people

about free trade and war,

not the one on mises.org I wanted to show but still

http://fee.org/articles/want-peace-promote-free-trade/
>>
>>56648790
>a notoriously conservative suburb of Chicago
>suburb of Chicago
>suburb
>of
>Chicago

Are you from DuPage? because anyone fro Dupage would know the west side of Chicago is little mexico
>>
>>56648869
>"""""""""""""liberals"""""""""""
where did this ''''''''''''''''''''''' start everyone just started using it, why? what does it mean?
>>
>>56647572
Wait if you just hate cheap foreign goods just don't buy them.
>>
>>56649071
I am assuming it means that you are not taking something serious. he is a "liberal" (so he says)

the more " the less serious you take it? I think

like this, Trump says he is a """"free market kind of guy""""""
>>
>>56649338
No

we need the president to stop that
>>
>>56649446
ok.
>>
>>56649449
>land of the free
>wants the state to decide what is good for you
>>
Not to worry.
He can't win against Hillary.
>>
>>56649541

voting between a "giant douche" or a "turd sandwich"
>>
>>56649541
i'm not a shill for Hillary but i honestly agree. she is great during debates. while trump has gone as far as name calling during debates.

in a head to head debate Clinton would win every time.
>>
File: 1786023.jpg (51 KB, 638x425) Image search: [Google]
1786023.jpg
51 KB, 638x425
>>56649541
I agree, Hillary 2bh. You can only go so far with a meme.
>>
>>56649626
she lies, she lies and then she lies a little more. If I did not know better I would think she was my little nephew after he took a candy without asking.
>>
>>56649744
>Implying Trump doesn't lie as well
>>
>>56649793
implying that because I hate hillary I don't hate trump as much

hillary giant douche, trump turd sandwich.

vote libertarian
>>
>>56649590
Oh, don't get me wrong, Hillary's no angel.
It would take the slimiest, most repulsive shitstain to have ever graced the presidential race to make people like me to vote for a bitch as twisted as her.

Trump somehow managed to make it happen. And not just for me, but countless other GOP members who won't see Trump destroy their party for his own ambition. At least with a candidate from a different party, you can attack them. But if Trump is elected, millions of GOP voters will have some explaining to do when he ruins the country. It would ravage the Republican base like no other event could.

Hillary would burn down her own mother's nursing home for the insurance money. And she's going to be the next POTUS.
It could be worse though. We could have had Trump.
>>
>>56649793
it's hilarious how people are voting for trump because "he's not a politician" yet he he is involved in politics and running for president.

and as we all know politicians=liars, remember when obama said he'd close down Guantanamo?

in 4-8 years if trump wins we'll say "remember when trump said he'd ...."

at the end of the day whether Hillary or Trump, they WILL let everybody down.
>>
>>56649892
I despise the Democrat party,

my grandfather was us citizen at some point in his life, and he did not vote democrat. But even in this case I'd rather see Hillary and her lies than Trump. But still it is better that if there is a race between the two it is just better to vote third party.
>>
>>56643263
Whit the attitude and the speeches trump has shown until now the riots are a very normal consequence.

Even trump knows it, actually the protests are making him more popular.
>>
>>56644263

Its how we got powerful in the first place.
>>
File: 1457800289959.jpg (32 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
1457800289959.jpg
32 KB, 800x531
>>56646442
>Just like with Italy and that pedo Berlusconi you mean?

Pretty much.
Not just that, but it's impressive how similar the reason Trump supporters bring forward to support their idol are to what you could hear in the 90s about Berlusconi.

>he's not aligned with the old bankrupt politics, he's an outsider who just wants to sweep away all career policians
>he's a self made man, if he'll run the country half as good as he ran his business, we're gold
>he's not afraid to say things as they are, even at the cost of sounding rude
>he's already rich and successful as he is, so he's not interest in a long-lasting politicaly position to stay alive
>his own business are his main source of funds, so he won't do the bidding of any lobby
>his business are all headquartered in the country, so he's going to plan the economy extra carefully because otherwise he'll be damaged as well

Fuck, you might even say Trump is Silvio Berlusconi and Umberto Bossi rolled into one.
>>
>>56643263
yep, you're right. The more they complain about what Trump has to say, the more powerful his movement becomes (they're pretty desperate, can't blame them, though what the illegals did in Chicago was the stupides thing they could have ever done, they just pissed all the non-hispanics off). It's going to sound odd, especially when coming from a mexican, but Trump is a better option, I mean, i'm no american but what Sanders say is bullshit that resemles communism and if Hillary wins will be the fucking of america (and probably other countries for, well you know... war war war)
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.