[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUEEN ELIZABETH DEAD AT 89
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 8372.jpg (41 KB, 670x450) Image search: [Google]
8372.jpg
41 KB, 670x450
Press F to pay respects.
>>
Nothing on BBC so I doubt it
>>
>>56642611
would legit call in sick to work tomorrow
>>
not funny m8
>>
my great-grandmother lived until 92, i'm still waiting to see someone famous to break that record
>>
File: proofs.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
proofs.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>
OMG IT'S TRUE

FUCK
>>
Checked the news

Fuck you
>>
surprised that shes only 89 Tbh
>>
>>56642762
you great-grandmother was a cunt and I'm glad she is dead
>>
Don't scare me like that, I was about to go and invade Ireland again.

She's still got at least another 25 years left in her.
>>
>>56642885
she was cool m8
>>
File: 1456868536564.png (142 KB, 686x441) Image search: [Google]
1456868536564.png
142 KB, 686x441
>the commonwealth will end in your lifetime
>>
>>56642611
she has at least another 10 years left in her
>>
>>56642611
>implying queen lizzie isn't immortal
>>
>>56642611
fuck you pice of shit!
I almost cried
>>
Oh fuck it's true
>>
>>56642611
I'm pretty sure she's a weekend at bernies situation at this point. They just want to keep it simple for another decade. I predict a round number for her '''death''' like 95 or 100
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
I wish Kate was in charge, I'd let her fuck me in the ass while making me sing "Rule Britannia"

But I guess we can't put her on our money just yet, she's too young and nubile, all the Canadian men would just wank themselves whenever the pulled out there wallets.
>>
F
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.