[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Your country 2. What is the status of polygamy in your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: Polygamy.png (210 KB, 1292x612) Image search: [Google]
Polygamy.png
210 KB, 1292x612
1. Your country

2. What is the status of polygamy in your country?
>>
>>56618442
Why is it only legal for Muslims?
>>
>>56618442
>So many shitskins in UK that "Legal status became unknown"

Ayy
>>
>>56618442
>Polygamy is only legal for muslims
Is this real? LMAO
JUST
>>
>>56619016
Its a joke.
>>
Can someone here explain the problem with polygamy?
>>
>>56619080
handling 1 women is already tough
>>
>>56618978
Either it has something to do with Britain's sharia courts, or with them being spineless faggots.

>>56619016
Kek, Britain bends over to Muslims before Israel, a country surrounded by shitskins that want to wipe it off the map. How sad.
>>
1.Jap
2.forbidden, but many people start to think that it is a realistic solution of stopping the rapidly aging society.
>>
>>56619105
I mean morally. Why is it wrong morally?
>>
>>56619153
Who cares about morals when you get so much pussy.
>>
File: hypergamy-in-a-pic.jpg (91 KB, 490x473) Image search: [Google]
hypergamy-in-a-pic.jpg
91 KB, 490x473
90% of women already fuck 10% of the guys, what's the difference anyways
>>
>>56619232
Should be Elliot Rodgers at the bottom desu
>>
>>56618442
**apparently** it's legal for Muslims.

I've never known about that part of the law, never heard about polygamous relationships here before.
>>
File: okc_rating_curve.png (9 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
okc_rating_curve.png
9 KB, 500x300
>>56619232
how men rate women:
sensible bell curve
>>
File: 1453966232618.jpg (152 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453966232618.jpg
152 KB, 500x500
>>56619138
>Britain's sharia courts
Holly shit, that's an actual thing? it's like something out of a neo-nazi propaganda leaflet. I can't belive the UK is so cucked
>>
File: okc_rating_curve1.png (9 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
okc_rating_curve1.png
9 KB, 500x300
>>56619312
how women rate men:
DURHHH I DESERVE A 10/10 PRINCE CHARMING WITH A DIAMOND PENIS THAT EJACULATES MONEY
>>
>>56619322
It has no legal authority whatsoever.

I could make a 'banter court' and people would be free to take my judgements seriously if they wanted to.
>>
>>56619395
>It has no legal authority whatsoever.
Yes it does you quadruple nigger. It's an organ of arbitration with decisions that can be enforced in a legal court. It does have legal power that is enforced within British jurisdiction.
>>
>>56619395
>I could make a 'banter court

We already have them, usually held in the local pub and chaired by the Rt.Honourable judge Smiffy
>>
>>56618442

Is polygamy legal for muslims in UK?

Only for the men I presume?
>>
>>56619580
Technically when a woman has many husbands it's called "polyandry"
>>
>>56619472
I do think it's a disgrace that we have them in our country and I fucking they exist but still, I think how it works is that the two people just freely agree to accept the verdict of the court they go to, the Orthodox Jews have been doing it here too for years, and like the other Brit lad said, you could set up any kind of meme court and two free individuals could accept its verdict.

We don't have legally recognised poligamy here though, that's simply not true, those 'sharia courts' don't have to authority to do that
>>
>>56619312
>>56619349
i dont get it, im not familiar with dating sites. The % of women who go to that type of guy??
>>
>>56619737
majority of women find 80% of men are 'below average' attractiveness
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (78 KB, 922x718) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
78 KB, 922x718
>>56618442
>>56619080
Christian taboos. Our governments and social behaviours are influenced by hundreds of years of western/middle east moral influence. Monogamy is not natural after all, but imposed.
>>
>>56619762
ok i get it, anyway women who use dating sites shouldnt be taken too seriously, they must be so shit irl that they need to use internet to find a partner
>>
>>56619829
was for >>56618978 too
>>
>>56619829
>Monogamy is not natural after all,
[citation needed]
>>
>>56619643
And technically when a man has multiple wives it's polygyny, which along with polyandry is a variety of polygamy.
>>
>>56619080
>>56619829

Nah. Is about money
>>
>>56619916
You are technically correct, the best kind of correct.
>>
>>56619646
>I think how it works is that the two people just freely agree to accept the verdict of the court they go to
True, but also factor in that if they go to an actual court this decision is enforced. And considering the Common Law system is inherrently judge made law, if this happens often enough and is often enough enforced by real courts, it could set a disturbing trend that allows Sharia law a backdoor entrance. Especially when so many judgest (not just in England but all over Europe) are culturally marxist morons.

>>56619874
He's right though, it is estimated we descended from about 80% of prehistoric women and 40% of prehistoric men. Polygyny is the natural inclination of man (also our biology supports this: species where the male is bigger and stronger tend to be polygynous, such as lions and their harems). Monogamy is a construct, mostly enforced by the Catholic Church, that led to great stability and a civilization where every man had something to gain, something to lose and something to contribute. Monogamy is inherrently unnatural and therefore part of culture: of human reason overruling human urges. Or at least it was until the wave of moral and cultural relativism of the 60s.
>>
File: 1448205131881.jpg (63 KB, 500x493) Image search: [Google]
1448205131881.jpg
63 KB, 500x493
>>56620032
>Monogamy is inherrently unnatural and therefore part of culture: of human reason overruling human urges. Or at least it was until the wave of moral and cultural relativism of the 60s.

>tfw born just in time to watch society crash and burn because whores couldn't keep their legs closed
>>
>>56620082
Ironically if Europeans opened their legs more we wouldn't have a population crisis and wouldn't *need* the 100m immigrants.
>>
>>56620115
>population crisis
you don't have one
what are all these immigrants going to work when all the taxi jobs are replaced by self driving cars and all the fruit is picked by robots?
We're years away from another massive step forward like the industrial revolution.
>>
>>56620082
>>56620115
They're opening their legs too often but not pushing enough out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
Liberating women from the morals of a society (such as the monogamy and chastity enforced by the Catholic Church) leads to a great decrease of the civilization's expansive energy.

You may think this contradicts the idea of Islam's great expansive energy, and to a degree you're right. However, history has shown that the expansive energy of a religious and monogamous Europe was unmatched while the expansive energy of polygynous Islam fairly limited outside of a few great bursts (just after Muhammad and under the Ottomans, the latter of whom profited from the administration of the Christian, monogamous East Romans). However, their expansive energy is far greater than that of the morally decaying Europe and Far East.
>>
>>56620295
Even MENA fertility rates are dropping and are already relatively low in most of the area.
>>
>>56620174
>We're years away from another massive step forward like the industrial revolution.
I, for one, welcome our new robotic overlords.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.