[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do the Japanese and Chinese hate each other when the Japanese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
File: download.jpg (13 KB, 314x160) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13 KB, 314x160
Why do the Japanese and Chinese hate each other when the Japanese came from the Chinese? they are the exact same.
>>
Why did WWI happen? All the participants were white. They all are the same people!
>>
Why do whites hate each other when they all Indo-Europeans? They are the exact same.
>>
Goldberg, Greenberg, iceberg, all same.
>>
I asked a Chinese exchange student about the hate thing. It just means that you're a patriotic Chinese. Also we Europeans can't understand this resentment because it has to do with history, something Europeans don't have. Apparently, no European countries have done awful things to their neighbors so we will never understand the unique situation that justifies Chinks hating Japs for all fucking eternity.
>>
Why is there war when we're all one human race?
>>
Why do Texas and California hate each other? They're both brown.
>>
>>56613287
a fucking file name
>>
>>56613402
>no European countries have done awful things to their neighbors

That's because European countries have used to do awful things to Russia.
>>
>>56613549
Good thing Russia has never done awful shit to any country, otherwise we'd have to be retards about it like the japs, chinks and gooks are.
>>
>>56613287
Chinese hated Brits more than Japanese until 1920s
we should have cooperated with them and killed more white pigs and kicked their asses out east Asia together
>>
cause china hates anime
>>
>>56613648
>we should have cooperated with them
OK
>killed more white pigs and kicked their asses out east Asia together
What are you saying
>>
>>56613648
I, unlike most Chinese, like Japs and Koreans and believe in East Asian master race. Together when China is done industrializing we can fuck them up together and rule the world

>inb4 t.ping chang
>>
>>56613648
Japan and China have been warring each other since 16th century. And before that Japan, unlike most of Asia refused to pay tribute to the Chinese Emperor, starting a rivalry that lasted till the present.

This is also why Korea is permanently butthurt because Japan and China like using Korea as the battleground fir their wars.
>>
>>56613806
t. Wang Peng
>>
>>56613648
>killed more white pigs
B-but what if they will kill you?
>>
>>56613806
>I, unlike most Chinese, like Japs and Koreans and believe in East Asian master race
You'd also be aware, then, that the Chinese, Japs, Koreans, and ASEANs all consider themselves different races. Koreans in particular see themselves as apart from other "races".

Also
>race theory
>2016
>l'homme 2016 dit 'come on america'.jpeg
Race theory's basically dead, scientifically speaking, anyways.
>>
Why do the White and Black hate each other when the huma came from the Africa? they are the both same low IQ race.
>>
>>56614231
Tell me something, why do Japanese people have such trouble learning foreign languages? Even fairly well-educated Japanese people write pretty terrible English and can't speak it worth a damn. You guys study it for ages, what do you actually do on all those lessons?
>>
>>56613287
Why do the English and French hate each other when the English came from the French? they are the exact same.
>>
>>56613648
Faggot loser
>>
>>56614231

That theory is already debunked based on recently found fossils that suggests that modern humans evolved in Asia
>>
>>56613648
Because that worked so well all the other times kek.
>>
>>56613287
ive told it on int again and again, but china didnt hate japan untill 江沢民

this trash began the anti japanese propaganda and campaign and education in the middle 90s to defend the ccp from the criticizes of the chinese and then china has become a japan hate machine, seemingly.

seemingly, it means, still its lesser brainwashing. its actually insecurity. those aint hate japan as much as you think
>>
>>56613648
>>56613648
>tfw During Chinese civil war America gave money to Chinese Nationalists to fight commies
>We could have used that money to kill chinese commies
>Nationalists lose
>ayy lMao Thedong ruins everything and make china easier to hate
All white piggu need to go home
>>
File: scientific_race.jpg (44 KB, 650x353) Image search: [Google]
scientific_race.jpg
44 KB, 650x353
>>56613806
>Koreans
>master race
They are yellow potatoes m8
>>
File: afuckingphone.jpg (14 KB, 400x269) Image search: [Google]
afuckingphone.jpg
14 KB, 400x269
>>56613648
Ya, China being a bastard for communism. That's why Taiwan is true China.
>>
>>56613287
>Why do the Japanese and Chinese hate each other
I didn't know that.
>>
>>56615821
バーカ
>>
>>56615891
効いてる、効いてる
>>
>>56613648
this
>tfw Australia will never be liberated by the japanese during your lifetime
>>
>>56615922
悔しいです(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)
>>
WW2
>>
お願いです白人様。どうか醜いjapにもう一度原爆をおねがいします。
>>
>>56616008
アメリカさん。もう一度日本に原爆を落としてくれ。
>>
File: 57874875846874.jpg (171 KB, 1058x727) Image search: [Google]
57874875846874.jpg
171 KB, 1058x727
To be honest, China deserves to raze Japan to the ground and bomb them to oblivion after what they did to them during WW2. Inhumane doesn't even do it justice. They should never be forgiven.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

>Prisoners had limbs amputated in order to study blood loss. Those limbs that were removed were sometimes re-attached to the opposite sides of the body. Some prisoners' limbs were frozen and amputated, while others had limbs frozen, then thawed to study the effects of the resultant untreated gangrene and rotting.

>Some prisoners had their stomachs surgically removed and the esophagus reattached to the intestines. Parts of the brain, lungs, liver, etc. were removed from some prisoners.

>Infection of venereal disease by injection was abandoned, and the researchers started forcing the prisoners into sexual acts with each other. Four or five unit members, dressed in white laboratory clothing completely cover the body with only eyes and mouth visible, handled the tests. A male and female, one infected with syphilis, would be brought together in a cell and forced into sex with each others. It was made clear that anyone resisting would be shot.

>After victims were infected, they were vivisected at different stages of infection, so that internal and external organs could be observed as the disease progressed. Testimony from multiple guards blames the female victims as being hosts of the diseases, even as they were forcibly infected. Genitals of female prisoners that were infected with syphilis were called “jam filled buns” by guards.
>>
>>56616230
All of the perpetrators are dead, man.
Evil shit happened everywhere during WWII. It's just that some nations are better at moving on than others.
>>
>>56613287
I hate communists
>>
>>56615366
>>56617057
Do you think China would like Japan if it never became communist
>>
File: 857984789798.png (863 KB, 968x1041) Image search: [Google]
857984789798.png
863 KB, 968x1041
>>56616766
Germany actually apologised for the bad shit they did and even paid reparations.

Japan never sincerely apologised, in fact officials deny that the Nanking Massacre even happened and deny the existence of Unit 731.

They even pay their respect at the graves of Class A war criminals every year (Yasukuni Shrine). How the fuck do you think the world would react if Merkel or members of her cabinet visited the graves of Hitler, Goebbels etc (if their graves existed)? No one would stand for that shit. Yet you expect China (and South Korea) to ignore this provocation and forgive them?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre#Denials_of_the_massacre_by_public_officials_in_Japan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controversies_surrounding_Yasukuni_Shrine
>>
File: 歴史修正主義.jpg (39 KB, 595x335) Image search: [Google]
歴史修正主義.jpg
39 KB, 595x335
>>56618716
Why the CCP never apologize Tongzhou massacre, 228 massacre and Tiananmen massacre?
>>
>>56613287

Sino Japanese war lad. That and WWII.
>>
File: redcountry.jpg (69 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
redcountry.jpg
69 KB, 960x540
>>56618861
Chinks even pay their respect at the graves of the worst genocides in human history every day

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/05/giant-golden-chairman-mao-built-by-chinese-villagers
>>
>>56616230

The rape of Nanking, to me, shows the degeneracy of man kind.

There are pictures of babies being skewered on bayonets that I still can't get out of my head.
>>56616230
>>
>>56618990

Not that I hate the Chinese as a race, but China's population is fucked.

I went there for holidays. It was nothing but pollution and totalitarian surveillance 24/7.
>>
>>56618861
I'm not a fan of the CCP, they're authoritarian and oppressive - I'm not defending them at all. Those responsible for the massacres (who are still alive) should be held responsible and tried in a court of law but we all know that's not gonna happen (just like how Bush and Blair will never be sent to the International Criminal Court for the Iraq war).

All I'm saying is that I completely understand why China has not forgiven Japan for WW2. China has done some really terrible shit too, but mostly to it's own people.
>>
China is a total shithole and Japan was doing them a favour.
>>
>>56619124
>All I'm saying is that I completely understand why China has not forgiven Japan for WW2.

Actually, the relationship between Japan and China was pretty good in the 80's.
Things changed in the early 90's after Jiang Zemin became general secretary of CCP and began a series of anti-Japan policies (e.g. building lots of Nanking Massacre memorial museums) to distract people from democracy movement, which had already escalated to Tiananmen Square Incident a couple of years before, and economic disparities, despite their being communists, caused by market-oriented economic reform CCP had started in the late 70's. Think about it, the two pillars of legitimacy of CCP is their victory to Japanese imperialism and saving the nation, and, of course, introducing communism to the country, and yet they came to embrace capitalism, dividing people into the rich and the poor, and so they have to keep the other pillar one way or another by spurring people's resentment against Japan. In addition, the position of being victims of WW2 is a pretty useful diplomatic tool to make Japan concede to many disputes.
>>
they are both retards
>>
>>56621134
Interesting, I didn't know that anon. I heard though, I'm probably wrong, that the CCP don't really celebrate WW2 victory against Japan since it was the Nationalists who did most of the fighting against Japan. But in the past few years that's changing since the CCP feel more secure and there are official celebrations.
>>
>>56621537
英語のfunny boneをファニーボーンとしてそのまま使ってる。
でも、ほとんどの人はその正式名称を知らない。
単に「肘の痺れるツボ」とか言うね。
>>
>>56621134
>position of being victims of WW2 is a pretty useful diplomatic tool to make Japan concede to many disputes
We still can't have common sense immigration policies in any "white" country because of Hitler.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.