[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain yourself Canada
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: weedman.jpg (21 KB, 660x440) Image search: [Google]
weedman.jpg
21 KB, 660x440
How did this bloke get 39 percent of the votes?
>>
He seems like a good PM. All my liberal friends say he's god-tier. What so bad about him?
>>
>>56595562
Don't know, that is why I'm asking.
But from the few things I know about him, he seems to have really weird policies, like stop bombing ISIS, being a feminist in the current year, dude WEED loma. His speeches are fucking cringy too.
>>
>>56595496
He's a fucking idiot, a lot of people that voted for him only did so because they didn't want our conservative prime minister in office anymore, they viewed Trudeau as the lesser of two evils, and then there were the people that voted for him because of weed.
>>
>>56596057
Nobody actually voted for him because of weed you fucking dork.
>>
dude weed lmao
>>
>>56595496
he's a handsome lad, he dresses well, what's wrong in voting him?
>>
File: tmp_7342-images(15)1012197676.jpg (9 KB, 288x351) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7342-images(15)1012197676.jpg
9 KB, 288x351
>>56595496
Cause he's fucking handsome. :3

Thats how or current stupid president won the election.
>>
Also, where is the "If you kill your enemies they win" quote from, because that is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>56596215
He's right though.

All those Iraqi insurgents and Taliban that were killed in the 00's...where did that lead?
>>
>>56596122
I'm assuming you're not from the GTA, because every other person I've talked to literally said that that's why they voted for him lol
>>
>>56596297
Less sub humans
>>
>>56595562
He's literally a calendar.
>>
>>56596317
Shut up you dumbass.

>>56596351
Nope. Now they flood into Germany.
>>
Both alternatives were worse. Hopefully the next 4.5 years of mild discomfort won't be in vain and the Conservative party will get the enema it so richly needs.
>>
>>56596471
He's literally a c.uckold
>>
>>56596482

What the fuck was that, I'll come to your house and slit your fucking throat, bitch. Better watch YOUR FUCKING BACK.
>>
He's the most All surface no substance guy ever. He's a pandering fuckwit that will never say anything too strong because he's afraid of offending people. Only simpletons like him because that is what he panders to. Fucking idiots that are impressed by smiles and fancy speeches.

But to answer your question: He won because he wasn't Harper, even though most Canadians agreed more with Harper's policies than Trudeau's. Almost everything Trudeau has done so far has been against popular opinion. Trudeau won because he wasn't Harper. Simple as that. Didn't help that all our major media outlets are Liberal propaganda centers that heavily influenced people's opinions on Harper.

Now I'm not saying Harper was great. But he's just the figurehead of his party. And people are too fucking stupid to understand that. We aren't America where we vote for an all powerful President. I voted for Harper's party despite not liking Harper himself. Trudeau's party are a bunch of fucking incompetent crooks and it seems Canada forgot about how terrible they were a decade ago before we happily voted in Harper.
>>
>>56596482
>>56596660
please leaf
>>
>>56596351
Germany*
>>
>>56595562
>having liberal friends
>ever trusting a leftist
>>
Democracy is a mistake, man.

>ask mom who she'll vote for
>she wanted to vote for a woman because she's a woman but ended up voting for a handsome Dalmatian because he's a handsome Dalmatian
>>
File: 1450010199675s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1450010199675s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>bloke
>>
>>56596912
way better than "lad" to be honest
>>
>>56596912
>>56596997
They're both great, chaps.
>>
File: The future is now.webm (1 MB, 427x318) Image search: [Google]
The future is now.webm
1 MB, 427x318
Why are C*nadians so sensitive even their men have periods baka
>>
people were sick of harper
up until the election, NDP were leading but people realized the NDP is a meme so most of them jumped ship to liberal, the liberals were tracking the lowest out of the three until like 2 weeks before the election
>>
>>56596811
>using a reaction picture of jack black, who is a jew, who is a leftist

stay cucked senpai
>>
>>56595496
Convincing 39% of voters
>>
1- His last name
2- The alternatives were even worse

That's literally it
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.