[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did The Spanish chimp out in the New World?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 608x461) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 608x461
Why did The Spanish chimp out in the New World?
>>
>>56594471
They realised how easy it was, and they had lots of gold and shit, right?
>>
Because they could, we'd have done the same given the same circumstances.
Unfortunately we were late to the colonisation game due to our civil war so we got the leftovers.
>>
There was a time in history when speaking spanish was not something to be ashamed of ;_;7
>>
>>56594471
Nah??
Aztecs weren't that black.
>>
>>56594512
So that justifies butchering women and children and burning them alive?
>>
>>56594580
Similar atrocities were done to the native Americans familam.
>>
I think that those from the pic are portuguese
>>
>>56594471
They throw the bible to the ground, you would have done the same in that situation
>>
>>56594649
POORTUGAL ON CR7 WATCH
>>
>>56594580
IIRC they were doing that already before the Spanish got there on these big altars

Pretty cool lad.
>>
>>56594580
Why does it need justification?
>>
>>56594580
yes
>>
>>56594735
They were sacrificing prisoners of war for religious reasons, not equivalent to the Spanish burning villages alive because they didn't get their gold fix
>>
those are portuniggers killing nativeniggers though, spaniars dindu nuffin
>>
>>56594854
>>56594580
>>56594471

Moctezuma mad he got rekt
>>
>>56594854
>Implying they burned villages alive because they didn't get their gold
>>
>>56594649
Wow, that's really racist coming from a countrymen. They may be different but they are still our brothers. I apologize for him Portugas
>>
>>56594649
kek
>>
>>56594471
Why did the Spanish treated the portuguese so bad? Jesus was Portuguese!
>>
>>56596330
Jesus was a white middle class American.
>>
>>56596330
those in the pic are portuguese killing the native brazilians though
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.