[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm a Serb-Canadian who just lurks here often, but I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 10
File: 350px-Balkans_regions_map.png (96 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
350px-Balkans_regions_map.png
96 KB, 350x263
So I'm a Serb-Canadian who just lurks here often, but I do wanna get int's opinion on something.

Eversince I came here, i noticed ppl from the Balkans here get along so well, but then when I watch the news from back home our countries keep trying to cuck one another.
Like, I have absolutely nothing against Croats, Bosnians, Slovenes, Albanians, ect..
So, in a nutshell, why do ppl get along here but can't be all friendly n shit back in Europe??
>>
>>56583348
>why do I, a diaspora living in Canada, do not understand geopolitics thousands of miles away?
>>
>>56583393

Nigga I udnerstand the shit that goes on, but why don't the diaspora who come here not start shit?
I always talk to Croats who are new to Canada and they're so friendly.
>>
Well I think Romania isn't doing that badly when it comes to relations with our neighbors. We're pretty much neutral with Bulgaria and quite friendly with Serbia. We only have a rivalry with Hungary but it's banter more often than not.
>>
>>56583502

desu I don't know why Romania would have beef w/ anyone u guys are p chill
>>
>>56583348
First
>diaspora
Eww.
Second, we're bros here too, despite politics. Politics and real life isn't the same.
>>
>>56583607

Znam. Ali samo vidim da tamo se ljudi kurce, al ovde.. svi su dobri.. ma.. prema meni..
>>
because when you go to Canada you live in a 1st world country and you're wealthy and people tend to think less about nationalism and killing each other when they have prosperity, but balkans is middle east tier economically so
>>
>>56583909

Hey Makedonijo. I'm actually 1/4 Macedonian :D
>>
>>56584146
noice, canada is the best place in the world probably тbh, theres some extreme PC feminists and other such shit which is annoying, but basically its the best place to be, people care about each other and you have economic prosperity and top tier new world scenery like the rockies, wish i lived there тbh
>>
>>56584204

Like, Canada gets a bad rep cuz of "muh leaf" but it's honestly p chill here. Like, bad in Serbia we kinda lived in shit. Now we make a shit ton of money. It's great. U should come
>>
>>56584452
leaf is a meme, the only thing i dont like about canada is the extreme politically correct environment but that comes with the territory i guess, you dont get any problems there nor wars or anything nor do you fight commie/arab boogeymen like the US so people dont think about non-PC stuff
>>
>>56584539

With regards to SJW's, yeah I think Canada should gas them.

desu they just stay indoors on their computers crying. They don't go out.
I do recommend anyone coming to Canada cuz it rlly is a nice place to live. A tiny bit expensive cuz our $ is kinda shit r/n

btw the city I live in
>>
>>56584539
If you live in the prairie provinces generally you can avoid pc cuckoldry that is overwhelming in other parts of the country.
>>
>>56584717

> prairies

I used to live in Alberta (edmonton) for most of my life so I know what u mean pham
>>
>>56583348
A similar phenomena happens between Indians and pakis. Even though the countries hate each other, once they are over here a lot of those feelings go away because everybody has money and they stop giving a shit.
>>
>diaspora
just end yourself
>>
>>56584778

I mean, I have occasionally had the random Albanian walk up to me and say "FUCK YOU SERBIA DIE DIE DIE"
>>
>>56584830

> just end yourself

koj ti je? lel
>>
File: comfy.jpg (566 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
566 KB, 1024x683
>>56584659
>>56584717
idc much about em any way, canada is still one of the chillest places, shit like pic related is my favorite, friendly north american small towns surrounded by pine forests
>>
>>56584925

I think that's Jasper or Banff. I've been going there for like.. 5 years straight maybe??
>>
>>56584830
Dis.
Also, you're a Canadian and stop calling yourself a Serb.
>>
>>56584990

Ja jesam Srbin. Rodijo sam se u Beogradu. Sta ti je
>>
>>56584989
that's hope in british columbia apparently, the place Rambo first blood was filmed, ever since i watched that movie 10 years ago ive loved such towns
>>
>>56585053
sta se onda pravis glup
>>
>>56585056

Meh, either wya they're all still top tier
>>
>>56585084

Nerazumem kako se pravim glup.. Rodijo sam se u Beogradu i dosao sam ovde.. kako nisam Srbin? gtfo
>>
File: fernie british columbia.jpg (189 KB, 990x530) Image search: [Google]
fernie british columbia.jpg
189 KB, 990x530
>>56585120
british columbian towns in general are the epitome of COMFY
if you dont mind being a little isolated from other civilization i guess
>>
>>56585053
>bulgarian gypsy from Beograd
Another reason to do an hero. Do it, faggot.
>>
>>56585176
>So, in a nutshell, why do ppl get along here but can't be all friendly n shit back in Europe??
kak ne
>>
>>56585196

you're not even rlly isolated tbqh you get lots of tourists there but not like chinks or anyone. chill tourists, y'know?
>>
>>56585202

Pfft- dunno what's ur deal dude.
Hope it's fun having Vucic fucking up the entire country eh?
>>
>>56585245
well the east asian people in canada themselves are pretty chill aint they, i dont mind them, the only immigrants which rly piss me off are the pakis and such and muslims in generals, but you dont have many of those yet
>>
Cuz it's not back home it's Canada

My dad is Isreali Jewish and mom is Palestinian Muslim, I have Arab friends n jew friends
>>
>>56585414

I'll be honest. i'm not an SJW or leftist or shit. But Muslim immigrants are infinitely better than the Chinese.
Chinese ppl here grow up to be the biggest spoiled brats on Earth and are fucking pretentious. Muslim immirants however, are very generous.

To put in simply, the Chinese here are Jews 2.0. Muslim immigrants are actually like, gentlemen and educated
>>
NEVER TRUST A SERB
>>
>>56585508
its hard to imagine that but i'll take your word for it, personally i dont mind east asian immigrants even if they are selfish as you say, we had a chinese guy open a restauraunt in skopje and he learned our language in like 6 months, some "native" cancerous muslims which lived here their whole life dont speak as well as he does, in my experience east asians are chill as fuck
>>
>>56585508
Muslims in the US are like that too. In NA we get the educated and upper class Muslims, while Yuropoors get the ackbars
>>
>>56585588

Volim te <3
>>
>>56585414
The Pakis here arent all that bad usually go to university/college and don't cause that many problems

>>56585508
Nah man it depends. Newer Chinese are rich cunt mainland millionaires. My friend is Chinese, his grandparents moved here, and he's not a cunt.
>>
>>56585593

I think the problem w/ Macedonia is that you guys have Albanians and Turks who have some expansionist complex.
I personally, have never had problems with Muslims. They dress a LOT better than Canadians. They're gentlemen and they're p nice. Maybe you've just had bad experiences. But Muslims here are p chill.
Like I have yet to meet a Muslim here who hates Saudi Arabia. They all fucking hate the Saudis kek
>>
>>56585627

Like, NEW immigrants who come here are super nice. Those who like, were born here are fucking cancer.
>>
>>56585695
albos are cancer here, turks are bad but not AS bad, "gypsy muslims" are bad as well, and in my limited experience with the refugees from the crisis i dont like them either from what ive seen, and the pakis in UK cause so many problems, but maybe theres something about canada that educates the pakis and such which makes em into civilized people idk
>>
>>56585767
Idk i don't live around a lot of immigrants. Theres like a dozen 2nd n 3rd gen Chinese in my reserve unit, they are solid
>>
Srbe na vrbe.
>>
>>56585790

I know int will gimme shit for tihs but I am part Roma.
But like, my dad makes $40/h and makes more than any of his coworkers.

Like, Canada is a country for ppl who are educated and work hard. That's why only the educated and hardworking come here. Cuz shit here is expensive. But it's worth it in the end
>>
a jebem vam majku
>>
>>56585790
I meant to say my dad is Roma. sorry forgot to say in the last post
>>
>>56585904
kek i guess gypsies are hardly gypsies once they drop that "nomadic" aka cancerous for modern society lifestyle, gypsy is a mentality not a race, in the new world every one gets along basically, theres no nationalism pretense and as long as theres economic prosperity there'll be peace
>>
>>56585937
Muslimanski izrode.

Am I doing it right?
>>
>>56585937

Ej cao
>>
File: 1291559057125.gif (2 KB, 210x187) Image search: [Google]
1291559057125.gif
2 KB, 210x187
>>56585975
>I meant to say my dad is Roma
>>
>>56585937
Bosnian girl in high school was hot af, major hoe

In middle school she let me feels her boobs

Last i heard shes getting beat by her arab bf
>>
>>56585995

I mean, my dad's always had a stable job. Never those "nomadic" gypsies XD
>>
>>56586044
bosniaks ( the muslims from BiH ) are the chillest muslims in the world, here we have 0 problems with them, a lot of bosnian women serb, croat or muslim are hot as fuck tho, tall and well built if you're into that
>>
>>56586010
shame on you and your soldiers for allowing Srebrenica to happen
>>
>>56586130

Yeah no Bosnians are super chill n funny ppl. Always loved them
>>
>>56586147
Shame on you and your people for not letting the 32 percent Serbian and 16 percent Croatian population live with their respective bigger nation.
>>
>>56583348
>diasproashit
lmao

also

srbe na vrbe
>>
>>56585341
>eh?
canadian. definitely canadian.
>>
>>56586269
LOL
>>
>>56586337

When ur an immigrant, u say it more for the lols than actually "being Canadian" lel
>>
>>56586269
we just wanned united Bosnian Caliphate under leadership of great Alija Izetbegovic (let allah give him peace)
>>
>>56586269
>implying they had any choice in it
bosnia is unstable as fuck politically but so is the balkans in general because its a shithole region, bosnia has like 3 presidents
>>
>>56586398
How could you guys live under a Caliphate when u guys are te most secular things on the planet???
>>
>>56583348
>>
>>56586496
I'm kidding, I'm a Bosnian Serb actually. Muslims did want to rule Bosnia alone though
>>
>>56586625

Aw hell yeah.
Ti si nas.
>>
>>56586553
google "why are (balkan ethnic group)" and you get the same results on all of em more or less, westeners cant understand this region
>>
>>56586661
p tru
>>
File: srbz.png (11 KB, 305x171) Image search: [Google]
srbz.png
11 KB, 305x171
>>56586553
I got this
>>
File: 1442980022547.jpg (11 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1442980022547.jpg
11 KB, 250x241
>>56586625
>Muslims did want to rule Bosnia alone though
>Hrvati nam pomagali samo srbi srali
>Nije nikad procitao plakat za referendum
KEKNUH dbi
>>
>>56583348
I never got why Moldova is lumped in with the balks,they're eastern as fuck. At the same time that bit between them and the black sea (Bugeac)is not,although it has some muslims and bulgars
>>
>>56586892
vi ste vecinski narod ako racunamo samo Bosnu i normalno da bi donosili sve odluke sami i kontrolisali drzavu
>>
>>56587003

Cuz Moldova is just as irrelevant as the others, so just put em in w/ the Balkans. We cut the line at Transnistria
>>
>>56587017
Yeah and that is what should happen.
Either majority vote or let the populations reuinite.
Borders are pretty clear now (pic related).
>>
Your war created some good music on all sides... probably the GOAT war music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZruLp_2VA0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U67MRAPKXzU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
>>
>>56587017
>Bosna za bosnjake
>Hrvatska za hrvate
>Srbiaj za srbe
Ne vidim ovdje problema buraz nije trebalo biti rata ako smo htjeli svoju drzavu
>>
>>56587096
Glup si
http://www.avaz.ba/clanak/133681/u-bih-zivi-48-4-posto-bosnjaka-32-7-srba-i-14-6-posto-hrvata?url=clanak/133681/u-bih-zivi-48-4-posto-bosnjaka-32-7-srba-i-14-6-posto-hrvata
>>
>>56587096
nice map of croatia :^)
>>
>Discussing cuckoldry in a Cambodian Cave Drawing Forum
>>
>>56587167
So?
>>
>>56587115
>Bosna za bosnjake
Bosna nikad nije bila Bosnjacka i nikad nije postojao uvijek 1 vecinski narod. Srbi su bili vecinski narod sve od odlaska turaka do 1971 godine. Sve odluke u vezi Bosne se moraju donosit u dogovoru sva 3 naroda. Ko je donio odluku za referendum 1991? Vi sami naravno, bez Srba
>>
>>56587096
>all those regions in croatia
wtf theres like 10 people living in that area

>>56587107
yeah that they did
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAziYLjR-28
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kohsgr4kLdM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkJRAsnPqpk
>>
>>56587290
>Srbi su bili vecinski narod sve od odlaska turaka
nemoj molim te pijem caj.Dosadno mi sad trazit knjigu historije od srednje al kratko receno Bosna je nastala pored rijeke drine i save i narod u tom region se zvao Bosnjaci-Bosnjaki ne mora zancit ako ima slavensko im da je servin
>>
>>56587471
Why wasn't Based Roki ever put up for the Eurovision Song Contest?
>>
>>56587651
he would have been probably, he was a legit singer before the war fairly popular one, thats why his instrumentals are always on point, i can spot a roki song from the first 5 seconds
>>
>>56587651
He still lives btw, he works at a university. I recently found a video of him in 2013 or something I'm looking it up now.
>>
>>56587795
>>56587651
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX-l8jLpM7c here it is.
>>
>>56587558
>Bosna je nastala pored rijeke drine i save i narod u tom region se zvao Bosnjaci
ti Bosnjaci nemaju nikakve veze sa danasnjim Bosnjacima. To je ime onako zakaceno da se kao identifikuju sa originalnim Bosnjacima

Bosna u originalnom formatu je mogla opstat mozda kao nezavisna drzava i danas, al ovo sto danas imamo nije ni hiljaditi dio od one prvobitne Bosne. Prava Bosna nikad nije bila muslimanska
>>
>>56587558
Jeste, Bosnjaci su bili veliki narod, pored Sremljana, Raskana(?), Dukljana, Slavonaca i drugih.

Definitivno nisu bili Srbi i Hrvati pod regionalnim etnonimima.

>Bosanska mitologija
>>
>>56587860
Shit. Nice to know he's still working, too bad he's not releasing music, memeing aside he is talented
>>
>>56583502
>>56583607
>>56583909
>>56584830
>>56585937
>>56586337
tri moreta
>>
>>56587982
>Prava Bosna nikad nije bila muslimanska
Nije ni prvobitna srbija bila pravosalvna i kakve veze ima koje si vjero ispovjesti?Narod je narod ako smo zivil ovdje od srednjeg svjeka koji kurac seres,ljudi uradili milione na milione DNK testova i odredili da bošnjacki narod postoji i vi opet ko zadnje budale odbijate.Ja licno nikad nisam nasao srbina iz bosne da nije potpuni seljacina sa "muh fr8 serbia" "muh noz zica srebrenica" "muh komunizm".Jebo vam ja mater koliki ste vi kompleskasi
>>
>>56588007
Lol what the hell there are quite a lot of videos of him. He did get really old though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN3D5nrHEC4 (he is in the end)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymyPzEvkPGk

And this is him singing recently:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoEDV1Pmo1k
>>
>>56588327
>Nije ni prvobitna srbija bila pravosalvna
and you know it
>>
>>56588327
>Nije ni prvobitna srbija bila pravosalvna i kakve veze ima koje si vjero ispovjesti
pa da, ali ti si poceo pricat kako je Bosna nastala pored rijeke drine i da se narod zvao Bosnjaci, itd. Vrijeme se mijenja i granice se mijenjaju, kakve veze ima ako je Bosna u to vrijeme bila do drine? I Srbija je bila na tri moreta, jel to znaci da treba da se vrati na te granice? Ili da se vrati na granice u kojima je nastala (pogledaj kartu da vidis gdje je bila)
>>
>>56588330
lmaoo hes a director of a school wtf, sings for em too
cool
>>
>>56588564
Ja o granicama nista nisam naveo i nemoj mi stavljati rijeci u usta koje nisam reko.Samo sam naveo da su bosnjaci kao narod postojali davnih dana i da su imali svoju drzavu bez utjecaja drugih nacionalnosti
>>
>>56588795
>svoju drzavu bez utjecaja drugih nacionalnosti
to nije niko imao tbbh
>>
>>56588763
>director of a school

I think he's just singing there, like a gig.
>>
>>56588949
Ne mislim u tom smislu nego da je bio bosnjacki kralj koji vladao nad bosnjackim narodom
>>
>>56589001
According to Russki wikipedia he also works there. He also does an interview in one of the videos and it looks as if he is working there.

But besides that, do people in your country actually know him, Lepi Mica, and the gang?
>>
>>56589001
in the first vid at the end it says rodoljub vulovic direktor poloprivredno medicinsko skolo
lel
>>
>>56589095
Kek

>>56589073
Not sure, some probably do but he's not widely known. The whole "Yugoslav Wars Happy Singing Crew" isn't very well known here, we have our own thing.
>>
>>56589178
Actually, to add, I've never heard any of them irl, played by anyone anywhere, even on village weddings and slavas which happen to be a congregation for bydlo music.

One time I heard the melody from "Od Bihaca do Petrovca Sela" and I almost started singing it but then it turned out to be a completely different song. Whew, almost embarrassed myself.
>>
File: im.jpg (397 KB, 699x491) Image search: [Google]
im.jpg
397 KB, 699x491
Sometimes, when I'm in an "element", I'll go to the local store, buy smoki, return home and listen/sing to Đorđije Koprivica. I also do it when I drink spirits, listening to Tozovac, Zdravković and Ljuba Aličić
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.