[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people from my hometown left Germany for top comfy states
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: 20140328-kurt-x306-1396025698.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
20140328-kurt-x306-1396025698.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
>people from my hometown left Germany for top comfy states like Wisconsin and Montana in the 19th century
>my great-grandmother dated a GI for a few months after WWII
>was going to bring her to his home state California and marry her
>tfw she stayed because she wanted to help build up Germany again
>tfw 70 years later it all comes tumbling down
>tfw my ancestors have fucked me out of multiple opportunities to become a Big Strong American in the three GOAT states for nothing

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
File: tfw_midwest.jpg (104 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
tfw_midwest.jpg
104 KB, 800x600
Komm home, Detuscher mann
>>
>>56229520
Germans are a disgusting people and thats why they inhabit fly over states
hell the germans in pennsylvania still live in the fucking dark ages to "preserve their german amish culture"

america has too many germans as it is, we should have deported them back to germnay after ww1. germany still today is the most anti-american european country despite being the largest ethnic group in America.
>>
>>56230100
So roughly 75% of the US are flyover states these days? Also, Amish culture is not representative at all of Germany, neither are Quakers. They're very devoted to religion which has never been an integral part of German culture.

Lastly, how can Germans be anti-American if a good amount of American culture is based on German influence? Hamburgers and Hot Dogs, two of America's most famous exports by far, were introduced by German immigrants.

I'm beginning to suspect you're an extremely salty chicano who realized Trump has German ancestry too.
>>
you're looking at the wrong side of things

be glad that your great-grandmother didn't escape to argentina instead
>>
>>56229826
di tushy mon?
>>
>>56230100
>American
stupid hicks
>>
>>56230272
Also germans are the best assimilated group,or one of the most assimilated ones.
>>
>>56230432
They weren't, prior to WWI.
>>
>>56230100
Oh come on, if the Germans didn't emigrate to your country it would be shit.
>>
>>56230505
They still are NOW.

What the fuck am I talking about?

Be thankfull for Ford and Eisenhower, dipshit.

They decided to be FULL americans and are therefore better than many groups.
>>
>>56230505
That's true actually. Since there were so many German immigrants though, a good amount of them still assimilated and made a lasting impact on the US, Rockefeller being the most prominent example.
>>
>>56230415
>complain about muh heritage
>group of people say fuck it and just identity as american
>complain about not doing muh heritage
the rednecks would be scots irish, I can see why they would not want to identify with that.
>>
File: jack_nicholson.jpg (12 KB, 325x256) Image search: [Google]
jack_nicholson.jpg
12 KB, 325x256
>>56230677
A Czech would know.
>>
>>56230781
Yeah, he would.
>>
>>56230415

where did YOUR ancestors come from, yani? Something tells me they come from bydlostan
>>
>>56230272

39% of the population lives in a county on the coast and 2/3 live within 100 miles of the border.

http://oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/population.html

https://www.aclu.org/know-your-rights-governments-100-mile-border-zone-map?redirect=national-security-technology-and-liberty/are-you-living-governments-border-zone
>>
>>56230100
>hell the germans in pennsylvania still live in the fucking dark ages to "preserve their german amish culture"
They're the fastest multiplying white people in the country. They're a good thing
>>
>>56229520
>ancestors move to america
>their descendants have children with different individuals
>you and some of your other relatives are never born
Well, look at the bright side, maybe whoever would replace you could grow to become a SJW or something
>>
>>56230100
There are Amish in Florida too, or at least Mennonites.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.