[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How safe is your country/city? What's about criminality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
How safe is your country/city? What's about criminality in your country at all? Is it safe to walk alone in the night?
>>
>>56177809
yes
>>
Here in Bumblefuck Bavaria it's very safe. I have literally not seen a single rapefugee yet.
>>
Criminality in Russia can be divided on organized/professional and not. The former are professional gangs, thieves etc. They comprise the unite community, mafia with their own honour codex, ruled by thieves-in-law (vory v zakone). The respected people of this community are in touch with our government, business, famous singers etc. The latter are amateurs - drunk people doing weird shit, youth gangs (presented pretty solely with football fan gangs), addicts and so.
It's not safe to walk at night anywhere in Russia except for centres of big cities like Moscow or Saint-Petersburg. The most common crimes are vandalism, fights, robbery and stealing.
>>
>>56177863
Rapes are pretty rare in Russia because prison honour codex command people to fuck rapists in ass. Most of rapes are commuted by drunks. But raped woman in Russia can be accused by many people that she behaved like slut and was consequently fucked. And our understanding of rape means only that you fuck woman in ass, vagina or mouth without her allowance. Touching girls and so is not banned and it's usual to touch and kiss girls in clubs and so, I've heard things are different in Europe where touching girl tits is considered to be rape.
>>
It is pretty safe

I reckon I could make a trip to the food dispensary with just an AK and couple grenades.
>>
>>56177809
Sure! Japan is safe almost
To be killed sometimes
>>
>>56177809
quite safe

http://www.oecdbetterlifeindex.org/topics/safety/
>>
>>56178395
Are you from northern Sudan? I've heard that Southern Sudan is way more shitty.
What are the opportunities for a guy in Africa to get the fuck out of Africa? South Africa? Europe? Gulf countries?
>>
>>56177809
My city is basically segregated. If you avoid certain areas and avoid going out alone late at night you'll be fine.
>>
>>56178502
Why is homicide rate so low in Europe? Are Europeans rich enough to not commit crimes or are they just persons of good temper?
>>
>>56178670
One murrican guy told me recently that ghettos in USA are pretty safe even now and most criminals are just drug dealers. Was he lying?
>>
>>56178544
You're right, but the south is the victim of decades of '''''northern arab'''' oppression and was fundamentally deprived of any actual infrastructure development.

Most middle to upper class kids here with undergraduate or higher degrees leave via scholarships or employment, particularly to the gulf countries where there's a demand.

How is Russia these days, sad to see Zenit leave the CL early.
>>
>>56178815
>most
No, he's telling the truth.
>>
>>56178128
>>56178357
(You) for giving a good answer.

>>56177809
With very few exceptions in Athens (mostly) and Thessaloniki, it's very safe.
There are some very limited gypsy slums, and in Athens there are lots of refugee areas, which are not safe.

Otherwise it's pretty safe. I mean, there's always a risk to someone walking alone at 3 am in the bad parts of town, especially women, but the risk is fairly low.
>>
You can literally walk in any neighbourhood of this 270k strong city at any hour and not get roughed up. Sometimes, large events will attract opportunist muggers though, and Saturdays when the Yugo migrants get drunk are a bit iffy for going out.
>>
>>56179063
I don't like Zenit, I,m from Moscow and support Dinamo.
Are northern Sudanese consider themselves Arab? They are more black in my opinion. What gulf states are the most popular? Dubai I guess?
>>
>>56178815
I mean it's not like there's constant gunfighting going on in shit neighborhoods. Biggest problem where I live is people doing drive by muggings/regular muggings and home invasions. Most of the latter happen while the homeowners are at work though, so they rarely end in violence.
>>
If you're unlucky you could accidentally walk into a Gypsy area, then you're quite likely to get beaten up.

Otherwise you're more likely to be eaten by badgers
>>
>>56179172
Shitty to be a refugee, everyone would hate you and you will likely commit crimes because no one would give you a job. We have problems with Ukrainian refugees and we had problems with refugees from all over ex-soviets in 90s. Sometimes I think about it, it's possible for anyone in Russia to became refugee himself because this country goes to shit deeper and deeper and I'm not sure about future.
>>
>>56179399
Doyoulikedoggies?
>>
>>56179223
The majority unironically rank themselves on the basis of Arabian ancestry, ergo looking more brown and having straight hair are desirable features, particularly in girls.

But we are undeniably black.

Sorry if this may see inappropriate, but is it true that the oligoarch Roman Abramovich committed countless murders in Russia before using Chelsea FC to launder his money?
>>
>>56179223
>>56179559
Sorry, forgot about the second part.

The three primary destinations would be Saudia Arabia, UAE and Qatar, with less dispersion over the remaining gulf and Arab countries.
>>
>>56179532

That scene was pretty accurate. There was a bunch of them in my school and no one understood what the fuck they were on about. Not even the Chavs who are just as difficult to understand
>>
Only ever lived in 2 small cities in the same white state. Feels good, no major crimes anywhere, no real ghettos, even the niggers don't chimp out at night.
>>
>>56179559
Not more than any other Russian oligarch. Business in 90s was inevitably linked with organized crime.
>>
>>56177809
>How safe is your country/city?
currently in ankara, except for a few neighborhoods its completely safe at night
>What's about criminality in your country at all?
lower than a lot of european countries.
>Is it safe to walk alone in the night?
yes, except for a few neighborhoods in some cities its completely safe at night
for example during ramadan in istanbul i go out at night to eat food with friends at 3-4 am
>>
>>56178357

Our criminals do the same here; they have zero tolerance for rapists. In our jails they get murdered.
>>
>>56179748
What about women? Both Turkish and foreign? Do they need to be in packs/with their cousin to avoid rape?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.