[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Norway and Australia is at the top of the HDI scale. Other cunts:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 7
File: Flag-Pins-Norway-Australia.jpg (71 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pins-Norway-Australia.jpg
71 KB, 400x320
Norway and Australia is at the top of the HDI scale. Other cunts: Suck it.
But if you had to pick one.. where would you live?
>>
australia
>>
Australia for living, Norway for travel
>>
Norway
>>
norway, hiking in norway is a billion times better
>>
>>56550908
australia
>>
How do the Norwegian authorities deal with your giant troll problem?
Have you tried napalming the forests?
>>
>>56550993
>troll problem

You mean swedes? They don't live in the forests, they live in Oslo
>>
>>56550709
Australia. I have on good authority from my well-travelled British friend that Tasmania's natural beauty dwarfs that of Norway's.
>>
Finland
>>
>>56550935
You would live in Norway just because you like to hike?

That was your deciding factor? You like hiking?

Do you just wake up one morning and think "I think I'm going to move to Norway because I like hiking there"
>>
>>56551245
>You would live in Norway just because you like to hike?
ye
>>
>>56551245
what do people in other cunts do? I'm confused now
>>
>>56550958
>>56551231

>>
Fuck off we're full.
>>
>>56550709
What is so good about Australia? Their cities look like shit
>>
norway
>>
>>56551521
Why's that
>>
Norway because not literally everything is trying to kill me
>>
>>56551613
It's just skyscrappers and suburbs. Boring. No fancy architecture like in Europe
>>
I feel like Norway's weather would agree with me more.
Also less future chance of being annexed by the Chinese.
>>
>>56550709
Australia, I have family there.
>>
>>56551521
Not just the cities mate: 3rd world internet, retail and agri economy (formerly mining) and literally paying 5x more for everything than the rest of the world.

Country is nice though when it isn't the 6 months of summer.
>>
N O R G E
O
R
G
E
>>
>>56550709
Australia

Norway seems to be infested with autists and faggots
>>
>>56550709
Norway, although chinks are probably less worse than shitskins
>>
>>56551681
It can get a little fancy

Melbourne has more surviving Victorian architecture than any other city of the British Empire. All that gold rush monies
>>
Hum, who in their right mind would choose Australia?

Really, you would live in a place with completely shitty weather, dangerous animals and horrible internet because of "muhh HDI"?
>>
>>56553181
HDI is just a big wank as well. Also the nig nogs and womyns having jobs and promotions thrown at them because "muh workplace diversity."

Stop the ride, I want to get off.
>>
probably aus because its different
>>
>>56553033
butifel
>>
norway of course, we have a special bond
>>
>>56553181

>Really, you would live in a place with completely shitty weather, dangerous animals and horrible internet

Should feel just like home then.
>>
>>56553181
norway is grey wet and cold, most people consider that shit weather
>>
>>56550709
New Zealand because it's better than both of them
>>
>>56555002
>most people consider that shit weather

Most people in Europe consider that "just like home"
>>
>>56555173
ye but hes not from europe is he
>>
australia
>>
>>56553181
I know you're probably memeing, but I'd like to address a few points.

>shitty weather
On such a big continent, that's quite a big thing to state. It can get rather hot in some places, sure, but places like Tasmania or Canberra rarely get past 35 in the Summer on their hottest days, and rarely drop below -5 in their coldest winter days. Even so, you're assuming that 'sunny weather' is considered 'shitty weather', a claim that many would disagree with.

>dangerous animals
The biggest Australian meme of all. We have little snakes and spiders. That's literally it. No wolves, no lions, no tigers, no big animal that's actually scary aside from maybe the Cassowary. Our biggest land predator is the dingo, and it's smaller than my own pet dog.

>horrible internet
Yeah, that's fair. Well, not for everyone but on average we do.
>>
Norway because they are the best country in the world.
>>
File: australian_summer_arrives.webm (2 MB, 850x354) Image search: [Google]
australian_summer_arrives.webm
2 MB, 850x354
>>56555419
>rarely get past 35 in the Summer
>35
>>
>>56555503
>meming this hard
Wikipedia claims you guys get an average 38.2 maximum in the summer. Tassie mite b a bit cold for you mate. Better bring booties.
>>
>>56556206
i live right on the coast it never gets that hot here
>>
>>56551429
delet
>>
>>56550709
Norway. A country that doesn't literally set ablaze by the sun's rays and doesn't have fucking native niggers sleeping in the streets.

Also, I hate spiders. It's fucking amazing how none of your wildlife eats those shitters as numorous as they are.
>>
would love to be in Australia so i can do a cultural banter exchange with the m8s
but i would die with that weather and i love cold so i'll pick Norway. sorry buds
>>
>>56556971
>All meme reasons
Wtf would a Venezuelan nig know anyway
>>
Norway.
Closer climate and terrain too home.
>>
File: 1440598398541.jpg (18 KB, 239x207) Image search: [Google]
1440598398541.jpg
18 KB, 239x207
>>56557125
>implying 35C in the shade is a fucking meme
>>
>>56553481
>im a traddie who dropped out of year 10.
>>
>>56557231
Never heard of air conditioning? or going to the beach? Or not falling for memes?
>>
>>56557231
It is, familia. You're being too soft.

Snow dusted boreal forests are my romanticised biome, what part of Norway is like this the most?
>>
>>56553181
good weather, sea, it's far away from everything
>>
>>56557383
Most likely the northern parts leaning towards Sweden in the winter months.
>>
>>56550709
Norway. What a ridiculous question.
>>
Don't know you have to be specific about where in Australia, Europeans and North Americans would probably prefer Victoria, NSW and Tasmania cause they aren't the boiling, dry barren lands like northern and western states

Anyway I wouldn't mind Norway but all I know of it is rich snowniggers neighbouring Swedenistan
>>
I'd become a bogan
>>
>>56555503
[events may have been dramatised]
>>
Can I live in New Zealand instead?

I think it counts as an extension of Australia, and they're much colder
>>
future chinese mining colony or future sub-state of the united european caliphate?

hard to choose
>>
>>56550709
australia
>>
>>56559674
If you're a citizen of Australia, you're practically a citizen of New Zealand. We can freely live and work there, claim welfare, use the healthcare system like normal, etc. I think literally the only main difference is we can't vote.
>>
Straya cunt
>>
>>56550709
Australia, I'd fit in perfectly
>>
>>56557383
North and East
>>
definitivt Norge
>>
Straya
>>
>>56555419
>On such a big continent, that's quite a big thing to state. It can get rather hot in some places, sure, but places like Tasmania or Canberra rarely get past 35 in the Summer on their hottest days, and rarely drop below -5 in their coldest winter days. Even so, you're assuming that 'sunny weather' is considered 'shitty weather', a claim that many would disagree with.

No, I'm not assuming sunny is shitty, I'm talking about the heat, you guys (we too, except in the south) have to use the air conditioner all day, got the highest skin cancer rates in the world, I know what's heat, my city got to 40º C last year, anything above 30º C is already shitty

>We have little snakes and spiders
aren't they the dangerous ones? rofl

different from lions and wolves you can't see them, they can injure you without you even noticing
>>
>>56561615
>you guys (we too, except in the south) have to use the air conditioner all day
No we don't.

>anything above 30º C is already shitty
objectively false and confirmed for a nerd

>they can injure you without you even noticing
I'm pretty sure no one has died of a spider bite in Australia in around 30 years.
>>
norway, australia too hot
>>
>>56550709
I'd sort of be interested in seeing some of the scandi countries, before they get over run with oogaboogas and goat fuckers
>>
>>56555503
just get in the fucking water to cool off

jeez senpai
>>
>>56558077
agreed currently in Adelaide, it's been 40 degrees for months

the one thing i cant stand about australia is that everything is just so far

>just gonna go the shop
>returns 1 hour later
>>
>>56563388
Adelaide is pretty dull at the best of times.
I actually like driving, so doing it every now and then for 8-10hrs is pretty cool. Helps if you've got a nice car to do it in though
>>
>>56563483
Ye it's pretty boring, I need to do farm work so i'm looking at different states but this state just feels so barren and empty
>>
>>56563503
Do stock or harvesting type work? I know a few places for either
>>
>>56563557
preferably just fruit picking, prefer not to work with livestock, only problem is I need accommodation or transport as I cant drive, ye i need to do it to get 2nd year visa
>>
>>56563649
There's some picking/sorting in eastern Victoria outside of Melbourne, which is bound to be more entertaining than Adelaide.
Some also up towards the northern Vic area around Albury-Wodonga as well from memory
NSW-
Lot of work around the Griffith area for fruit pickers, its a rough place though so watch your arse, Goulburn is a bit better but not exactly exciting
Could try west of Newcastle around grape picking season, its not a bad place and I lived there for a couple of years
Coffs Harbour also has banana growing there, its hard fucking work

South Eastern Qld all the way up to Bundaberg and Gladstone has a lot of fruit/vegetable and other picking to be done, I actually don't mind that part of the world either.
>>
Both cunts are bretty good
>>
>>56563757
ye i've been searching and applying a lot of the places are west of brisbane, need to do 88 days of work before september so i think i should have enough time, although my gf is going to come over at the end of july so i'll get my second year and do it with her so she gets it out the way, just kind of hard finding places that have work and accommodation
>>
>>56561615
Just quit being such a little girl about some heat and its perfectly fine, go to the beach or pool if its hot.
>>
>>56563821
yeah, dunno many places that do the work/accommodation thing
Had a mate a few years ago that left the army about same time I did, bought himself a big 4wd and caravan, hit the road just driving around and picking fruit for kicks and making ends meet.
Good life if you like being active.
>>
>>56563869
ye and you can get around quite a bit, desu it's not even a bad wage usually like $20-$25 an hour
>>
>>56551150
d-du med
>>
>>56563887
Lot of the sorting and packing places pay fairly well too he was saying, it can be a bit drudge at times, but ok if you need a break from running around out in the sun.
Getting qualified on a forklift will open up the 30-50hr jobs too if you need to aim a bit higher
>>
>>56563965
well when i got here my uncle got me a job in a box factory where i was on $39, then last month i went to korea to meet the missus, I'm sure i'll get a reply on monday, maybe it would be better to move to sydney or brisbane as i'll probably be more likely to get accepted
>>
>>56564011
Sydney's fairly expensive to live in but you can get around without a car, Brissy is a little less expensive, but there's not a lot in the way of public transport in spots of it
>>
I don't think any of those cunts has a decent temperature fit to live in
>>
>>56551521
>russia
>>56551744
Can you please kill yourself
>>
>>56564046
ah ok thanks for the info, how's tazzy? there's a few jobs there, seems kind of remote and i've heard the weather is a lot cooler
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 400x320
Romania and Japan is at the top of the internet speed and low latency scale. Other cunts: Suck it.
But if you had to pick one.. where would you live?
>>
>>56564115
Japan, simply because of >county of cigony
>>
>>56564139
You fell for the tigan meme. Nowadays there are probably more gypsies there and in uk than there are here (they left for free welfare and begging works there) but it's still your decision
>>
Australia

But I'd rather be rich in America
>>
>>56564100
I've not been to Tassie in about 10-12yrs so, dunno quite rightly what they're doing down there.
>>
Norway for big ass titties
>>
>>56557285
>workplace diversity in a trade
Don't you have some Marxist Club posters to desecrate your university with or something?
>>
>>56564115
> forcing people to choose between gypsies and Nippon
tough one, id probably say Romania
>>
Jeg velger Australia, naturligvis.
>>
File: crazy gajin.jpg (186 KB, 900x2400) Image search: [Google]
crazy gajin.jpg
186 KB, 900x2400
>>56564808
I'd probably choose JP, not because I like them, but mostly because getting shanked by some drunk scumbag for my wallet is much less likely.
>>
>>56550709
Norway, qt blonde grills
>>
Australia. Demoralised/irreligious countries like Norway make me uncomfortable
>>
File: BendigoTownHall2.jpg (17 KB, 220x293) Image search: [Google]
BendigoTownHall2.jpg
17 KB, 220x293
>>56553033
Is that true? I didn't know we were special.
Those old buildings are scattered all across Victoria too, in gold mining towns like Bendigo, Ballarat, Beechworth, and others.
>>
>>56550709
Norway, hands down.
>>
>>56567376
australia is founded upon amoral
>>
I enjoy living here tbqh
Though I admire Australia a whole lot, especially the border protection
>>
Norway because Australians are irritating
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.