[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are black people bro tier ? Seriously i always have a nice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
File: 1458045615675.jpg (209 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1458045615675.jpg
209 KB, 750x1334
Why are black people bro tier ? Seriously i always have a nice time when i'm around black folks, they're always kind and funny

You GOT to be a socially austistic guy to hate them desu
>>
>>56522405
t. Shaquille
>>
>>56522405
>falling for it
lel
>>
File: 1457701355881.jpg (79 KB, 548x387) Image search: [Google]
1457701355881.jpg
79 KB, 548x387
>>56522423
Bilel*
>>
>>56522405
>French Flag
>>
>>56522405
this desu
I went to a majority black public school and had a fantastic time thanks to them
>>
>>56522423
Nope, can confirm. I played monopoly with a bunch of black guys today. Funnest game of monopoly ever.
>>
>>56522405
I don't understand it either, I think the anti-black stuff is mostly pushed by Americans who have to deal with ghetto nigs every single day. The Australian ones are really pleasant to be around, mostly university students or tourists
>>
File: fit1.jpg (103 KB, 810x987) Image search: [Google]
fit1.jpg
103 KB, 810x987
>>56522405
Most are pretty much normal like everyone else. The average IQ of black people is about 4-10% lower than whites though so people blow it out of proportion, then when dumb blacks pull chimp out crap whites use it as an excuse to paint them as all dumb as a whole and spit out blanket fear mongering.
>>
you are all fags
>>
>>56522475
>The Australian ones are really pleasant to be around, mostly university students or tourists

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/moomba-police-increase-numbers-as-rival-gangs-threaten-violence/news-story/2b4dd21684538a1ea32cf887be5385c3
>>
>>56522512
>IQ

Why do people still fall for this meme?
>>
I know a couple Nigerians, they're top folks. Of course if your a Nigerian in Australia you're probably from pretty much the top ~5% of Nigerian society, so it's not a great indicator of overall Nigerian "bro-ity"
>>
>>56522515
Well, in my experience. Gang members aren't exactly model citizens anywhere, no matter what race they are.
>>
>>56522533
Because it's easy to use it for bias confirmation and that's predominantly what people use it for.
>>
>>56522405
met some in college and they were funny goofy fucks, didn't really have any conflicts with anyone outside their groups, and from all the foreigners coming here blacks were easily the friendliest
>>
File: 1450171750143.jpg (82 KB, 900x1344) Image search: [Google]
1450171750143.jpg
82 KB, 900x1344
>>56522533
>IQ is just a meme! It has no applications in the real world
>>
>>56522568
oh fuck off cunt. Blacks make up like 1% of our population yet are responsible for something like 40% of gang violence.
>>
>>56522595
Show me some sources. That's 100% bullshit otherwise and completely pulled out of your ass, Australia has pacific islander and ME gangs out the wazoo
>>
File: canal+.png (908 KB, 516x996) Image search: [Google]
canal+.png
908 KB, 516x996
>>56522592
>IQ isn't influenced by wealth, culture and education
>>
>>56522533
>straya cunt doesn't believe in iq
There is no such person in existance who could even think about fabricating this
>>
>>56522671
If you're comparing ethnic groups (or even individuals) from completely different levels of society and income it's a pointless statistic
>>
>>56522637
yeah those cunts are pretty awful too. Look it's painfully obvious that one of your best mates is black and you are just shilling for the whole community right now.

I get it. I know some top black blokes from uni too but when you are talking about the race as a collective in Australia it's a completely different story.
>>
>>56522671
Iq measure learning abilities for school not actual intelligence.
May I remind you that you neural network is the same as black ppl ? The only difference is how experience stregthen some connections between neurones and created routine paths for you to be better at whatever you're practicing.
I simplified a lot but it-s something like that
>>
>>56522733
I'm not shilling for anyone, I don't know about you but I don't wander around Melbourne at night looking to buy coke off Sudanese refugees. We have gangs of pretty much every nationality here, even our very own bikies will occasionally drive through a neighbourhood and put a few rounds just above a 3 year old's crib. The vast majority of blacks here are absolutely fine, just like literally every other race and ethnicity.
>>
you realize that many blacks in the us are like 30% mingled with European blood right? The ones with considerably less are very dark and beast like.
>>
>>56522405
T. Muhammad

They are not as bad as arabs, but they aren't the best immigrants.
>>
>>56522405
Black people can be really awesome, but when they're poor or angry they go off the cliff in likeability
>>
>>56522789
There is also something about the number of neural connections and the volume of the brain.
>>
Christian blacks are ok, islam monkeys are worse than arabs themselves.
>>
>>56522650
Adopted children have the same iq as their biological parents lol
>>
>>56525712
This.
It is astonishing how this religion can fuck people up.
>>
>>56522405
Boyega seems like a top bloke.
>>
>>56525832
LOL bro it's totally not because the mothers of the adopted children didn't take care of the child during pregnancy
>>
>>56522405
The problem is that there has been an awful lot of /int-pol/ cross-contamination, meaning racism is a "funny" maymay for the simple minded who would laugh at milk as it turned to cheese. The only way to deal with that would be a large scale clean up by mods, but that'd take too much manpower. The ONLY way we, the normal anons, can deal with it is to simply ignore /pol/-tier posts. They post to get a rise from "lefty libtards" (despite the fact that the whole "black people are human beings" is a mutually agreed thing between the right and left), so if they are ignored, they will die.
>>
>>56525915
All the hundreds of thousands of adopted children all had their mothers pregnancy perfectly bring them inline with their own IQ, but not genetics?
>>
>>56522470
There are blacks in Japan?
If they are black weaboos that doesn't count
>>
>>56526175
No considering the vast majority of children in adoption centers come from trash background I will say yes
>>
>>56522405
only shut-in, obese, basement dwelling greasy redd*tors hate on niggers
they are bros
>>
They may be bros as long as they don't flirt with our women.
Goes for all people of non-European descent.
>>
>>56526541
Ahmed....
>>
>>56526499
t. Mario Balotelli
>>
>>56525163
Ok for the size of the brain but that doesn't really limit the learning capabilites. we don't use all our neural system. Worst case scenario you can't learn as many things (I sincerely doubt it) but you can still do everything as good as white ppl.
T. A man who was the only white in his group of friend at uni and the only one to actually pass the semester. Hahaha
>>
>>56526499
Until they rob you at gunpoint.
>>
>>56525850
This is because they learn to believe something is true based on their hopes and fears instead of logic.
Not a surprise some scientists even found a link between religion and xenophobia in the brain.
That goes down to what I was saying earlier about the plasticity of the brain. They just wired themself to believe in fantasms rather that reasoning...
>>
>>56522405
>have multiple black friends
>can call them niggers in public and joke about them being thieves and how they're invisible in the dark
>they call me whitey, joke about the six gorillion and that i'm too bright to look at
>none gets angry like in the US
>>
>>56528277
Same here
>>
why black people smell funny? they allways have that strange smell when I pass near one.
>>
yes rabbi, black people are great
>>
File: c88.jpg (31 KB, 393x382) Image search: [Google]
c88.jpg
31 KB, 393x382
If you don't follow this simple rule you are just naive
>>
Boy it's a good job someone with a camera was there to document all his good work or we'd never have heard about it!
>>
European's views on black people are so cute.
>>
>>56522451
valedictorian?
>>
>>56522405
>Why are black people bro tier?
>i always have a nice time when i'm around black folks
My girlfriends family is bro tier for sure. I love to hang out with them.
>>
>>56529326
Is your girlfriends son cute?
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.