[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever been abroad /int/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3
Have you ever been abroad /int/?
>>
>>56518862
You love red so much
>>
Only to places in Latin America.
There's no need to though, there's a shit-ton to see within this country.
>>
>>56518862
Yes, quite a lot. I stole some jobs abroad as well. But never left europe Or the EU (i just realised It ;__;)
>>
I've being in Sweden and Norway, best experiences of my life to be quite honest, Nordic girls are really horny.
>>
>>56518862
Many times.
I've been to Jamaica, Cyprus, Greece, Australia, Portugal, Spain, Turkey, Germany, Holland, and Mexico
>>
>>56518862
yes, swedistan, thailand and bestonia
>>
>>56518984
What he said

>>56518942
Or rather I haven't been to any country that isn't now in the schengen zone
>>
>>56518862
Yes. I went to London, the Scottish highlands, and Paris.
>>
>>56518877
Red is the synonym of nice in Russian.
I have never been, would like but I am not allowed for going abroad because I'm policeman.
>>
File: 9392j.jpg (39 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
9392j.jpg
39 KB, 480x360
Never

JUST
>>
>>56519154
They dont let cops become tourists in russia?

Zahhahhaahhhaha quit ur job
>>
>>56518862
what does your pic say?
the only word I recognize is cccp which is ussr
>>
Of course I have! I have been to Canada twice.
>>
I don't know why I would want to leave my land.
>>
>>56519218
Please, restore communism.
>>
File: 1457089482648.png (564 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
1457089482648.png
564 KB, 719x719
>>56518862
>вoзpoждeния cccp
>>
>>56519218
What do you wish for Russia as a New Year present:
Stop the sanctions - 5,9%
War in the Ukraine to be ceased - 26,1%
Stable rouble - 7,6%
Restore the USSR - 60,5%
The channel is RBC, the most liberal of our federal TV channels, lol.
>>
>>56519280
Youre going to have to kill all the arabs first, or zombie lenin will not return to restore glory to soviet reich
>>
Well sometimes when my sister is out I like to steal her clothing and dress up in it which sort of counts.
>>
>>56519326
>>56519280
We must be USSR again, lads.
>>
>>56519326
In other words communist propagana

Typical in russia
>>
>>56519190
Military personnel, personnel of defense and aerospace industry, secret services workers are not allowed too. Also people who have debt unpaid, those who are to be enlisted etc.
>>
>>56519335
>Youre going to have to kill all the arabs first
?
>>
>>56519348
Sure. I know no one who don't want it except some edgy prowestern schoolboys.
>>
>>56519326
>ussr is the thing that has killed the most russians in all of history
>lets bring it back
I don't understand the mysterious russian soul
do you like being in misery or something?
>>
>>56519395
Don't mind, just another poltard pole who hate people he has likely never seen in his shithole.
>>
>>56519412
Kill means being put out of misery, you silly.
>>
>>56519412
Stop listening to your stupid propaganda, it's funny that USA cold war media stamps are still a thing. USSR was great compared to modern Russia and was not bad compared to the west (#20 HDR), USSR was peak of our influence in the world, we had free and high quality medicine, housing, education, food and everything except the cars and abroad produced clothes was cheap as fuck.
>>
>>56518862
I have been do Köpenhamn/Copenhagen (denmark), i have also been to Gdansk and Kraków.

Been to Araby and Rosengård also
>>
Was in Turkey as a tourist, pretty liked it.
>>
>>56519496
so you're telling me the whole secret police and gulags thing didn't bother you guys
no free speech
the whole food shortages and starvation
I mean poland and the rest of the eastern bloc say that communism was pretty shitty
>>
>>56519665
>t. Brain with knowledge of 4th grade history
>>
>>56519496
Imperial Russia was even better. If you really want a great future for Russia you will re-instate the House of Romanov rather than revert to a government LITERALLY created and ran by Jews.
>>
>>56519785
Tsar Russia was a shithole
>>
>>56518862
Turkey, India, US, Dominican Republic, Portugal, Poland, Thailandx2, Francex3, Italyx4, Finlandx3, Norway, Germanyx3, Englandx3

Briefly (Just a few hours spent driving through/airports/train stations/sleeping one night at a hotel while driving through) Czech Republic, Serbia, Hungary, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Netherlands.

Out of all of these India, Bulgaria and Turkey were the worst. Poland and the French alps were the best (Paris sucks balls).
>>
>>56519433
>Live in an african teir shithole

>Call more civilised countries shit hole

Ivan pride world wide?
>>
Been in Norway, Finland and Iceland.
>>
>>56519785
>Imperial Russia was even better.

Unless of course you were a peasant on the countryside, factoryworker, Jew, ...
>>
>>56519808
Still is a shithole and russia will always be a shithole

Shithole is in their blood
>>
>>56519785
well memed
>>
>>56519893
It was more of a shithole then
>>
>>56519665
>gulags
Until Stalin died in 50s.
>the whole food shortages and starvation
In fucking 20s.

I'm far from being a USSR admirer btw.
>>
>>56519808
Sweden YES.

>>56519844
Things where tough for a lot of reasons unrelated to to the Tsar. Russia was trying hard to expand into the industrial age and the country was feeling the pain. A few shitty wars didn't help, but allowing a small group of rabble-rousing Jews to murder your Heads of State and force communism was some downright evil shit.

Honestly Russia deserves the curse Rasputin put on it in his last letters. The only way to go back to prosperity is to give the Romanovs back their rightful place.
>>
>>56519785
It was great but that country was destroyed completely, so no nice things anymore.
>>
>>56519958
What?
>>
>>56519844
>Unless of course you were a peasant on the countryside
Peasants were doing good actually. As for Jews, we treated them better than some other European countries.
>>
I've took a night bus from sunny beach to Sofia, Bulgaria once, since I was taking a different plane than my friends. Shit was quite scary, since no one spoke english, I needed to take a piss and my beer was empty after like 2 hours.
>>
>>56519995
Probably some cold war propaganda, or just bantz.
>>
>>56519844
>Unless of course you were a peasant on the countryside, factoryworker, Jew, ...
can you name anywhere that these people had good lives in the 19th and early 20th century?
>>
>>56518862
My baltic neighbours, Sweden, have driven through Germany to get to Netherlands
>>
>>56518862
Yeah, to California.
>>
>>56519979
Never too late.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Vladimirovna,_Grand_Duchess_of_Russia

Just make Putin the highest noble in the land and also head of the War/International Office. Start issuing nobility titles to those who want to build up Russia with contributions of either money or specialized skills and reward them with chunks of land from the vast empty towns and cities for them to start profitable production upon.

Make it easy for the very rich to become citizens as long as they are contributing. Bring back reasonable social programs and merit based incentives for the average Russian to improve their lot in life and have pride in their communities.
>>
No. I'd like to though. Sucks being poorfag. I haven't even been to my own capital city.
>>
>>56520267
Parlamentary monarchy is alright but it's a big work to be done. Need to get rid of Putin somehow first, lol.
>>
>>56519665
>food shortages and starvation
Early 20s after civil war
>gulags
Stalin was a fag in many aspects, but did many good things. He is way more complex person that is usually presented in western media.
>no free speech
Not actually, before and after Stalin you could say anything until you call up people to overthrow the government.
>>
>>56518862
Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, United States

in that order.
>>
>>56519785
Lol, elites cucked fully by the West, famine every 5 years, sweatshop factories owned by westerners. So based to be a half-colony.
>>
>>56519958
>Rasputin
Ahaha, looks like you are absolutely ignorant about Tsar Russia. Actually Rasputin was a brightest sign of its decay when Tsar took a Siberian peasant with criminal background in his home and thought he was saint hence following his commandments.
Jews were a noticeable part of bolshevik party because of tsar opression on Jews, they were absolutely secular and called themselves internationalists. But bolsheviks performed very qualified national politics that allowed many peoples to leave peacefully together for 70 years without any national opression and ethnic conflicts. They made all the cultures equal while suppressing religious institutes and contradicted traditions of different peoples. The fact that many bolsheviks were Jews didn't spoiled anything they did.
>>
Not allowed to travel abroad, lol.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.