[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Australians call Burger King, Hungry Jacks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1454382688431.png (11 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1454382688431.png
11 KB, 420x420
Why do Australians call Burger King, Hungry Jacks?
>>
same reason they call McDonalds "MACCA'S"
>>
Why do cucks call carl's jr, Hardee's?
>>
>>56518385

>east cucks
>>
>>56518354
They have their own burger chain called BK already, IIRC.

There's some town in the U.S. (Illinois?) that has a local "Burger King" and the chain is forbidden from operating there.
>>
Because the burgers are better.

They're actually shit though. I can't remember the last time I wasn't disappointed after getting a HJ's meal. Maccas all the way.
>>
>>56518354
Because Burger King was already in use and trademarked. So they just drew some cards from a hat and made a name that way.

The slogan "the burgers are better at hungry jacks" is kinda true, they do better burgers than Maccas, but then again that's not exactly hard. Buy besides the burgers and frozen cokes, they're behind maccas in almost every shape and form.

KFC is still the best tho.
>>
I just want an Australian Quiznos, fuck everything else.
>>
>>56518596
>>56518740
Whoa this is trippy. So what do you guys call Jack in the Box?
>>
>>56518788
lived in detroit for two years, australia doesnt have jack in the box
>>
>there are people on /int/ that actually eat fast food
wew lads
>>
How come this name is really not absolutely comically absurd to Anglos
Who the fuck names a restaurant HUNGRY Jack's, it's the worst choice ever

Do you also name fire stations Burned Joe and hospitals Diseased Sally?
>>
>>56518596
I only ever get the fries and cheap drinks there. HJs is so shit I don't know how they still exist
>>
I worked at hungry jacks when i was 16 desu and it sucked
>>
>>56518799
Oh shit you guys are blowing my mind

Do you only have McDonald's and BK??

Have you never tried Whataburger?? Shit is delicious as far as fast food goes
>>
>>56518899
We dont have everything but we have the big ones like kfc, hungry jacks, maccas, red rooster, subway, donut king, pizza hut, oporto and dominos ans such
>>
Should Call It Satisfied Khan desu
>>
>>56518999
I wish I was as passionate about anything as you are about forcing that ""meme""

also checked
>>
>>56518863
because Jack is a common name, and when jack is hungry he'll go to the fast food joint with a quick witty name
>>
>>56518999
WEW
E
W
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.