[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you think that Japan is so respectful? So far, I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Japan :3.png (9 KB, 371x304) Image search: [Google]
Japan :3.png
9 KB, 371x304
Why do you think that Japan is so respectful?
So far, I have not seen Japan insult someone with very little reason or whatever, as we do most of us. Neither 4chan or elsewhere.
>>
Japanese culture emphasizes politeness and maintaining "face."
As a result, Japanese people are very polite, but often timid as well. They also prefer to make up lies rather than say no.
>>
>>56516122
Looks like you haven't been visiting many threads outside of the generals.
>>
>>56516122
Go fuck yourself you Mexicuck
>>
>>56516394
:(
>>
>>56516122
because we can't understand English well, therefore what you guys say to us in English has no power to impress or banter us in fact.
>>
>>56516394
The first time I see it and it has to be directed at me. Thank you.
>>
>>56516215
Yeah, maybe. I have seen much more elsewhere and youtube. I thought when I found videos uploaded by Japanese about the Second World War (such as nuclear bombs), perhaps i could find Japanese angry comments ... But nothing.
>>
>>56516526
Really?
But you're going to say that in your country tend to not use insults, profanity... Both as do most countries? Like the United States, you know...
>>
>>56516122
>Neither 4chan or elsewhere.
You haven't been here long have you
Then again it's true that I've seen less right-wing nip cunts lately
>>
>>56516122
japs are different to most asians
chinks will fuck you
japs will shake your hand and fuck you in the ass at the same time
>>
File: 1458028955307s.jpg (15 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1458028955307s.jpg
15 KB, 250x250
>>56516668
FUCK YOU CUNT, NEVER DISRESPECT MY COUNTRY AGAIN! I HOPE DONALD TRUMP BECOMES THE PRESIDENT JUST SO HE CAN BUILD THE WALL, THAT WAY I'LL NEVER HAVE LOOK AT YOUR DISGUSTING COUNTRY AGAIN.
>>
File: mfz9WfT.jpg (184 KB, 640x464) Image search: [Google]
mfz9WfT.jpg
184 KB, 640x464
>>56516122
You've never witnessed this?
>>
>>56516122
>insult someone with very little reason or whatever
we do it.
>>
>>56516122
I've seen it plenty times. It always makes me smile whenever I see the word hage (bald; baldy) used.
It's literally one of the most disrespectful thing you can say in Japanese.
>>
(I'm here.) >>56516668 (I'm here.)

>>56516526 You see? -> >>56519304
That can be fun... However I was really waiting for your answer, sir. :(

>>56521889
kek
>>
>>56516161
this desu, I had a lecture where the teacher was telling stories of an exchange project that ocurred in the company she worked at the time, they got a malasyan guy, every time he was asked if he understood something he always said yes, when he actually had to work using the skills he suposedly learned he couldnt do anything
>>
exactly. unless it's an extreme case or just a kidding, we never say no, much less express aggression against something or someone. therefore our
hatred to chinks and gooks is real.
>>
File: van-sama.jpg (33 KB, 617x462) Image search: [Google]
van-sama.jpg
33 KB, 617x462
>>56516122
Fuck you
>>
>>56516161
America culture emphasizes freedom and maintaining "race."
As a result, American people are very open, but often violent as well. They also prefer to make up enemies rather than say peace.
>>
>>56526996
OHhh :O
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.