[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The """Irish"""-Americans are out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: swf+St+Patricks+Day+Chicago.jpg (63 KB, 419x279) Image search: [Google]
swf+St+Patricks+Day+Chicago.jpg
63 KB, 419x279
The """Irish"""-Americans are out in full force today.

>My great great grandfather was Irish! I'm Irish!
>St. Patrick's Day is like a second birthday to me! :)
>I'm Irish.
>Ireland is so great! Right??
>Time to get wasted because I'm 1/64 Irish!
>Hey, I'm Irish too! XD
>My favorite color is green because it really connects with my Irish heritage.

>I'm """""Irish"""""
>>
>>56500568
You're just jealous of my 37.25% Irish heritage
>>
File: 1319696705024.png (184 KB, 287x414) Image search: [Google]
1319696705024.png
184 KB, 287x414
>There are people that are unironically proud they possess Irish heritage
>>
Just another excuse to get slammed tbqh
>>
*picks up guiness* dude let's get shitfaced
>>
>>56500568
For such an irrelevant country, I can't understand why it is celebrated internationally
>>
these people literally only exist in massachusetts
>>
We helped the Irish on the great potato famine so I'm 1/999999999999999999999999999999 Irish to.
>>
>>56500824
The accent, guiness, and lucky charms tbqh
>>
>>56500866
the Sultans money was laregely refused by the UK since the Sultan gave more than the queen to aleviate the famine.
>>
>"w-why is everyone g-going out and having a good time but me??" - the post
>>
>>56500568
I've seen St-Patrick's Day celebrated in the middle of Moscow, by Russians.

It was back in 2010. They were making these paper balloons with the fire underneath, and letting them fly through the middle of the city.
>>
>>56500674
This for the most part. Kind of like Cinco de Mayo.
>>
File: 1399047486753.jpg (75 KB, 381x481) Image search: [Google]
1399047486753.jpg
75 KB, 381x481
>>56500568
>proud of being catholic
HAHAHAHHAHA
>>
I've heard that dark hair, blue eyes, milk white skin, and freckles are more common in celts than all other euros
Since that is my perfect waifu in physical appearance should I culturally enrich some potato nigresses?
>>
>>56501035
You don't know what it's like to live in the second world? Some Turks even celebrate Eastern, Thanksgiving and Halloween. It's an embarrassment.
>>
>>56501150
>Thanksgiving
>even turks give thanks for turkey on thanksgiving
what is your excuse uk
>>
>>56501392
Man, the brits named the bird after us. It's their fault to call a country and an animal same. Check the etymology.
>>
>1/4 Irish from my dad's side. A bit from my mum's as well but that's back into the 1800s
>don't really care about muh heritage even when I visit relations in cork

OK I guess
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.