[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm planning to have a 2 week vacation in Sweden. What should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
I'm planning to have a 2 week vacation in Sweden.
What should I expect?
Will I feel at home?
>>
>>56488430
Not really. Most muslims live in low income neigbourhoods in Malmö and Stockholm. Perhaps if you've been to a poor village in SA you will. I'd recommend visiting the nicer parts of Stockholm and Gothenburg.
>>
>>56488430
Maybe if you go to some of the ghettos. But I dont think so, because there are lots of non-arabs there like blacks and latinos, and christians.
>>
>>56492038
>Latinos
Wtf
>>
>>56492091
There are latinos here in Stockholm, in the ghettos south of Stockholm. Chileans primarily.

But thats pretty much the only place where you'll find latinos in Sweden.
>>
>>56490676
Malmö feels pretty shady even in central areas tbqh. Several places around Triangeln felt rundown as hell.
>>
You should go to Dresden instead.
>>
File: triangeln.jpg (93 KB, 706x398) Image search: [Google]
triangeln.jpg
93 KB, 706x398
>>56492171
ive only been to Malmö once briefly so I know next to nothing, but according to Google this is Triangeln.

Please dont tell me this is considered rundown in Norway?
>>
>>56492288
Triangeln Station. The station itself was nice, and some church right outside was pretty too, but the surroundings got pretty dirty and ghetto the more you walked into the city from there.
>>
File: kek.jpg (120 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
120 KB, 1920x1080
>>56488430
"Saudi Arabia yesteryday -
Fittja today (ghetto with a newly built mosque + minaret)
Täby tomorrow (Täby is a richer area with few or no muslims)"

kek, so go to Fittja. Theres your mosque, feel free to rub shoulder with fellow arabs, turks, kurds, bosnians and yell allahu snackbar.
>>
>>56492648
what the hell do they mean? they openly march and talk about taking over?
>>
>>56492288
I like Malmö but it is true that if you walk to the east eller southeast from Triangeln you will hit a shithole fairly soon
>>
>>56492091

Communists from Chile.
>>
lmfao don't go to sweden it's really boring and shit
>>
>>56493562

They're nationalists bearing words of warning.

Saudia Arabia yesterday - Fittja today (shitty neighbourhood shitskins) - Täby tomorrow (rich neighbourhood).
>>
>>56493826
oh lol cuck whitebois haha faggots, it's too late now. we're taking over
>>
>>56493826
They're probably less integrated into society than most of the muslims
>>
Yes. In Malmö. It's like the New York for Sweden.

Filled with shitskins
>>
>>56494010
I'd say the same.
>>
>>56488430
their muslims take sharia even more seriously than you do
>>
File: 1445096087327.jpg (97 KB, 841x454) Image search: [Google]
1445096087327.jpg
97 KB, 841x454
>>56494079
muslims are based desu they don't take shit from anyone especially faggy-ass white bois
>>
>>56493826
Don't say shitskin, it's rude. Why be mean?
>>
It depends on where you're going. The low income neighbourhoods of almost any city will be full of muslims and other immigrants, but the central and actually nice parts of towns will be almost 100% white.
>>
>>56494686
Muslims are white.
How dare you.
>>
File: dolcegabbana.jpg (796 KB, 1366x1886) Image search: [Google]
dolcegabbana.jpg
796 KB, 1366x1886
>>56495147
white boys will never be respected in islam, converts will merely be spared the sword
>>
>>56494079
So true, Saudia is heavily westernized.
>>
>>56492288
According to Canadian media, Jews in Malmo get rocks thrown at them by sand niggers
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.