[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
China/Russia buying and mining gold now with a crazy hunger...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: iraq-gold.jpg (46 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
iraq-gold.jpg
46 KB, 600x450
China/Russia buying and mining gold now with a crazy hunger...

Experts suspect China is trying to take over the dollar by making gold relevant again...

The world got sick with the dollar monopoly already so most likely they will prefer something real again that actually hold a value...

What your cunt gonna do about it?

>Canada most likely fucked btw
>>
Fuck Morocco
>>
>Rashka
>buying
we has no moniez
>>
>>56483812
Since when you had money, even when you were a world power you had no money dude.

And like China has money...
>>
>>56483710
Muh end of petrodollar meme again???

What about golden ruble???

hAHAhahahahhah
>>
>>56483710
>The world got sick with the dollar monopoly already so most likely they will prefer something real again that actually hold a value...
???
>>
>>56484197
You know that dollar is actually a piece of paper, which is a product itself and if there was a big economy crisis people will prefer to hold real things.
>>
>>56484473
You know that gold has litterally no value except as a good coating material for electrical conductivity.
>>
Do you even know how much gold you would need to match the size of the modern global economy?

The boat sailed 40 years ago. The gold standard will never return
>>
>>56484473
People abandoned real things some time ago and we never gonna come back. That's how modern economy works.
>>
File: world+gold+reserves.png (142 KB, 1085x821) Image search: [Google]
world+gold+reserves.png
142 KB, 1085x821
check it out

i'm made of gold
>>
>>56484605
i hate this golden standard meme so much

Helllo deflation, hello no GDP growth, hello unemplyoment

But muh gold
>>
>>56484679
GOLDTUGAL
>>
>>56484712
You can eat gold though.
>>
>>56483710
>China/Russia buying
what the fuck are you on about? the gold reserves are at a record low. they are selling
>>
>>56485127
>they are selling
Aren't they selling their currency reserves ?
>>
>>56485228
maybe, my post was bullshit btw, just checked the figures, they are actually buying
>>
File: 58647.jpg (24 KB, 304x310) Image search: [Google]
58647.jpg
24 KB, 304x310
>>56484121
We're going invest our souls into noosphere...
We'll make reality=eternal russia
i have horrifying dreams
>>
>>56484679

Why the fuck does the IMF have so much?

Is that our gold?
>>
File: topkek.png (249 KB, 358x358) Image search: [Google]
topkek.png
249 KB, 358x358
>>56484473
>if there was a big economy crisis people will prefer to hold real things

Yeah Food, not gold.
Gold is just as valuable as paper, its all how much people want it.

I really hope this is a meme because then good job got me 10/10 mad
>>
>>56484473
>will prefer to hold real things.
Definitely not a purposeless metal, then. The value of gold is even more arbitrary than the value of fiat money.
>>
File: Revenge__.png (89 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Revenge__.png
89 KB, 320x240
>>56485624
Every russian have those dreams now, you know. It's better not to talk about them here. Soon...
>>
>>56484712
That didnt hapoen in Switzerland,and they sticked to it until 1997
>>
>>56484712
Here when we had it you were limited to how much gold an individual could own.
>>
Chinese will consume large quantities of anything?
>>
>>56484679
You need to inquire deeper and ask where each countries gold is physically stored. The Brits and US hold their own reserves but some other countries gold is held in trust for them
>>
>>56483710
>not understanding Fiat Money
fucking 3rd worlders, holding humanity back since forever
>>
Can someone explain the ancient gold meme to me? Why is it so valuable?
>>
>>56484679
goldtugal
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.