[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In the final war between Catholics and Protestants, who will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1374069104689.jpg (124 KB, 428x813) Image search: [Google]
1374069104689.jpg
124 KB, 428x813
In the final war between Catholics and Protestants, who will you side with?
>>
islam
>>
fuck off with your shitty thread dumb britcuck
>>
Protestants of course
but it won't happen
>>
>>56470195
Orthodox
>>
>>56470215
Deus Vult!
>>
The only actual evidence-backed religious position.
>>
>>56470195
Rastafari maaan
>>
atheism

not because I am euphoric but because I eventually want to rule the world and don't need pesky religious affairs getting in my way

especially when I eventually declare myself god
>>
I'm an atheist but I'd side with the Cathies. Protestants are heretics who have absolutely no understanding of true Christianity.
>>
>>56470195

Protestants.

Though I don't understand why we don't just unite and ally with Liberal and reformist Muslims in a glorious United crusade against extremists, racists and sexists.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 164x172) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 164x172
>>56470474
>true Christianity
>>
>>56470477
>glorious United crusade against extremists, racists and sexists.
you can unite with reddit you filthy pinko
>>
File: horns of laffin.png (1 MB, 1116x954) Image search: [Google]
horns of laffin.png
1 MB, 1116x954
Protestants
>Strong work ethic
>Historically have encouraged every man, woman, and child to be literate
>All wealthy countries of Europe are Protestant
>All wealthy countries in West are Protestant
>Most powerful nations in human history (GB & US) are Protestant

Catholics
>Obscurantism
>muh artwork
>muh architecture
>Whine about it being unfair that the media crucifies for widespread child-rape, since those "fucking kike baby-foreskin suckers" never get in trouble
>Whine about people not recognizing all the work they didn't do in standing against Hitler
>Most "powerful" countries are France and Spain
>"Wealthiest" countries are shitholes like Italy, Ireland, Mexico, and Portugal
>sincerely believe Jesus wasn't a total douchebag and actually wanted to start a new religion

In 1860 the US had a literacy rate of ~85%. That same year, Spain had a literacy rate of under 1/5th. Look it up.
>>
Catholics, of course.
>>
>>56470235
>>56470477
>>56470512
>>56470952
Reminder this is modern Protestantism

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/
>>
Nestorianism of course.
>>
File: LGBT-Catholics-with-banner.jpg (123 KB, 510x383) Image search: [Google]
LGBT-Catholics-with-banner.jpg
123 KB, 510x383
>>56471046
okay
>>
>>56471046
Nothing wrong with tolerance.

You're not racist/sexist/homophobic/Islamophobic, are you anon?
>>
Not Christian but would support based catholics
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.