[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is immigration imoral?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: Immigration.jpg (316 KB, 1514x957) Image search: [Google]
Immigration.jpg
316 KB, 1514x957
So, what ae your thoughts on the subject? Is immigration immoral?
>>
>>56468313
yes

all of you, fucking leave the american continent and come back to europe
>>
You guys are too fucking obsessed with immigrants. There are more than enough threads up about this.
>>
don't really have a problem with it desu. It's just kinda fucked to import them en masse to undercut the wages of home country's labor, but besides that it ok.
>>
>>56468313
immigration is ok when there is a legitimate need

but what we've got is waves of low-skill immigrants coming in and working agriculture and construction jobs less than american minimum wage. you could argue that it keeps the price of tomatoes down, but nafta guarantees we could just buy cheaper tomatoes grown in mexico. why should that sector be immune to free trade? why should anybody be allowed to undermine our minimum wage?

then on the other hand you have high tech companies boating in asians, giving them H1-B visas and paying them a fraction of americans, having americans train them, then firing all the americans and hiring on the asians permanently, saying that there are no americans to take the jobs. they conveniently leave out the fact that they drastically lowered the wage

now if immigrants just want to come in, fuck off to north dakota noman's land and build their own towns, then cool. let em in. but no, they keep coming to our cities, pulling from our tax-funded aid, taking our jobs, and driving down our wages and standard of living
>>
>>56468313
I think its ok in moderation. As long as you don't flood your country with immigrants like Germany then it's alright.
>>
>>56468486
cute desu
>>
I want to live somewhere else.
>>
Can I move in with you guys?
>>
It kind of seems like betraying your country
>>
>>56469251
fuck my country.
>>
>>56468436
>>56468559
That's not immigration
That's labor laws and wage manipulation, immigrants are on the receiving end of extortion and exploitation
>>
>>56469334
They still have to go back
>>
>Is immigration immoral?
No.

It's the obvious result of people trying to live a better life. It's normal and it has happened ever since the first humans appeared.
>>
depend on what you mean by morals
I don't think religion says anything on the topic and anything besides that lacks any claim to universality.
>>
>>56468313
Intelligent ones who integrate and learn the language are okay.
>>
Why would immigration be immoral?
>>
>>56468372
Finally someone talking sense.
We are way better than those north africans you have running around
>>56468313
Immigration should never be your first choice.
It should be limited severely.
>>
>>56468313

It is immoral to abandon your homeland and people so you can indulge your more base, materialistic desires more effectively in a wealthier country. However it is completely logical to do so. Please learn English and integrate entirely into American society if you come here and we can be good friends.
>>
>>56470371
Fuck my homeland.
>>
>>56468436
Well, it is /int/ - International.
>>
File: VandGaben.jpg (3 KB, 126x99) Image search: [Google]
VandGaben.jpg
3 KB, 126x99
>>56468372
and turn europe into a shooting gallery, no fucking thanks
>>
File: 1328125240344.jpg (32 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1328125240344.jpg
32 KB, 413x395
>>56469093
>>56469219
>>56469329
>>56471233
>>
>>56471450
Brazil is so fucking shit, let me into your cunt pls
>>
Immigration isn't immoral
its just fucking stupid if you aren't going to integrate (as colonization is a thing of the past and no longer a realistic thing to do on Earth)

>>56468372
>going back to Europe
my ancestors getting conned by Cardinal Richleau to have my family of soldiers become a family of farmers in Quebec/New England was the best fucking thing to ever happen to my family, no fucking way would I ever emigrate to Europe. That would be retarded, I was born here and my family has been here since 1630, I belong on this continent a hell of a lot more than your shitty continent.
>>
>>56468313
It's a normal thing
Bolivians go to Argentina, Argentines to Mexico, Mexicans to USA, Americans to England, English to Spain and so on
>>
>>56471469
doesnt poortugal have some policy about taking you guys back in
>>
All hot Brasileiras are welcome in New Zealand/My bedroom.
>>
>>56471469
we are full and jobless fuck off
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.